WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

LeeLemonoil

BRO, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PERSONALITY - I get people results man and I have clients to vouch for me

My coaching skills are unmatched man and my traffic on my website is building so I'll be able to monetize it down the line man

And besides this venture I got multiple things I'm working on man so my energy is WELL INVESTED LEE but thanks for the advice I did not ask for Lee

You are asking for advice without noticing

reply to the facts I provided.......

High DHT males are leaner, carry leas water weight, are stronger, and quicker.

Like me 😉

While Gaetz‘ whole reasoning on this „topic“ is completely wrong because he has no understanding of steroidal and cell biology you’re also somewhat wrong in detail but the direction is correct:

T vs. DHT ratios are not about Health in healthy males (oversimplified on purpose here, because we assume a fight between two „healthy“ specimen of the fictive(impossible) T vs DHT - Clans)
but more about age or cellular situations that mimic age.

The fit, mentally balanced and dominant but calm tempered male is a mature „high DHT“ male because he was a healthy younger high T male.

„high“ is an utter misconception anyway. It’s about sufficient levels of available steroid in specific tissue for specific purposes in relation to other signaling molecules and steroids, enzymes and receptors.

With age and illness and changing of environment these ratios and Paramentes change. So if you’re a „T“ younger adult and you transition in good health and status into the DHT dominance you will „beat“ the younger T guy on experience, sturdiness and mental factors as long as the purely physical Paramentes allow.

Painful, reductionist pseudo-broscience still, but hopefully enough to make the point. There is no antagonism or dualisms here because the fictive states of Gaetz fantasy encounter don’t exist.

Beside the OP himself depicts himself as his fantasy chilled High DHT category but is anything but chill and souvereign in written demeanor. And obsesses about rationalizing and justifyingthe fact that he lives in a low-Stress basement

MikeyFitz

A lot of you guys have no clue what a high DHT male is and it shows. You're not fat and lazy as a high DHT male.

To echo what an earlier poster said, if you're high in one you're most likely high in the other. Sounds like chubby guys are trying to defend their egos by believing they are high DHT
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

Guys who have big stomachs and are large around the middle definitely have higher levels of aromatase enzyme and carry much more adipose tissue and water because they have high levels of estrogen.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

reply to the facts I provided.......

High DHT males are leaner, carry leas water weight, are stronger, and quicker.

Like me 😉
What facts man? In that picture alone you're doing a few things that are estrogenic - including a phone that is operating on 4G/5G

I'll answer your question when you answer mine first

Why are Hippos, Gorillas, Lions ALL FAT? Unlike the vast majority of guys on the forum, these animals have CLOSE TO ZERO STRESSORS, yet they are all fat - how do you explain that

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A lot of you guys have no clue what a high DHT male is and it shows. You're not fat and lazy as a high DHT male.

To echo what an earlier poster said, if you're high in one you're most likely high in the other. Sounds like chubby guys are trying to defend their egos by believing they are high DHT
Once again - Why are Hippos, Lions, and Gorillas all fat? They have CLOSE TO ZERO stressors (99% of men on the forum don't know what this feeling is like), these animals have lower estrogen than 100% of men on the forum yet... THEY ARE FAT

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Hi, could you answer the question, you have ignored it twice:

Hi, I'm not claiming anything, I'm just mentioning the principle that if you use a concept, such as testosterone and DHT, to say that the very process that allowed them to be identifed and then named is not precise and useful is paradoxical, it's on this point that I invite you to potentially nuance your words so that what you say does not appear paradoxical to some, and that your post is useful to others.

So you think that blood tests are worthless and not accurate, so how do you know that testosterone and DHT exist and how do you know their effects , and their effects on savannah animals?
Let me answer your question with a different question:

Why do Vampires have an obsession with sucking blood from their victims?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Painful, reductionist pseudo-broscience still, but hopefully enough to make the point. There is no antagonism or dualisms here because the fictive states of Gaetz fantasy encounter don’t exist.

Beside the OP himself depicts himself as his fantasy chilled High DHT category but is anything but chill and souvereign in written demeanor. And obsesses about rationalizing and justifyingthe fact that he lives in a low-Stress basement
Oh my Goshhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you jealous of my basement Lee? I bet my basement is bigger than the pod you're living in the EU

For the last time:

I. DO NOT. LIVE. IN. MY. MOMS. BASEMENT.

MikeyFitz

What facts man? In that picture alone you're doing a few things that are estrogenic - including a phone that is operating on 4G/5G

Why are Hippos, Gorillas, Lions ALL FAT? Unlike the vast majority of guys on the forum, these animals have CLOSE TO ZERO STRESSORS, yet they are all fat - how do you explain

Why are Hippos, Gorillas, Lions ALL FAT? Unlike the vast majority of guys on the forum, these animals have CLOSE TO ZERO STRESSORS, yet they are all fat - how do you explain that
Taking a picture with a cell phone in airplane mode is Estrogenic? LOL!!!!!

By the way, I am an Exec in the telecom industry with 33 years of experience so select another topic to talk about.

I am in my 60th year on this planet and I walk around every day at 8% body fat and wake up every day with wood.

How do I accomplish this?

I have high DHT and low Estrogen.

How?

I eat a diet that consists of approximately 70% simple carbohydrates, 20% lean animal protein, and 10% saturated fat.

I take aromatase inhibitors like aspirin, caffeine, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and Exemestane.

I train with weights 4 days per week and keep the workouts short.

I never do slow cardio. I do sprints 1 day per week.

I keep my stress low, get plenty of sleep, drink very little alcohol, and work at something that I like doing.

And your argument about those animals is ludicrous. Every single one of them have HIGH STRESSORS.

Gorillas are an endangered species and have constant stress in protecting themselves and their families from predators (including humans). Especially in the fact that they have lost significant amounts of their natural habitat and their territory is shrinking by the day.

Lions are in an almost continuous state of stress as they hunt for food, fight with hyenas, leopards, cheetahs, other prides of lions, and humans.
The male lions are constantly battling for dominance as the alpha in their pride and fending off other males who are trying to oust them and take the females.

Hippos are, on record, fat animals due to their slow metabolisms. They are also very aggressive because they are stressed due to the threats on their young and their territories.

You continuously make the arguments that support the OPPOSITE conclusion that you draw.

= TROLL

opethfeldt

Yeah, I have to agree with the assertion high DHT makes you chill and somewhat lazy but to say it makes you fat is false in my experience. I've used plenty of DHT type steroids and they've always leaned me out. I think some fat guys can have high DHT, which the body may use as a compensatory mechanism for high estrogen, but that's not the same as having healthy naturally high DHT. Those men would likely be lean and tall, possibly lanky or even frail looking, depending on how low their estrogen ends up. It makes no logical sense for a pure androgen with anti estrogenic effects to make you fat.

This does seem to be a case of justifying being overweight. I'm not throwing any shade for that. I'm overweight myself. I don't delude myself into thinking that means I'm some kind of DHT-God, though. Even though mine is likely high. I think the effects of high DHT and being overweight can overlap because let's face it, most chubby guys are going to be more chill than a leaner guy.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Taking a picture with a cell phone in airplane mode is Estrogenic? LOL!!!!!

By the way, I am an Exec in the telecom industry with 33 years of experience so select another topic to talk about.

I am in my 60th year on this planet and I walk around every day at 8% body fat and wake up every day with wood.

How do I accomplish this?

I have high DHT and low Estrogen.

How?

I eat a diet that consists of approximately 70% simple carbohydrates, 20% lean animal protein, and 10% saturated fat.

I take aromatase inhibitors like aspirin, caffeine, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and Exemestane.

I train with weights 4 days per week and keep the workouts short.

I never do slow cardio. I do sprints 1 day per week.

I keep my stress low, get plenty of sleep, drink very little alcohol, and work at something that I like doing.

And your argument about those animals is ludicrous. Every single one of them have HIGH STRESSORS.

Gorillas are an endangered species and have constant stress in protecting themselves and their families from predators (including humans). Especially in the fact that they have lost significant amounts of their natural habitat and their territory is shrinking by the day.

Lions are in an almost continuous state of stress as they hunt for food, fight with hyenas, leopards, cheetahs, other prides of lions, and humans.
The male lions are constantly battling for dominance as the alpha in their pride and fending off other males who are trying to oust them and take the females.

Hippos are, on record, fat animals due to their slow metabolisms. They are also very aggressive because they are stressed due to the threats on their young and their territories.

You continuously make the arguments that support the OPPOSITE conclusion that you draw.

= TROLL
Yessir! All phones are estrogenic - Airplane mode or not man

Hey man, I worked in the Telecom industry as well so I'm woke to this stuff. I worked for Comcast back in the day for about 4 days then I quit because it was so boring and it was stressing me out

Come on dude, the ONLY stress these animals have is predatory stress or hunting, or competition with males (which humans have as well), what stressors do humans have? About a million EMF stressors, competition with males, food supply utterly compromised, pollution, toxic clothing and shoes, being inside a house, working 40 HOURS a week, toxic mattresses and pillows, etc.

Compared to you, I have NO STRESS man, and neither do these animals

Take the FATpill already man

No troll here man 🙅‍♂️

MikeyFitz

Yessir! All phones are estrogenic - Airplane mode or not man

Hey man, I worked in the Telecom industry as well so I'm woke to this stuff. I worked for Comcast back in the day for about 4 days then I quit because it was so boring and it was stressing me out

Come on dude, the ONLY stress these animals have is predatory stress or hunting, or competition with males (which humans have as well), what stressors do humans have? About a million EMF stressors, competition with males, food supply utterly compromised, pollution, toxic clothing and shoes, being inside a house, working 40 HOURS a week, toxic mattresses and pillows, etc.

Compared to you, I have NO STRESS man, and neither do these animals

Take the FATpill already man

No troll here man 🙅‍♂️
It's like talking to a wall!

I listed the stressors the animals face and you still say they have none.

I show you my super lean and fit high carb DHT physique in pics at nearly 60 years old. I am probably twice your age and in much better shape, but I should abandon what I do and listen to you?

I look like this and perform like this.... I date women my son's age, I am happy, debt free, and financially independent.....and you suggest that I change my protocols to those used by fat guys half my age!!!

LOL!!!!

As Jack Nicholson said in "As Good as it Gets".....

“Go sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up."

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It's like talking to a wall!

I listed the stressors the animals face and you still say they have none.

I show you my super lean and fit high carb DHT physique in pics at nearly 60 years old. I am probably twice your age and in much better shape, but I should abandon what I do and listen to you?

I look like this and perform like this.... I date women my son's age, I am happy, debt free, and financially independent.....and you suggest that I change my protocols to those used by fat guys half my age!!!

LOL!!!!

As Jack Nicholson said in "As Good as it Gets".....

“Go sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up."
Mike I'm not going to lie, you do look 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE,

I'm not going to lie Mike, YOU GOT EVERYTHING MAN - You got the chicks (not as much chicks as THE CHICK MAGNET Danny Roddy though) but YOU STILL GOT THE CHICKS

E99204D4-416F-4BAA-A061-083F7266EE33.jpeg

And you GOT THE MONEY MAN

You CHASE THAT MULA BRAH 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

BUT.... Be honest Mike

Does any of that matter if your metabolism isn't perfect?

Once metabolism is perfect... Aging stops and you start growing bigger/taller, etc.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS MIKE,

IF ONLY

You take the FATpill... the decision is yours Mike...

redsun

Once again - Why are Hippos, Lions, and Gorillas all fat? They have CLOSE TO ZERO stressors (99% of men on the forum don't know what this feeling is like), these animals have lower estrogen than 100% of men on the forum yet... THEY ARE FAT
The body fat percentage of a hippo is only 2%. They look fat but they aren't. They need large guts to digest plants and they are very muscular and have very thick skin which makes them look fat and they have tons of muscle.

Lions are not fat, they are muscular and large. They only have large guts when they get a large kill and have to gorge themselves so they can survive. A lion can eat up to 15% of its bodyweight at a single time if it has to and their stomachs can stretch a ton. So when you think you see a fat lion, what you are actually looking at is a lion who just ate 15% of its bodyweight in herbivore flesh. It should be obvious enough to realize with just basic common sense that a predator that literally has to chase down and/or subdue its prey, most of which are either quite fast or very large and dangerous, cannot be a fat tub of lard. They need to be muscular and light to be fast enough and strong enough to have a chance. All big cats are naturally lean and muscular because they have to be.

Gorillas also are not fat, they have large guts just like hippos because they have large digestive organs filled with special bacteria needed to digest plant matter. They also are so very muscular and lack body fat.

So none of these animals you keep saying are fat actually are. You clearly did not do even basic research into these animals before vomiting up yet another joke of a thread you made before about how having a healthy metabolism means you should be fat. You are wrong. And whether an animal is meant to be fat or not has nothing to do with T or DHT and has mostly to do with whether carrying extra fat has a beneficial effect on survival and doesn't apply to humans.

A fat human is an unhealthy human and this has been proven with so much research time and time again showing correlation of obesity with numerous diseases as well as low testosterone and and thus low DHT due to lack of T available to make DHT from 5AR because of high amounts of aromatase converting T to estrogen instead of DHT. Inflammation and insulin resistance due to being overweight also lower androgens. You want to be tubby its your life but it is irresponsible to try to convince others going fat is a sign of health especially on a health forum. Its actually a sign of dysregulation and a risk factor for many other health problems that are common today.

Risingfire

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

Guys who have big stomachs and are large around the middle definitely have higher levels of aromatase enzyme and carry much more adipose tissue and water because they have high levels of estrogen.
Thank you!!!!

-Michael Scott

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The body fat percentage of a hippo is only 2%. They look fat but they aren't. They need large guts to digest plants and they are very muscular and have very thick skin which makes them look fat and they have tons of muscle.

Lions are not fat, they are muscular and large. They only have large guts when they get a large kill and have to gorge themselves so they can survive. A lion can eat up to 15% of its bodyweight at a single time if it has to and their stomachs can stretch a ton. So when you think you see a fat lion, what you are actually looking at is a lion who just ate 15% of its bodyweight in herbivore flesh. It should be obvious enough to realize with just basic common sense that a predator that literally has to chase down and/or subdue its prey, most of which are either quite fast or very large and dangerous, cannot be a fat tub of lard. They need to be muscular and light to be fast enough and strong enough to have a chance. All big cats are naturally lean and muscular because they have to be.

Gorillas also are not fat, they have large guts just like hippos because they have large digestive organs filled with special bacteria needed to digest plant matter. They also are so very muscular and lack body fat.

So none of these animals you keep saying are fat actually are. You clearly did not do even basic research into these animals before vomiting up yet another joke of a thread you made before about how having a healthy metabolism means you should be fat. You are wrong. And whether an animal is meant to be fat or not has nothing to do with T or DHT and has mostly to do with whether carrying extra fat has a beneficial effect on survival and doesn't apply to humans.

A fat human is an unhealthy human and this has been proven with so much research time and time again showing correlation of obesity with numerous diseases as well as low testosterone and and thus low DHT due to lack of T available to make DHT from 5AR because of high amounts of aromatase converting T to estrogen instead of DHT. Inflammation and insulin resistance due to being overweight also lower androgens. You want to be tubby its your life but it is irresponsible to try to convince others going fat is a sign of health especially on a health forum. Its actually a sign of dysregulation and a risk factor for many other health problems that are common today.
Na man this is MISINFORMATION

Come on dude, a Hippo is 2% Bodyfat? No person or animal can function anywhere near 2% bodyfat

Come on dude, LOOK AT ANY PICTURE of a Hippo, Lion, or Gorilla and you'll see the MALES of those species are FAT TUBS with protruding guts full of it, WAY FATTER than the females

Its always the Fat Males that win the fights too

Risingfire

Bruh you're better than this. We are not animals. Please refer to high DHT HUMAN males. You need to accept that being fat is not high dht. Stop trying to justify it

redsun

Na man this is MISINFORMATION

Come on dude, a Hippo is 2% Bodyfat? No person or animal can function anywhere near 2% bodyfat

Come on dude, LOOK AT ANY PICTURE of a Hippo, Lion, or Gorilla and you'll see the MALES of those species are FAT TUBS with protruding guts full of it, WAY FATTER than the females

Its always the Fat Males that win the fights too
A 4000lb hippo will have about 80lbs of body fat to use. It can last weeks without food due to its sheer size. So yes whether you like it or not, percentage wise, hippos are leaner than any human has ever been. I already explained to you why these animals can appear fat but aren't. You refuse to admit your wrong and accept known biological facts about these animals. And you ignore tons of existing evidence showing how being overweight is bad for health. How is it that you seem to get more and more ignorant with time?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A 4000lb hippo will have about 80lbs of body fat to use. It can last weeks without food due to its sheer size. So yes whether you like it or not, percentage wise, hippos are leaner than any human has ever been. I already explained to you why these animals can appear fat but aren't. You refuse to admit your wrong and accept known biological facts about these animals. And you ignore tons of existing evidence showing how being overweight is bad for health. How is it that you seem to get more and more ignorant with time?
Do you even read what you write man?

You LITERALLY JUST TOLD ME that a Hippo can go weeks without food because its 2% bodyfat?

.... WHAT? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

A MAMMAL HAS TO BE PRETTY FAT TO GO LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT FOOD SMH 🤦‍♂️

It took me a 2 MINUTE GOOGLE SEARCH to prove you wrong, Hippos and Gorillas are BOTH approximately 20-25% bodyfat on average, which is also probably wrong because they look 30% to me

You think this FAT TUB OF LARD is 2% bodyfat? My G 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ SON SMH

Do better research before you come into my thread with misinformation man

One of the most powerful mammals in the world/High DHT are whales (35% body fat) - FAT TUBS OF LARD, ALL OF THEM

D8046D0A-8737-4880-B397-B960A0A578CB.jpeg

YOU THINK THIS IS 2% BODYFAT? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ SMH

98BEC2B6-5446-4B3A-B6FA-E852A32DEE82.jpeg

18% is still wrong - this IS AT LEAST 30% BODYFAT and if you disagree you need glasses or something even though glasses are toxic SMH 🤦‍♂️

9E4E4776-AD53-4F7A-AE97-EC55EC235B1A.jpeg

Last edited:

redsun

Do you even read what you write man?

You LITERALLY JUST TOLD ME that a Hippo can go weeks without food because its 2% bodyfat?

.... WHAT? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

A MAMMAL HAS TO BE PRETTY FAT TO GO LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT FOOD SMH 🤦‍♂️

It took me a 2 MINUTE GOOGLE SEARCH to prove you wrong, Hippos and Gorillas are BOTH approximately 20-25% bodyfat on average, which is also probably wrong because they look 30% to me

You think this FAT TUB OF LARD is 2% bodyfat? My G 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ SON SMH

Do better research before you come into my thread with misinformation man

One of the most powerful mammals in the world/High DHT are whales (35% body fat) - FAT TUBS OF LARD, ALL OF THEM

View attachment 49809

YOU THINK THIS IS 2% BODYFAT? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ SMH

View attachment 49810

18% is still wrong - this IS AT LEAST 30% BODYFAT and if you disagree you need glasses or something even though glasses are toxic SMH 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 49811
You did not read correctly. 18% of the body weight of a hippo is their skin and a thin layer of fat. This is not 18% body fat. Their body fat percentage is in the single digits. The figure is correct. Again your wrong. And the body fat percentage of gorillas in captivity will be higher because they are sedentary and often overfed but 20% is not high.

And you keep making up 30% or higher number because that's what you feel like doing. Which is false. Doesn't matter what you think it is, you cannot value your own opinion over the measurements done by zoologists who specialize in morphology and do this for a living without looking like a fool. And again, how fat other species are have zero relevance to human health. And this is not what I am even arguing about because it is the stupidest thing to try and compare. Research has already been done on the effect of high body fat in humans, and points to high body fat being bad for health and androgens. This is just you desperately trying to rationalize your obesity, and failing miserably.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You did not read correctly. 18% of the body weight of a hippo is their skin and a thin layer of fat. This is not 18% body fat. Their body fat percentage is in the single digits. The figure is correct. Again your wrong. And the body fat percentage of gorillas in captivity will be higher because they are sedentary and often overfed but 20% is not high.

And you keep making up 30% or higher number because that's what you feel like doing. Which is false. Doesn't matter what you think it is, you cannot value your own opinion over the measurements done by zoologists who specialize in morphology and do this for a living without looking like a fool. And again, how fat other species are have zero relevance to human health. And this is not what I am even arguing about because it is the stupidest thing to try and compare. Research has already been done on the effect of high body fat in humans, and points to high body fat being bad for health and androgens. This is just you desperately trying to rationalize your obesity, and failing miserably.
Na dude now you're just making stuff up, you LITERALLY DON'T KNOW

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING about gorillas being in captivity or not, you're making stuff up as you go along man.

HIPPOS ARE 2% BODYFAT? YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE? SMH 🤦‍♂️

Animals DO NOT GO BELOW 20% bodyfat unless they're sick or dying, good try though YOU PUT IN A GOOD EFFORT 👌

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom