WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

androgens. This is just you desperately trying to rationalize your obesity, and failing miserably.
SON, I HAVE HIGHER ANDROGENS THAN YOU

I HAVE MORE MUSCLE THAN YOU

I HAVE BETTER HEALTH THAN YOU

There is no "obesity", I'm MORE ACTIVE and under WAY LESS STRESS than you homie

Good try though 👌

You know what happens to an animal before they die? They wither (get really skinny) and then they die, having a HEALTHY AMOUNT OF FAT means you're a lot further to death than a twig who has no fat and barely any muscle and is 1 bad decision away from dying - GOOD TRY THOUGH 👌

LeeLemonoil

Good try though 👌

You know what happens to an animal before they die? They wither (get really skinny) and then they die, having a HEALTHY AMOUNT OF FAT means you're a lot further to death than a twig who has no fat and barely any muscle and is 1 bad decision away from dying - GOOD TRY THOUGH 👌

How many more quality posters of this place will you try to offend and troll, after countless threads and posts where your nonsense and has been found out and falsified?

Risingfire

Good try though 👌

Poast physique

brightside

You refuse to admit your wrong and accept known biological facts about these animals. And you ignore tons of existing evidence showing how being overweight is bad for health. How is it that you seem to get more and more ignorant with time?
To me it looks like a desperate attempt for attention. There’s a clear degeneration in his posts over time, which correlates well with how much attention he started getting. More extreme opinions and more caps gets him more engagement which feeds his probably childhood trauma.

Also, as LeeLemonoil pointed out, he desperately tries to prove his low stress and high androgen state, which no healthy and respectable male in my life ever did. Only the people who feel inadequate boast about themselves.

Image the internal state and the drive required to make such posts, keep defending them, and keep lying to yourself that you're right. Sounds miserable.

Feel free to DM me if you wanna chat, James.

How many more quality posters of this place will you try to offend and troll, after countless threads and posts where your nonsense and has been found out and falsified?
Well to be fair I'm not sure I'd consider @redsun a quality poster.

Not to make this an attack but he is under 25.

How can you trust the "advice" of someone -- never-mind it being anti-Peat in many approaches/angle -- but from someone who likely hasn't even lived/stressed out enough to see just how wrong they can be on things. OR someone who has lived long enough to even know what declining health really is, not merely some diet or trend hopper or Wikipedia-source bullhorn "expert."

If anyone is under 25 and gives "health advice" I tend to nod my head and keep going walking to be honest.

Not to make this ageist but I think some here will get what I mean.

Plus red has heavily drank the Kool-aid. Years back he was more Peaty and all but now he is antihormones, pro trace minerals, all causative or correlative and stiff minded ... Just out there too much for me.

And yes I am quite familiar with the scene around here having been lurking 4+ years back even before I registered.

But people change, I just don't have to pretend someone has to keep up a certain image for others as a forum lord -- and that we should turn a blind eye on their obvious post degenerative-ness over the years

dukesbobby777

Poast physique

And do IdeaLabs steroid analysis test. What is it, 100 bucks? It's not really a lot, is it? You get your money's worth with the wide range of things (hormonally) being tested. I want to see how high he's flying.

Time to humble yourself, James. Post pics and take tests. Prove your integrity as our forum health guru God (or whatever you are :grin).

Diogo

Ummm, relax dude, literally no one said anything about Ray being wrong. Go eat something if you need it (not saying this pejoratively).
Taking the case of males as example, how do you explain the reason why a guy has a high voice and some other guy has no beard/body hair but a deep voice? They both clearly have some androgen issues but they don't manifest the same. Why is that?

Edit: I don't know exactly if T or DHT are involved in voice pitch and body hair, but you get my point.
People I haven't seen for more than 15 years, whom nearly only saw me me when I was 5 or less say they know me even in a room full of people because of my voice.
Deep and very characteristic of me, but point being that I do not have chest hair and have less than a teenage's hair in my back.

Really can't test it because docs don't do that in my country. They will nearly force you to explain by detail why you, the tax payer, are expecting them to pass you the credentials for you to check on your health.

To prescribe drugs they are good to go, tho

LeeLemonoil

But people change, I just don't have to pretend someone has to keep up a certain image for others as a forum lord -- and that we should turn a blind eye on their obvious post degenerative-ness over the years

And others don’t want to pretend authoritative threads about complex cellbiological issues from a guy who’s posts and threads don’t leave much room for „degenerative-ness“ shouldn’t be called out.

MikeyFitz

Mike I'm not going to lie, you do look 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE,

I'm not going to lie Mike, YOU GOT EVERYTHING MAN - You got the chicks (not as much chicks as THE CHICK MAGNET Danny Roddy though) but YOU STILL GOT THE CHICKS

View attachment 49787

And you GOT THE MONEY MAN

You CHASE THAT MULA BRAH 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

BUT.... Be honest Mike

Does any of that matter if your metabolism isn't perfect?

Once metabolism is perfect... Aging stops and you start growing bigger/taller, etc.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS MIKE,

IF ONLY

You take the FATpill... the decision is yours Mike...
I have everything a man with a high metabolism should have.

...... in addition to proper body temperature, heart rate, and zero coronary artery calcification....

so why would I want to be fat?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You know let's be honest Lee

@redsun deserves everything Scurve said to him and I'm saying to him and worse.

Redsun is really just a hater - dude hops on me on different threads I comment on with the most bluepilled trash anyone could say. He has no idea what is going on in the real world, yet tries to act smart, it is pretty funny.

Redsun is REALLY UP-TIGHT/socially awkward and stand-offish, if you make a joke around this guy, he has the Zuckerburg-reaction, no emotion. The crazy thing is - I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE to this kid when I first started speaking to him, but he's SO INSECURE he cannot even take a compliment. The group messages I have with redsun and Bollox, are probably the biggest waste of my time in this forum and the weirdest conversations I've had with another person

And he makes messed-up jokes too. I saw redsun comment on a thread one time with a dude who was genuinely looking for advice to combat the desire for sex all the time, and he jokingly recommended castration. Thats a messed-up joke man especially to a dude asking for help, dude is not a good human being

This whole time I thought Redsun was like 40 years old and still living in the 90's giving out advice that only would have worked 30 years ago but NOW I FIND OUT I'm older than this kid 🤣🤣🤣 and he's TRYING TO GIVE ME advice,

@redsun is my child, I fathered this guy and right now - I'm going to spank him for talking back to me

Redsun is the type of guy that reads books all day and doesn't have the slightest clue how the real world works - he isn't "street-smart" at all and he's probably the worst person you could trust to have your back

Redsun is the type of guy who girls literally CANNOT STAND being around with for 5 minutes, if this guy EVER MANAGED to have a girlfriend or wife, GUARANTEED his girl would be looking for dudes like me behind his back to keep herself happy and entertained for her miserable existence living with this kid.

Redsun is one of the biggest fraudsters on the forum, he tries to sound smart, but if you read in between the lines you'll see he's not actually saying anything at all

I don't hate too many people - probably on this forum I only hate about 3-5 people with a BURNING PASSION, but @redsun is one of them. He's a garbage human being and I don't want this kid around me honestly, his presence really bothers me no joke

LLight

Am I the only one wondering if Trash is an alt account of Gatz?
(I prepare myself to be insulted with a long rant).

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Am I the only one wondering if Trash is an alt account of Gatz?
(I prepare myself to be insulted with a long rant).
COME ON MANNNN,

IF I DID have an alt account (I don't), it would be named something and comment on things with NOTHING to do with my main account

(like for example, MAYBE I would create an alt female account and try to befriend females on the forum and then tell them that I did coaching with JamesGatz and I would start recommending girls to sign up for a session with my main account, and then maybe I would ask these girls their DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRETS so that I may keep it in my back pocket on my main account just in case they ever try to talk to me the wrong way)

At least if I did that I would have something to gain, but other than that? I don't have enough time in my day for an alt account for entertainment purposes

MetabolicTrash is ScurveDream man, that guy was around here wayyyy before I was here man.

LLight

I've never seen both of you in the same room and at the same time, therefore, you and him are the same. That's my feeling. Except if Andrew Tates says this is not the case.

Am I doing JamesGatz-parodying-broscience right?

Risingfire

And do IdeaLabs steroid analysis test. What is it, 100 bucks? It's not really a lot, is it? You get your money's worth with the wide range of things (hormonally) being tested. I want to see how high he's flying.

Time to humble yourself, James. Post pics and take tests. Prove your integrity as our forum health guru God (or whatever you are :grin).
FR FR

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I've never seen both of you in the same room and at the same time, therefore, you and him are the same. That's my feeling. Except if Andrew Tates says this is not the case.

Am I doing JamesGatz-parodying-broscience right?
When are you going to admit that you and I are the same person and that your profile is one of my alt accounts meant to represent my alter ego?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Why would you accuse yourself of trolling and reveal your alt accounts?
Am I really talking to myself right now? If you were really me, then you would know the name of the girl I had a crush on in the 1st grade... so tell me, what was her name?

redsun

You know let's be honest Lee

@redsun deserves everything Scurve said to him and I'm saying to him and worse.

Redsun is really just a hater - dude hops on me on different threads I comment on with the most bluepilled trash anyone could say. He has no idea what is going on in the real world, yet tries to act smart, it is pretty funny.

Redsun is REALLY UP-TIGHT/socially awkward and stand-offish, if you make a joke around this guy, he has the Zuckerburg-reaction, no emotion. The crazy thing is - I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE to this kid when I first started speaking to him, but he's SO INSECURE he cannot even take a compliment. The group messages I have with redsun and Bollox, are probably the biggest waste of my time in this forum and the weirdest conversations I've had with another person

And he makes messed-up jokes too. I saw redsun comment on a thread one time with a dude who was genuinely looking for advice to combat the desire for sex all the time, and he jokingly recommended castration. Thats a messed-up joke man especially to a dude asking for help, dude is not a good human being

This whole time I thought Redsun was like 40 years old and still living in the 90's giving out advice that only would have worked 30 years ago but NOW I FIND OUT I'm older than this kid 🤣🤣🤣 and he's TRYING TO GIVE ME advice,

@redsun is my child, I fathered this guy and right now - I'm going to spank him for talking back to me

Redsun is the type of guy that reads books all day and doesn't have the slightest clue how the real world works - he isn't "street-smart" at all and he's probably the worst person you could trust to have your back

Redsun is the type of guy who girls literally CANNOT STAND being around with for 5 minutes, if this guy EVER MANAGED to have a girlfriend or wife, GUARANTEED his girl would be looking for dudes like me behind his back to keep herself happy and entertained for her miserable existence living with this kid.

Redsun is one of the biggest fraudsters on the forum, he tries to sound smart, but if you read in between the lines you'll see he's not actually saying anything at all

I don't hate too many people - probably on this forum I only hate about 3-5 people with a BURNING PASSION, but @redsun is one of them. He's a garbage human being and I don't want this kid around me honestly, his presence really bothers me no joke
If you don't like dark humor, that's fair. Some men are just overly sensitive.

Only you would try to paint someone who frequents a health forum and learns about health by reading scientific literature as a bad person.

You actively encourage people to be overweight which has been shown to be terrible for health and puts you at increased risk for many diseases, and yet are stupid enough to suggest I am the fraud here?

Good job flaming me. I must have really struck a nerve. You are a grown **** man that got so triggered by me calling out his BS. Its like I can almost see you boiling with anger while you typed this like a toddler who has zero emotional self-control which I have to say, gives me such a peverse amount of joy. Considering that the end of our initial "conversation" (me trying to reason with a babbling monkey aka you) was friday and then 2 days later you post this shows I clearly got under your skin and that you are emotionally unstable.

You really think you can encourage people to be fat on a health forum of all places and get away with it? If you got a problem with me, get in line because you aren't the first.

Its funny that you did this right after that other manchild who thought he understood even a fraction of my life and me as a person also attacked me. Which shows how easily influenced you are to spread hate and vitriol. The only thing you accomplished by writing this trash post was thoroughly embarrassing yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom