WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I had trouble sleeping last night so I went for a walk at 3AM and as I'm walking back to my house, I spot a dude getting JUMPED by like 5 other guys right across the street from where I'm walking,

It was crazy to see and I felt bad for the dude, but I didn't have my phone on me so I couldn't call the cops and I was like 20 minutes away from my house - I couldn't do anything so I just kept walking

The dude was High Testosterone and I was High DHT, thats the difference between T and DHT guys - High Testosterone guys get JUMPED and High DHT guys WATCH GUYS get jumped, so I will continue shooting up DHT

LeeLemonoil

I had trouble sleeping last night so I went for a walk at 3AM and as I'm walking back to my house, I spot a dude getting JUMPED by like 5 other guys right across the street from where I'm walking,

It was crazy to see and I felt bad for the dude, but I didn't have my phone on me so I couldn't call the cops and I was like 20 minutes away from my house - I couldn't do anything so I just kept walking

The dude was High Testosterone and I was High DHT, thats the difference between T and DHT guys - High Testosterone guys get JUMPED and High DHT guys WATCH GUYS get jumped, so I will continue shooting up DHT

Your life is full of adventure: evaluating blood tests in your mom‘s basement lab

and smugly running away from assaults on people instead of ringing the next doorbell.

I‘ve also done some series of bio-lingual experiments recently. I came a up with a nice principle. It goes:

Full of DHT -> Full of oneself -> Full of ***t

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Your life is full of adventure: evaluating blood tests in your mom‘s basement lab

and smugly running away from assaults on people instead of ringing the next doorbell.

I‘ve also done some series of bio-lingual experiments recently. I came a up with a nice principle. It goes:

Lee, New York is not like Germany man, If I rang the next doorbell to get help, NO ONE would answer and all stores were closed at that time

There was a news story last year of a guy committing sexual assault on a woman on a train last year, midday on a broad daylight with a train somewhat full of people

No one tried to stop it, No one even called the cops, they just watched it happen. Broad Daylight.

Thats how this city is man - New York is not like the EU where people are nice man, people here are like rats and they only have enough energy to look out for themselves

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And by the way - I DO NOT LIVE in my Mom's basement, I live in my Mom's FIRST FLOOR ok? How many times do I have to say that man?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz Hi, have you ever seen a blood test of a man who had a high DHT level with a low testosterone level? This is a real question
Man I don't look at blood tests I don't know what to tell you

I analyze people's hormonal profile with my eyes better than any blood test though. I'm not joking when I say Jake Paul has High DHT, but Low T - I know why his hormones are like that though

Smoking Tobacco or Nicotine will give you the High DHT and Low T profile easily

Its DEFINITELY possible to be High DHT and Low T

LastingJoy

Man I don't look at blood tests I don't know what to tell you

I analyze people's hormonal profile with my eyes better than any blood test though. I'm not joking when I say Jake Paul has High DHT, but Low T - I know why his hormones are like that though

Smoking Tobacco or Nicotine will give you the High DHT and Low T profile easily

Its DEFINITELY possible to be High DHT and Low T
How can you not consider blood tests, and how can you analyze the hormonal profile of a person just with your eyes, better than a blood test, when the very nature of testosterone and DHT is allegedly to be molecules that were initially observed by blood and body tests? This implies that you do not believe in the veracity of the process that identified testosterone and DHT, and yet you still use these concepts, and claim to be able to identify them by sight, which seems absolutely paradoxical from this point of view

To simplify, it is like saying:

"I can analyze the level of BPC-157 in a person's body, yet I don't believe in blood tests even tho blood tests are the very process by which BPC-157 was observed and then named."

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

How can you not consider blood tests, and how can you analyze the hormonal profile of a person just with your eyes, better than a blood test, when the very nature of testosterone and DHT is allegedly to be molecules that were initially observed by blood and body tests? This implies that you do not believe in the veracity of the process that identified testosterone and DHT, and yet you still use these concepts, and claim to be able to identify them by sight, which seems absolutely paradoxical from this point of view

To simplify, it is like saying:

"I can analyze the level of BPC-157 in a person's body, yet I don't believe in blood tests even tho blood tests are the very process by which BPC-157 was observed and then named."
Before I answer that question, answer this one first:

Why do bald men have High DHT in their scalp when they have Low DHT in their blood?

Bald men supposedly go bald from High DHT, yet don't have High DHT in their blood to begin with, yet DHT shows up in their scalp in heavier density

Its a piece of paper man - no one here even knows what a healthy blood test looks like because the body doesn't just store things in blood, it stores things in bone and muscles too

theres blood all over the human body and your results are always changing, I don't need a piece of paper to say what a High DHT male looks like

I GOT LAZER VISION

LastingJoy

Before I answer that question, answer this one first:

Why do bald men have High DHT in their scalp when they have Low DHT in their blood?

Bald men supposedly go bald from High DHT, yet don't have High DHT in their blood to begin with, yet DHT shows up in their scalp in heavier density
No idea,
Its a piece of paper man - no one here even knows what a healthy blood test looks like because the body doesn't just store things in blood, it stores things in bone and muscles too

theres blood all over the human body and your results are always changing, I don't need a piece of paper to say what a High DHT male looks like

I GOT LAZER VISION
Did you understand my last question?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

No idea,

Did you understand my last question?
I did understand your last question, do you understand my answer?

If DHT is stored in peripheral tissue, why is the blood tested as an accurate measure of DHT? What happens to a guy if his body stored most of his DHT in peripheral tissue and not that much in the blood? Is he High DHT or Low DHT? If the blood test says he is Low DHT, which one is it?

LeeLemonoil

You don’t know why. That’s not the same as „no one knows“ and definitely not verification of your pathetic bro-science.

Some keywords for your research: de novo and in Situ.

If you researched how and why steroids get distributed or produced in different tissue throughout the body, come back to this forum.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You don’t know why. That’s not the same as „no one knows“ and definitely not verification of your pathetic bro-science.

Some keywords for your research: de novo and in Situ.

If you researched how and why steroids get distributed or produced in different tissue throughout the body, come back to this forum.
But I DO KNOW why though

Some keywords for your research:
BING BONG DING DONG

HEY MAN, I might be a bro-scientist, but my bro science will PROPEL any man to the top

LastingJoy

If DHT is stored in peripheral tissue, why is the blood tested as an accurate measure of DHT? What happens to a guy if his body stored most of his DHT in peripheral tissue and not that much in the blood? Is he High DHT or Low DHT? If the blood test says he is Low DHT, which one is it?
Hi, I'm not claiming anything, I'm just mentioning the principle that if you use a concept, such as testosterone and DHT, to say that the very process that allowed them to be identifed and then named is not precise and useful is paradoxical, it's on this point that I invite you to potentially nuance your words so that what you say does not appear paradoxical to some, and that your post is useful to others.

So you think that blood tests are worthless and not accurate, so how do you know that testosterone and DHT exist and how do you know their effects , and their effects on savannah animals?

Last edited:

Santosh

Hi, I'm not claiming anything, I'm just mentioning the principle that if you use a concept, such as testosterone and DHT, to say that the very process that allowed them to be identifed and then named is not precise and useful is paradoxical, it's on this point that I invite you to potentially nuance your words so that what you say does not appear paradoxical to some, and that your post is useful to others.

So you think that blood tests are worthless and not accurate, so how do you know that testosterone and DHT exist and how do you know their effects , and their effects on savannah animals?

@JamesGatz , @LastingJoy is right, your classification seems slighly farfetched and abusive in the absence of proper metric control, especially considering you are the only one to have felt those so called high DHT effect you list which ressemble more high T effects.

As someone who has extensive experience with both, I don't see the need to continue this nonsensical thread, and we'll leave it here.

LeeLemonoil

@JamesGatz , @LastingJoy is right, your classification seems slighly farfetched and abusive in the absence of proper metric control, especially considering you are the only one to have felt those so called high DHT effect you list which ressemble more high T effects.

As someone who has extensive experience with both, I don't see the need to continue this nonsensical thread, and we'll leave it here.
I follow that. Gaetzy, you better reconsider if „helping/counseling“ people with paper thin, easily falsified bro-pseudoscience is the way you want to go on. Put your energy into something more worthwhile and fruitful for you and others.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

No he's not, How am I the ONLY PERSON that experienced High DHT effects? Did you see the other dudes that commented on this thread?

You don't know what High DHT feels like man, so don't tell me I'm wrong because I'M NOT

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I follow that. Gaetzy, you better reconsider if „helping/counseling“ people with paper thin, easily falsified bro-pseudoscience is the way you want to go on. Put your energy into something more worthwhile and fruitful for you and others.
BRO, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PERSONALITY - I get people results man and I have clients to vouch for me

My coaching skills are unmatched man and my traffic on my website is building so I'll be able to monetize it down the line man

And besides this venture I got multiple things I'm working on man so my energy is WELL INVESTED LEE but thanks for the advice I did not ask for Lee

Last edited:

LastingJoy

@JamesGatz

Risingfire

@JamesGatz take a hair or nail test from idea labs to prove your point. If not, you once again prove yourself a troll who's wasting everyone's time on this forum

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom