Anyone know about Voice-to-Skull or treatments for this? Electronic Weapons / DEW

GodsHound

Since watching this I'm finally taking this subject seriously.

Dr Charles Morgan on Psycho Neurobiology and War, Implanting Thoughts in People While Sleeping - 2018​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsjUfVSgZwM

idk sounds like an interesting study but not surprising to me. I can say things to my gf when she’s sleeping and trigger coherent responses that she won’t remember. I don’t think that suggests I’m under threat of energy weapons. I’m sure they exist and I think Michael Persinger’s research of brain wave modulation proved the concept. But I have no concerns that I’m in any danger of being the target of a very expensive harassment program. Like why would they target you or me if they could target, say, Dr Peat?

New device puts music in your head — no headphones required​

By LOUISE DIXON November 12, 2020

LONDON (AP) — Imagine a world where you move around in your own personal sound bubble. You listen to your favorite tunes, play loud computer games, watch a movie or get navigation directions in your car — all without disturbing those around you.

That’s the possibility presented by “sound beaming,” a new futuristic audio technology from Noveto Systems, an Israeli company. On Friday it will debut a desktop device that beams sound directly to a listener without the need for headphones.

The company provided The Associated Press with an exclusive demo of the desktop prototype of its SoundBeamer 1.0 before its launch Friday.

The listening sensation is straight out of a sci-fi movie. The 3-D sound is so close it feels like it’s inside your ears while also in front, above and behind them.

Noveto expects the device will have plenty of practical uses, from allowing office workers to listen to music or conference calls without interrupting colleagues to letting someone play a game, movie or music without disturbing their significant others.

The lack of headphones means it’s possible to hear other sounds in the room clearly.

The technology uses a 3-D sensing module and locates and tracks the ear position sending audio via ultrasonic waves to create sound pockets by the user’s ears. Sound can be heard in stereo or a spatial 3-D mode that creates 360 degree sound around the listener, the company said.

[...]

“Most people just say, ‘Wow, I really don’t believe it,’” she said.

“You don’t believe it because it sounds like a speaker, but no one else can hear it…it’s supporting you and you’re in the middle of everything. It’s happening around you.”

By changing a setting, the sound can follow a listener around when they move their head. It’s also possible to move out of the beam’s path and hear nothing at all, which creates a surreal experience.

“You don’t need to tell the device where you are. It’s not streaming to one exact place,” Wallwater said.

“It follows you wherever you go. So it’s personally for you — follows you, plays what you want inside your head.”

SONIC, INFRASONIC, AND ULTRASONIC FREQUENCIES: The Utilisation of Waveforms as Weapons, Apparatus for Psychological Manipulation, and as Instruments of Physiological Influence by Industrial, Entertainment, and Military Organisations.
TOBY HEYS
A thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements of Liverpool John Moores University for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy
March 2011

This study is a trans-disciplinary and trans-historical investigation into civilian and battlefield contexts in which speaker systems have been utilised by the military-industrial and military-entertainment complexes to apply pressure to mass social groupings and the individuated body. Drawing on authors such as historian/sociologist Michel Foucault, economist Jacques Attali, philosopher Michel Serres, political geographer/urban planner Edward Soja, musician/sonic theorist Steve Goodman, and cultural theorist/urbanist Paul Virilio, this study engages a wide range of texts to orchestrate its arguments. Conducting new strains of viral theory that resonate with architectural, neurological, and political significance, this research provides new and original analysis about the composition of waveformed geography. Ultimately, this study listens to the ways in which the past and current utilisation of sonic, infrasonic, and ultrasonic frequencies as weapons, apparatus for psychological manipulation, and instruments of physiological influence, by industrial, civilian, entertainment, and military organisations, predict future techniques of sociospatialised organisation.

In chapter one it is argued that since the inception of wired radio speaker systems into U.S. industrial factories in 1922, the development of sonic strategies based primarily on the scoring of architectonic spatiality, cycles of repetition, and the enveloping dynamics of surround sound can be traced to the sonic torture occurring in Guantanamo Bay during the first decade of the twenty-first century. Exploring the use of surround sound speaker techniques by the FBI during the Waco Siege in Texas, this argument is developed in chapter two. In chapter three it is further contended that the acoustic techniques utilised in the Guantanamo torture cells represent the final modality and the logical conclusion of these strategies that have evolved between civilian and military contexts over the past 80 years. In chapter four, the speaker system instrumentality of the HSS ultrasonic beam - occurring post Guantanamo - comes to symbolise an epistemic shift in the application of waveformed pressure; the dynamics of directional ultrasound technology signalling the orchestration of a new set of frequency-based relations between the transmitter and the receiver, the speaker system and architectural context, and the civilian and war torn environment.

As such, ultrasonic beam technology either represents the final stages of schizophonia or
maybe more persuasively, it announces the evolution of a new state of waveformed
consciousness, organisation, and agency that we are yet to name. If this is so, then one of
the first statements to be made about this incipient era is that we can no longer conceive
of hearing voices as being the sole preserve of the religious, the chosen, and the insane.
Possibly anticipating that these voices would be re-channelled back into Western culture,
Schafer (2003: 33-34) began a list of those who were culturally assigned to receive such
voices and explains their connections:
pg.242

The ear of the dreamer, the ear of the shaman, the ear of the prophet and the ear of the schizophrenic have this in common: messages are heard, but no matter how clear or compelling they may be, there is no evidence of a verifiable external source. The transmission seems intracranial, from an interior sound source to an ear within the brain.

We can now add to this list, those who did not make Schafer's initial draft - namely anyone - for the HSS (HyperSonic Sound) envelops all into its schizophrenic logic. There is no picking and choosing of receivers due to their religious beliefs, spiritual expectations or 'symptoms of psychic disorder' (see glossary), there is simply an inaudible directive to channel the irrational murmurs of an unsound mind into the skull of a targeted body.

"Pure science is magic. It is magic. The stuff we do today - magic." - Woody Norris

1660448936636.png

Last edited:

youngsinatra

hey! Similar thing happened to me during Covid. I was working on my art & experimenting with substances to explore my consciousness.

I had a sharp raise in consciousness & felt I was being watched.

The voices at first were pleasant, I thought I was communicating with a supernatural force, so I collaborated with it. In ways was a useful muse.

The problem was when I wanted to clean up my act returning to my family & fatherland the voices wouldn’t go away. They also jolt me awake at times.

I thought it was PFS but I think it was actually some sort of microchip when I got a spinal tap done in Canada.

If anyone knows a solution let me know!

Neodymium magnets do help, sun light, dropping substances (though they get bad when stopping any crutches to get through the day or explore alternate states).

Could be overzealous mental health care professionals/ law enforcement with a god complex. Fun for art, not so fun when it’s not voluntary.
You took substances, that altered your state of consciousness. Afterwards feels paranoia, the delusion of persecution and voices. I am sorry, but this sounds like drug-induced psychosis, maybe even auditory schizophrenia.

I know many friends near me who had the same experience. Not even with too wild psychedelic substances, but sometimes after just one single consumption of weed.
I also had a psychotic episode last summer without using drugs.

If you travel long distances (back home) abruptly and the manifestations don‘t stop, then I don‘t think there‘s such a strong device to transmit these signals, specifically just to you.

I‘d look up treatment for psychosis and schizophrenia. I know it can be hard to do if you feel persecuted by everyone, including doctors. If not, look into alternative treatments.

I don‘t want to be disrespectful, I just wish you all the best and speedy recovery.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

idk sounds like an interesting study but not surprising to me. I can say things to my gf when she’s sleeping and trigger coherent responses that she won’t remember. I don’t think that suggests I’m under threat of energy weapons. I’m sure they exist and I think Michael Persinger’s research of brain wave modulation proved the concept. But I have no concerns that I’m in any danger of being the target of a very expensive harassment program. Like why would they target you or me if they could target, say, Dr Peat?
I'm not worried for myself (besides radiation) even in my sleep my stubbornness remains. It's an asset lol . I’m not really susceptible to hypnosis either. However, I’m not taking any chances and won’t be taking any injectables.

BTW is it ethical to be whispering stuff to your gf when she is asleep?

GodsHound

I'm not worried for myself (besides radiation) even in my sleep my stubbornness remains. It's an asset lol . I’m not really susceptible to hypnosis either. However, I’m not taking any chances and won’t be taking any injectables.

BTW is it ethical to be whispering stuff to your gf when she is asleep?
That’s good, I notice friends that make the best use of psychedelics have this mental stubbornness, a resilience to suggestibility.

And only sweet nothings ;) also we used this app that recorded noises during the night and found we had short conversations of sleep talking with each other.

P

Peatness

That’s good, I notice friends that make the best use of psychedelics have this mental stubbornness, a resilience to suggestibility.

And only sweet nothings ;) also we used this app that recorded noises during the night and found we had short conversations of sleep talking with each other.
No emoji for "so cute" but this will do 🍨

Inaut

I’m beginning to wonder if some of these people on the world’s stage have implants that allow them to be programmed to a higher degree? More so than your typical Manchurian candidate through trauma type... When I think of two characters I’d say George Bush Jr and Joe Biden come to mind easily. Both can’t be as dumb as they are portrayed to be and I don’t think they can act to that level of silliness....using frequencies they could be controlling these people like robots..?

Back
Top Bottom