WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

Santosh

BRO, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PERSONALITY - I get people results man and I have clients to vouch for me

My coaching skills are unmatched man and my traffic on my website is building so I'll be able to monetize it down the line man

And besides this venture I got multiple things I'm working on man so my energy is WELL INVESTED LEE but thanks for the advice I did not ask for Lee

Can we get the link to your website ?
Thank you

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Can we get the link to your website ?
Thank you
Yessir! I have it in my signature too but I don't think people on mobile can see it but here it is:

Health is Wealth

I still need to clean up my older articles (I wrote my older articles back when I was a NOOB and I progressed a lot more since then) and add more to my newer stuff (need to do more SEO on my site so its more Google-friendly and so my audience isn't just people from the forum)

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Yes that's likely. Maybe he should have explained what was the approach he had taken, but maybe he already have and I'm not aware.
Maybe he tried and we’ve yet to interpret it as intended, maybe he left it to us at the right time.

Seemed fitting to respond to you Mr LLight as I think a lot on the colloidal aspect of structure in the body, fluid balance and dynamics. I’m frequently making tiny alterations to my behaviour around low or high viscosity fluids (thinking of “solid” food itself as a very high viscosity fluid) in response to suboptimal (to me, and maybe others *:eyes:) states of mind.

Ray may have underdeveloped these areas and their associated endo’s. Or more likely I just need to recollect, reread and think again on everything he did say. Or perhaps I’m barking up the wrong tree.

There is no easy way and no eternal health. Only a succession of „states“ that have their homeostatic corridors. Only knowledge, experience and feel for your own organism can help you trying to manage them. Maintain health, or make it through health problems. Every situation requires modified approaches.
+1 Lee :handok:

LLight

I’m frequently making tiny alterations to my behaviour around low or high viscosity fluids (thinking of “solid” food itself as a very high viscosity fluid) in response to suboptimal (to me, and maybe others *:eyes:) states of mind.
Do you mean you are cycling between high fluid and low fluid diets?

Ray has talked about the issues associated with high fluid diet when someone is hypothyroid and for other health issues (like CFS if I remember well).

Don't know if you will be interested but I've begun to write some ideas on a Substack about this topic.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Do you mean you are cycling between high fluid and low fluid diets?

Ray has talked about the issues associated with high fluid diet when someone is hypothyroid and for other health issues (like CFS if I remember well).

Don't know if you will be interested but I've begun to write some ideas on a Substack about this topic.
Between some coffee, milk and OJ I generally consume just over a litre of high osmolarity fluid in a day around 3 meals of "solid" food. It's water I have to be careful with.

That's a great resource @LLight, thank you for making the effort and sharing it.

LLight

Between some coffee, milk and OJ I generally consume just over a litre of high osmolarity fluid in a day around 3 meals of "solid" food. It's water I have to be careful with.

That's a great resource @LLight, thank you for making the effort and sharing it.
I see. Is the thirst feeling important sometimes or have you managed to reach a state where you are rather "stable"?

I'm flattered you found the post useful :):

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

LOL what does high DHT actually do then?
High DHT just makes you like this guy right here - Powerful but Loafing around all day. The only advantage of being High DHT is attracting females who are into that and beating up males that challenge you.

72629DBC-223D-456D-929F-05E1F0E2F344.png

Believe it or not I'd wager that a higher T guy has better chances, even though obviously a fight can have random elements that let the high DHT guy take advantage.

I think the higher T guy will be more likely to win not because of strength alone per se, but his approach to the fight. DHT are often more chill and less jumpy, while a lot of high T guys -- when they rage out -- tend to have a more "springy" element to attacks/defense versus a more chilled down guy. So I'd say T has an advantage because fights are not always about being "fair" at all -- it's about who makes the better/more proper swing; who delivers better footwork/movements; who has more "passion" behind their punch, or behind the receiving end of the punch. More often than not the "hotheads" are the "high T" people while DHT are usually not like that -- they're more meh/loose.

BUT if you were to train both of them equally, then I'd lend credence to DHT guy since he will have a maybe more mixed element of approach/conditioning that can throw a higher T or balanced T/DHT opponent off more. So skill matters, but "naturally" it seems the explosive, higher T guy has the quick fire advantage to striking/blocking.

Also, size matters heavily I think ... You can pump all of the testosterone you want in to a 6 year old, but they will have zero chance at fighting a 30 year old, normal T guy. So size matters + arm length, reaction speed/s, bone structure, etc. High DHT guys might appear more "heavy," but I think "high T" guys will have a tiny advantage, all else equal.

High DHT just makes you like this guy right here - Powerful but Loafing around all day. The only advantage of being High DHT is attracting females who are into that and beating up males that challenge you.

View attachment 49771

Ha! It seems us "high DHT" guys are a sort of "dark arts" for a lot girls these days ... They don't really like grounded, tough, more quiet-type guys who don't talk a lot, outside of some exceptions. I dunno if it's a combination of the birth control, the smartphones/EMF/PUFA braindeadness/zombie-ergic, or something else I can't put my finger on.

When I did work around college campuses the girls always either had a wimpier, soft-ish boyfriend -- or a blabbermouth, adrenergic-type dude who you'd think is fueled by a combination of weed and cocaine, AKA the more "thug" type dudes; or what blackpillers call "low inhib" who talk to everyone & can't leave anything be/seem serotonegeric.

I don't know if it's the times or what, but a lot of girls don't really like quieter, more to themselves type men -- these guys are more likely to be incel too as even good looking guys who are strong "introverts" seem to do way worse than less good looking guys who are dominating, loud, uneasy, & lack that chill/"cool but competent" vibe.

Like I don't mean "autists" but just guys who can talk but aren't the loudmouth/motor mouth types who are always throwing themselves in everyone's faces, or won't ever shut up/chill/give off these internally disturbed vibes like they're uneasy. DHT dudes can be easygoing/chill, while the "high T" dudes are more on edge, exude nervousness, etc.

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ha! It seems us "high DHT" guys are a sort of "dark arts" for a lot girls these days ... They don't really like grounded, tough, more quiet-type guys who don't talk a lot.

When I did work around college campuses the girls always either had a wimpier, soft-ish boyfriend -- or a blabbermouth, adrenergic-type dude who you'd think is fueled by a combination of weed and cocaine, AKA the more "thug" type dudes, or what blackpillers call "low inhib" who talk to everyone & can't leave anything be/seem serotonegeric.

I don't know if it's the times or what, but a lot of girls don't really like quieter, more to them selves type dudes -- these guys are more likely to be incel-types too.

Like I don't mean "autists" but just guys who can talk but aren't the loudmouth/motor mouth types who are always throwing themselves in everyone's faces, or won't ever shut up/chill/give off these internally disturbed vibes like they're uneasy. DHT dudes can be easygoing/chill, while the "high T" dudes are more on edge, exude nervousness, etc.
Exactly bro

Personally, what I think happens is this - Everyone is running on stress hormones these days, even girls - so they look for this High T "thug" type guy because his behavior/hormonal profile is to "the same tune" as hers

Ironically, some males on RP would have an easier time with girls if they lowered their T/DHT, but I don't think its worth it because lowering hormones will wreck mental health even if girls are more inclined to approach you

But even still, I don't think Girls like guys who are REALLY High T because there will still be an intimidation factor

High DHT males I think are like a fetish for certain girls I think. Most girls don't like it because they're too stressed to understand or they're intimidated by the male, but the girls that are into it I think really like it.

Girls like being in control of a relationship, thats what they get off on. So they'll take an average-looking guy who can be "mentally controlled" a lot easier than a male with High DHT or really High T because these males can't be controlled and are "a step ahead" of the girl

Exactly bro

Personally, what I think happens is this - Everyone is running on stress hormones these days, even girls - so they look for this High T "thug" type guy because his behavior/hormonal profile is to "the same tune" as hers

But even still, I don't think Girls like guys who are REALLY High T because there will still be an intimidation factor

High DHT males I think are like a fetish for certain girls I think. Most girls don't like it because they're too stressed to understand or they're intimidated by the male, but the girls that are into it I think really like it.

Girls like being in control of a relationship, thats what they get off on. So they'll take an average-looking guy who can be "mentally controlled" a lot easier than a male with High DHT or really High T because these males can't be controlled and are "a step ahead" of the girl

Yeah, mostly that's it, give or take. I also think "high DHT" guys give off the sense of a calm leader -- girls who like those guys like them because they're fine with him being more akin to the "leader" in some way or sense. Since like you said most girls are stressed, vaxxed, birthcontrolpilled, etc. they don't really like the "collected leader" vibe anymore. So maybe it's a testament that the fewer girls who like the "high DHT" type guys vibes/looks, maybe they are the optimal hormonal profile female?

So they'll either probably go for a less attractive guy who is more on their level, or go for a guy MANY TIMES more attractive out of desperation but fail likely as a high DHT, calmer/more grounded type guy probably won't be swayed by the sickly, ultra thot-esque girls as easily, even if they pine for a silent Chad while being crazy/serotonergic.

What this means is many guys in the "DHT zone" are doomed of course because this promotes traits less desirable to a loud, perturbed society that won't shut up much. So even being good looking may not do as well as many guys would hope as many girls' attraction may heavily be changed due to birth control or other health factors

Plus, many girls outright ignore guys &are glued to their phones, etc. all day it seems ... These will only do online dating & meet with other serotonergic type guys too. I've tried online dating again & I can't do it ... It's so out of tune for me. I swipe left on all of the girls, almost NONE appeal to me, and barely any swipe right on me with pro photos ... That should tell anyone here how bad things are between the sexes when I've been rated as good looking repeatedly in many photos yet barely get any interest from girls. Meanwhile you see girls with guys that you'd think serve zero possible traits to future benefits, i.e., weak men, soft men, and girls act more like guys now,; it's insane. Yeah I see some masculine/DHT guys with girls but NEVER young girls ... All the young girls/boys under 25 who "date" seem more like brother/sister vibes.

MikeyFitz

I'm trying to figure out in a combat situation, WHICH is SUPERIOR? High DHT or High T?

I've put up a compilation of UFC and boxing matches that are matched up against a High T and High DHT male?

High DHT males: slower-moving but more powerful, carry more water weight and size, resilient and can "take a punch" well, mind operates more optimal because of low serotonin but muscle is not as defined

High T males: more aggressive and agile, move fast and are lean, muscle is defined but brain is not working as optimally, not as resilient as a High DHT male and are KNOCKED OUT easier

Compilation of High DHT males VERSUS High T males:

1) Jake Paul (High DHT) vs Tommy Fury (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/kT7QqQ8DTNI

Winner: Tommy Fury (High T)

2) Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT) vs Connor Mcgregor (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/dGSChUGhrNU

Winner: Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT)

3) Rampage Jackson (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/RGHboit7SGk

Winner: Jon Jones (High T)

4) Tyson Fury (High DHT) vs Deontay Wilder (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/MQsB8kQP4ak

Winner: Tyson Fury (High DHT)

5) Chael "Undefeated, Undisputed, Greatest there ever was" Sonnen (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

Winner: its hard to say, The judges say Jones won this one but thats not possible because Chael Sonnen DOESN'T LOSE, also Sonnen broke Jones toe which would've ended the match if they found out but they didn't so who really won this match?

I respectfully disagree on your assessment of the characteristics of a high DHT male vs a high T male.

The high T males would be the athletes carrying much more water weight as they would have much higher Estrogen levels.
Higher Estrogen causes much greater water retention.
More water weight causes an athlete to move slower and have a higher reaction time.

The high DHT males would be leaner, carry more muscle and less water weight, and, therefore, would be quicker and stronger.
The high DHT males would also be more aggressive.

- MikeyFitz

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I respectfully disagree on your assessment of the characteristics of a high DHT male vs a high T male.

The high T males would be the athletes carrying much more water weight as they would have much higher Estrogen levels.
Higher Estrogen causes much greater water retention.
More water weight causes an athlete to move slower and have a higher reaction time.

The high DHT males would be leaner, carry more muscle and less water weight, and, therefore, would be quicker and stronger.
The high DHT males would also be more aggressive.

- MikeyFitz
A LOT of guys disagree with my asssesment on DHT but I'm not wrong so I'll die on this hill

ANY GUY WHO HAS REALLY TAKEN DHT is in this thread right now agreeing with me

I am TOP 3 HIGHEST DHT MALES on this forum, I would bet EVERYTHING on it and take whatever test to prove it

My environment is NEAR PERFECT inside my house and I have almost NO stressors in my life

Not many males can relate to that and not many males know what High DHT feels like

MikeyFitz

A LOT of guys disagree with my asssesment on DHT but I'm not wrong so I'll die on this hill

I am TOP 3 HIGHEST DHT MALES on this forum, I would bet EVERYTHING on it and take whatever test to prove it

My environment is NEAR PERFECT inside my house and I have almost NO stressors in my life

Not many males can relate to that and not many males know what High DHT feels like
reply to the facts I provided.......

High DHT males are leaner, carry leas water weight, are stronger, and quicker.

Like me 😉

Attachments

• C78178D4-4BB7-4ADE-BCE2-E9A02A09565A.jpeg
    C78178D4-4BB7-4ADE-BCE2-E9A02A09565A.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 53
  • C886C61A-8470-481C-BE58-1FE9528A2F73.jpeg
    C886C61A-8470-481C-BE58-1FE9528A2F73.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 53

Risingfire

A lot of you guys have no clue what a high DHT male is and it shows. You're not fat and lazy as a high DHT male.

To echo what an earlier poster said, if you're high in one you're most likely high in the other. Sounds like chubby guys are trying to defend their egos by believing they are high DHT

LastingJoy

Hi, could you answer the question, you have ignored it twice:

Hi, I'm not claiming anything, I'm just mentioning the principle that if you use a concept, such as testosterone and DHT, to say that the very process that allowed them to be identifed and then named is not precise and useful is paradoxical, it's on this point that I invite you to potentially nuance your words so that what you say does not appear paradoxical to some, and that your post is useful to others.

So you think that blood tests are worthless and not accurate, so how do you know that testosterone and DHT exist and how do you know their effects , and their effects on savannah animals?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom