Sv3rige is a fraud

OP
I

imei3489

I don't think he is a fraud. People look for some type of saviour, give him money, project on him, etc. It is quite funny to see. It is like the dynamic that simps have to e-girls. "Notice me senpai!"

Sv3rige is not developed enough and it seems to me has not had enough experience in life to be the leader people want him to be. So when they find out and see this, they get burned and they start hating him. He has a shitload of haters and I think this is the reason why.

Sick/weak people looking for a leader and then when they find out he is not a fair or good leader they become burned.

This is also the dynamic of cults indeed. It has always existed and it is a human dynamic. Not one I want to be part of.
you dont know what you are talking about. he has, in higly illegal ways, set up fake events and scammed countless people out of their money. i know this from victims of his.

Jerkboy

you dont know what you are talking about. he has, in higly illegal ways, set up fake events and scammed countless people out of their money. i know this from victims of his.
What illegal ways? Seems to me he just lied to his (easily persuaded followers).

I think people fall for his ***t because they project on him a leader. He is just a guy and he will scam you apparently. He scammed people back in his RuneScape days.

The hate for him does not come from him scamming people only. It comes from people believing he is some type of saviour and then finding out he is just a plain guy scamming people. Just read his comments. A lot of asslickers and people projecting on him a guru/leader. Then they find out by meeting him IRL or getting scammed he is not that.

Same thing happens on this forum sometimes with Ray Peat. People project on him qualities without ever meeting the guy. He is just a ******* guy LOL.

I like sv3rige. Just don't give your money to him. It is that simple. He has no job. He needs money from his supporters to live. So he will probably do anything to get it.

If you get scammed by sv3rige you are an EASY target. This guy is doing low level scamming. Basic trust scamming pretty much.

GreekDemiGod

I just watched a video of him from 2017, showing his blood work and he had almost perfect thyroid markers, I found that interesting. TSH 1.4, high T3 and very high T4.

IT'S OVER

I just watched a video of him from 2017, showing his blood work and he had almost perfect thyroid markers, I found that interesting. TSH 1.4, high T3 and very high T4.
hey man, can you please tell me how good is my thyroid markers TSH: 1.85 yUI/ml T4 free: 0.95 ng/dl T3: for some reason does not show.

Also i have got a thermometer recently i heard of some tests to see how good your thyroid is without blood test, but i didint found it again, do you know when to test my temp and pulse rate and what should be the ideal numbers? (sorry i couldnd find it anywhere in this forum)

Jerkboy

It's insane how people still lick his **** when you read the comments I said this before in may 2022 LOL. Men simp not just for e-girls but also for other men. Quite astounding.

Sunny Jack

Those hair follicles are going to need some serious help to stick around on sv3riges's NW100 scalp :lol: I wonder if he is on minoxidil and finasteride as well

He denies it in the livestream, saying Finasteride could lead to genital deformities in any son he might have in the future.

It's interesting, the last time we saw him without a hat in a video was 6 months ago. And in the stream he also says he will have to wear a hat in the next few reaction videos he does, until the all fuss dies down.

aniciete

He denies it in the livestream, saying Finasteride could lead to genital deformities in any son he might have in the future.

It's interesting, the last time we saw him without a hat in a video was 6 months ago. And in the stream he also says he will have to wear a hat in the next few reaction videos he does, until the all fuss dies down.
Apparently he was spending a lot of time in turkey some months back lol. Id be surprised if he wasn’t on finasteride or minoxidil.

Atman

Looks like he got a hair transplant, very natural indeed!

View: https://youtu.be/5PazyEQTO8M

The whole health/nutrition business on Youtube is so fake.
It's real magic! So much regrowth in 1 year! Must be his awesome diet. :)
1673282586370.png
1673282560845.png

Summer

His situation certainly lends credence to the scalp tension/skull shape theory of hair loss.

That's a hair system. He's too terminally online to hide a hair transplant since it takes months to recover from. I have had two myself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals