Uncoupling to deplete PUFA...

NommyWommy

"One effect of the high rate of oxidation of the uncoupled mitochondria is that they can eliminate polyunsatured fatty acids that might otherwise be integrated into tissue structures, or function as inappropriate regulatory signals.” Ray Peat

Would this mean inducing uncoupling would be a viable method of depleting PUFA quicker. So the use of uncouplers caffeine, Thyroid, DNP would speed up PUFA depletion? Thanks

Razvan

"One effect of the high rate of oxidation of the uncoupled mitochondria is that they can eliminate polyunsatured fatty acids that might otherwise be integrated into tissue structures, or function as inappropriate regulatory signals.” Ray Peat

Would this mean inducing uncoupling would be a viable method of depleting PUFA quicker. So the use of uncouplers caffeine, Thyroid, DNP would speed up PUFA depletion? Thanks
Yes it could,I'm getting to 8% body fat without a caloric deficit, only by taking 1-2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours with enough honey,300 mg B1 and DHEA And or T3. Arrived to 37.4 c.

Last edited:
OP
N

NommyWommy

That's impressive. What are your daily calories and starting body fat percentage? How much dhea and T3? Thanks

Jonnie

Yes it could,I'm getting to 8% body fat without a caloric deficit, only by taking 2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours with enough honey,300 mg B1 and DHEA And or T3. Arrived to 37.4 c.
Impresive bro, that’s insanely lean. I’ve been thinking of taking DHEA with progesterone and getting some T3/T4 when I start cutting.
For what reason are you taking B1? Any reason you’re only taking T3 without T4?
Also, could you share your stats? Age etc?

Edit:
I just noticed you’re taking 2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours?? That’s a lot!!

Razvan

That's impressive. What are your daily calories and starting body fat percentage? How much dhea and T3? Thanks
Maybe 14 %. I was 93 kg, now I'm 86-87kg.
I don't count my calories everyday,i eat to refuel my body,no starch,glucose tablets,orange juice,apple juice,milk,gelatin and cheese. Sometimes tuna when i crave more protein after training. T3 occasionally,small amounts of 3 mcg. 3-5 mg of DHEA twice a day with vitamin E for inhibiting aromatase.(sometimes I use pansterone). Aspirin with some high caffeineted drink, 1-2grams every 6 hours is the key to uncouple. Sometimes i even add nicotine/tobacco as it increases uncoupling aswell.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Yes it could,I'm getting to 8% body fat without a caloric deficit, only by taking 2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours with enough honey,300 mg B1 and DHEA And or T3. Arrived to 37.4 c.
Do you find that Aspirin helps or not in the muscle building process?
I avoid taking it a few hours before and after training, as not to blunt the inflammatory response required for growth.

Razvan

Impresive bro, that’s insanely lean. I’ve been thinking of taking DHEA with progesterone and getting some T3/T4 when I start cutting.
For what reason are you taking B1? Any reason you’re only taking T3 without T4?
Also, could you share your stats? Age etc?

Edit:
I just noticed you’re taking 2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours?? That’s a lot!!
See the post above. I'm 21 87-88kg 1,93cm.
T3 can help you uncouple even more especially if you have high calcium and high vitamin D diet. T4 has an half life of 2 weeks and raises adrenaline too much,i don't need it. T3 is better,but i do it only occasionally because I become hyperthyroid.
B1 is key to glucose utilization and prevents lactic acid build up after workouts and raises CO2. I take 300-600 mg of it after workouts with glucose tables and apple juice. Good uncoupling combo can be: aspirin1g-2g, methylene blue and B1,than you can add other stuff in base of your preferences.

Razvan

I
Do you find that Aspirin helps or not in the muscle building process?
I avoid taking it a few hours before and after training, as not to blunt the inflammatory response required for growth.
I feel it helps tremendously especially with caffeine and or coke. You can feel the dopamine rise from aspirin with caffeine and i get tremendously good pumps and vascularity.

Jonnie

T3 can help you uncouple even more especially if you have high calcium and high vitamin D diet. T4 has an half life of 2 weeks and raises adrenaline too much,i don't need it. T3 is better,but i do it only occasionally because I become hyperthyroid.
B1 is key to glucose utilization and prevents lactic acid build up after workouts and raises CO2. I take 300-600 mg of it after workouts with glucose tables and apple juice. Good uncoupling combo can be: aspirin1g-2g, methylene blue and B1,than you can add other stuff in base of your preferences.
Nice man, very interesting. What's the thought behind high calcium/vit D for uncoupling?

I've been blending eggshells and eating the powder for calcium as of late as I've quit drinking a lot of milk. It gave me slight gyno and made me too "lovey dovey".

For vit D I supplement with haidut's stuff when I don't get a lot of sunlight exposure.

I used to be fueled by adrenaline a lot... You reckon T3 would be enough for me without the T4? Also I'm thinking of progesterone/DHEA combo to further reduce cortisol/adrenaline.

Why do you take pregnenelone over progesterone?

I'll have to get me some B1 then. Apple juice already everyday.

Lot of questions for ya there but I find it very interesting. What are your sources for obtaining this info and coming to these conclusions?

PaRa

B1 is ******* great for energy, mood and pump but it rapes your iron stores, I am already nearly 0 iron (low hematocrite and Hb, inexistant ferritin, very low iron, very high transferrin binding capacity and very low transferrin sat) so calcium + b1+caffeine is impossible

I think its the iron deficiency that rapes my hair too

Jonnie

B1 is ******* great for energy, mood and pump but it rapes your iron stores, I am already nearly 0 iron (low hematocrite and Hb, inexistant ferritin, very low iron, very high transferrin binding capacity and very low transferrin sat) so calcium + b1+caffeine is impossible

I think its the iron deficiency that rapes my hair too
Isn't getting iron really easy though?

Ben.

Wether it is iron or copper or w/e, getting it is easy, absorbing/assimilating it and utilizing it properly is an entirely different thing ...

HumanLife

Congratulations on your results!!

What brand of B1 are you using? Can you send me a PM if it you can't share? Thanks!

OccamzRazer

Yes it could,I'm getting to 8% body fat without a caloric deficit, only by taking 1-2 grams of aspirin every 5-6 hours with enough honey,300 mg B1 and DHEA And or T3. Arrived to 37.4 c.
Nice. How many calories are you eating?

GreekDemiGod

I'm honestly a bit confused how the energy balance & CICO still stands in context with use of metabolic boosting substances. Do we truly believe that you can lose fat while not in a caloric deficit around here? Or is it the usage of metabolic boosters raising metabolism / calories burned so much that your maintenance / baseline calories go significantly up?

OccamzRazer

I'm honestly a bit confused how the energy balance & CICO still stands in context with use of metabolic boosting substances. Do we truly believe that you can lose fat while not in a caloric deficit around here? Or is it the usage of metabolic boosters raising metabolism / calories burned so much that your maintenance / baseline calories go significantly up?
I heard someone summarize the CI/CO debate this way:

"Calories in vs. calories out matters, but the two are not independent variables."

In other words, the quality of the calories/supplements/information coming in influences hormones enough to determine the nature of the calories going out.

It should be possible to slowly lose fat and build muscle while staying isocaloric.

Razvan

Look yesterday i ate 4200 calories and still shredding and vascularity upp

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals