Sv3rige is a fraud

imei3489

i am absolutely stunned that anybody takes this guy seriously for even a second. but ive been seeing so many positive posts about him here lately that i felt the need to add this:

i have met him, and i have personally seen him eat gmo strawberries, Starbucks, etc...
from these meetings, i can also assure you that he suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder and i suspect he might be a psychopath. he even seemed schizophrenic. but he is very good at preying on those who are, what should i say, weak minded? not to come off as mean but his kind of character is perfect for a cult leader, the people who follow him are usually suffering heavily from the Dunning Kruger effect or they are prone to seek out abusive relationships. i also felt that he was extremely high in serotonin.

look, i am not going to bother proving any of this, i know most of this forum has matured past the point of being influenced by his kind, but for those who think he is an example of a successful carnivore diet, i just want to clear up that he deviates from it all the time. ive also heard this from other people who have met him. the dude literally eats at fast-food chains.

IROM

He is attracted to other sociopaths/narcissists. He had a GF who was one and did an exposed video on her. She was garbage but he allegedly abused her as well.

His vegan documentaries were good. He looks not well.

TheSir

Sv3rige/Kids Ranqe was quite (in)famous on Runescape back in mid-00s, and even back then he was a divisive character whom some looked up to and others strongly disliked. Your analysis seems accurate.

Here is a bit about him copypasted from some Runescape wiki:
On October 3, 2006, when he was 16, Kids Ranqe arrived in school late and with two knives. During biology class he injured 3 of his classmates and 1 other schoolmate before running away. He was then caught by the police, interrogated and pleaded guilty, saying he regretted his actions. Kids Ranqe told the police his plan was "to get revenge and then commit suicide".

InChristAlone

Basically don't believe any YouTube "character", or as they call them influencers. People on extreme obsessive diets have mental health problems and people needing to shout it from the rooftops even more so.

Basically don't believe any YouTube "character", or as they call them influencers. People on extreme obsessive diets have mental health problems and people needing to shout it from the rooftops even more so.
Vegan Gains anyone?

Vanset

kids ranqe read one book by aajonus vonderplanitz (richard swigart) and thinks he knows everything there is to know about nutrition.

i have seen several videos of his (former) fans posting videos after meeting up with him stating the same things: that he's a fraud who cheats on his diet with cini minis and potato chips and fast foods and that he uses a filter in his videos and his skin irl is much worse than what you see in his vids.

more than anything nutrition related what he cares the most about is creating a cult-like following of mindless morons who will worship the ground he walks on.

dukesbobby777

Maybe he’s similar to Bart Kay, in that, he largely follows the principles that he preaches but, like any human, occasionally falls off the wagon and eats potato chips/pizza, etc (which Kay admits to in some of his videos). It doesn’t necessarily demean his message or his principles. Because he probably still believes in what he isn’t preaching.

Aside from that, I have watched a few of his videos and I find him quite aggressive and insulting towards people that don’t follow his ‘way’.

youngsinatra

He and his primal followers all seem very mentally ill - in a similar pattern.

I think it‘s mainly because they eat so so much ruminant’s liver daily - copper toxicity causes paranoid, psychotic, schizophrenic phenotypes.

He told me on YouTube he used to read a lot of Ray Peat articles a few years ago.

I admit I find his recent videos a beacon of hope in the insane vaxx world we are living in. At least someone is still seemingly enjoying life without submitting to evil.

John mcclain

He's different and that's why I like him...he is a bit nutz...I like peat too but because he is different again same thing both say stuff nobody ever thinks...I also like trump and play golf so who knows

ursidae

At least someone is still seemingly enjoying life without submitting to evil.
lmao!
He is a professional mooch who spends his days mocking his "slave" fans who work nine to five and whose e-donations and free hosting make his luxurious life of travelling the world and eating oysters possible. Best part is the blatantly obvious lies he tells his fans to get donations like needing money for a court case and then goes on to spend it on a hair transplant and a fancy trip to france. Sv3rige's macho alpha male fans that donate to him are the most baffling people of all- no he isn't outside the system- he lives off the system and it's by walking all over them

Herbie

He may appear to be a fraud if one has been seduced by him and then sobered up to reality but to the experienced it’s as clear as day, he can’t hide anything, neither vegan gains, durian rider, Paul Chek and so on.

ursidae

He may appear to be a fraud if one has been seduced by him and then sobered up to reality but to the experienced it’s as clear as day, he can’t hide anything, neither vegan gains, durian rider, Paul Chek and so on.
Sv3rige dazzles people by taking some decent dietary info which he ripped off of the aajonus book and some common sense /pol/ redpills about the predatory and exploitative system and mixing it in with his disturbed and almost lustful thoughts on eating babies, serial killings and rape (you can almost see him salivating). The mix of legit info with crazy throws people off and is the perfect formula to short circuit the human brain. This is what every cult leader uses to give themselves an air of mystery and hypnotise people into thinking he's a jesus-type figure

Explorer

Sv3rige/Kids Ranqe was quite (in)famous on Runescape back in mid-00s, and even back then he was a divisive character whom some looked up to and others strongly disliked. Your analysis seems accurate.

Here is a bit about him copypasted from some Runescape wiki:
He is from my country Latvia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals