Sv3rige is a fraud

OP
I

imei3489

Diarrhea?

Also to this day I've only seen like 5 minutes of sv3rige content, I got the raw meat stuff from Aajonus books after seeing all the attractive healthy people eating this diet.

For instance look at:

All very attractive, down to earth, chill people who regularly eat raw meat. I've spoken to all of these guys personally, they're just lovely.

ive been pretty deep into the aajonous/ raw primal community on several forums and social media. i have never witnessed a group of people with more health problems. even the vegans are better off.
they are so dogmatic about their god aajonous, and i would continuously watch people improve dramatically as soon as they quit the diet, at which point the rest of the community would resent them.
god what an insufferable group of followers he has. i really think aajonous was onto something, but wow his diet does not deliver results.
its very interesting that they often lose their hair. i think the aajonous diet really excels at detoxifying heavy metals.

There's a reason why eating spoiled eggs, even boiled solid, induces food poisoning.

If you ever ate them you would remember it, believe me.
ive eaten tons of spoiled meat, fish eggs, and organs. it makes me feel great, i love it, never had problems. ive had food poisonings from raw meat so bad i couldn't move. but never from spoiled food. not to disagree with your statement, i think the issue is more people who never eat raw food, having no tolerance to all the bacteria

OP
I

imei3489

Diarrhea?

Also to this day I've only seen like 5 minutes of sv3rige content, I got the raw meat stuff from Aajonus books after seeing all the attractive healthy people eating this diet.

For instance look at:

All very attractive, down to earth, chill people who regularly eat raw meat. I've spoken to all of these guys personally, they're just lovely.
also i dont think you should judge people too much on how they look, i used to have the best skin in the world, and my health was horrible. as my health improved my skin only got worse, which is the case with many raw dieters, and aajonous even claimed you'd get worse skin and more frequently sick as you started the healing process.

Herbie

enjoying life? his wife left him with his kid (good for her)
he has no money, and he is running out of people to scam
i think he is pretty damn miserable. dont fall for the act

durian rider is a national hero
i still remember coming across these bizarre stories about how his friends all died because they ate raw meat. he would post these on several forums under different usernames.

its pretty obvious he only read half of aajonous first book, and made up his entire worldview from there and threw the rest of the book away.
he was actually really shy and not threatening or confident at all irl which is funny. the tough guy act is just that. i was really surprised when he shied away from eye contact and confrontation
I used to live two streets away from Durian, I would see him at the grocery store all the time and cycling around and even saw him at the airport. My profile photo is taken there too.

OP
I

imei3489

I used to live two streets away from Durian, I would see him at the grocery store all the time and cycling around and even saw him at the airport. My profile photo is taken there too.
hahahaha thats crazy! did you ever talk to him? please share any stories you have i think he is super entertaining

Jinzo

you need to drink childrens blaaaad
hehehe
everyone who doesnt drink a babies blaad is mentally retarded
heheh

but seriously, raw meat is just so hydrating to me. a juice fatty piece of cow will let me go an entire day without water
goes through my gut like water
Lmao every vid I would click...after every sentence...

"hehehe"

Jinzo

I would do raw meat sometimes but never exclusively for more than a week at a time. Some things I noted:

-Diarhhea first 2-3 days every time I would restart. Would wake up in the middle of the night and want to ***t my brains out or feel like puking. After that though then cleanest poop of my life. Ghost wipe every time.
-Constipation (though I have dysnergia so I always have this to an extent)
-Notable increased muscle mass without even working out. Or at the very least fuller muscles.
-Morning nausea sometimes
-Terrible breathe
-At my worst, when I started, increased energy and clarity then this wore off.

username

Wait. What? I eat raw meat regularly and it has done wonders for my digestion. I kid you not, I have never in my life had better digestion than when my diet consisted of a significant amount of raw beef, and I saw no negatives with prolonged periods of consumption.

username

I don't really know a lot about sv3rige but has anyone really messed up their gut from raw meat? I feel extremely good after multiple days of eating raw meat and a lot of the healthiest people I know regularly eat it. You just feel a surge of vitality after consumption.

My gut has always been bad so me switching to raw and rotten meat only caused positive benefits. My biggest gripe with them is their low carb intake.

I'm really open to being wrong on this but efficaciously I've only seen benefits to eating raw meat.
Raw meat works really well for me too. So well that I went full raw carnivore, but eating meat only for prolonged periods was a big mistake. Eventually I discovered Ray Peat ate a lot less meat and cooked it more regularly while doing peaty things, but it was too little meat and too cooked. When I reintroduced the habit of regular raw meat with peat principles I have much better digestion and energy than the same peaty diet without the raw meat.

Yonebayashian

I would do raw meat sometimes but never exclusively for more than a week at a time. Some things I noted:

-Diarhhea first 2-3 days every time I would restart. Would wake up in the middle of the night and want to ***t my brains out or feel like puking. After that though then cleanest poop of my life. Ghost wipe every time.
-Constipation (though I have dysnergia so I always have this to an extent)
-Notable increased muscle mass without even working out. Or at the very least fuller muscles.
-Morning nausea sometimes
-Terrible breathe
-At my worst, when I started, increased energy and clarity then this wore off.

Aajonus talks about increased muscle mass w out working out but I never saw that myself. Also similarly I noticed lots of benefits to high meat that quickly wore off.

Jinzo

Aajonus talks about increased muscle mass w out working out but I never saw that myself. Also similarly I noticed lots of benefits to high meat that quickly wore off.
I think I read a while back that high protein increases IGF-1 so could have something to do with that or perhaps I was protein deficient. I was probably slightly malnourished at the time.

Peatful

Basically don't believe any YouTube "character", or as they call them influencers. People on extreme obsessive diets have mental health problems and people needing to shout it from the rooftops even more so.
Dr. Eric Berg has left the chat....

InChristAlone

Dr. Eric Berg has left the chat....
Haha I've sometimes got pulled in to some of his videos. But he is absolutely mental about the low carb diet.

Herbie

hahahaha thats crazy! did you ever talk to him? please share any stories you have i think he is super entertaining
I wanted to because I thought it was so funny that I saw him so much. I kept seeing him then I was watching his videos and thinking I know these streets and then I’m driving down the road I see him cycling into his driveway. I would have talked to him but I left that city and moved to the other side of the world.

Where he lives there is absolutely nothing happening. He has the place to himself and has anonymity pretty much unless some random like me knows him. Heaps of great cycling.

Vanset

Maybe he’s similar to Bart Kay, in that, he largely follows the principles that he preaches but, like any human, occasionally falls off the wagon and eats potato chips/pizza, etc (which Kay admits to in some of his videos). It doesn’t necessarily demean his message or his principles. Because he probably still believes in what he isn’t preaching.

Aside from that, I have watched a few of his videos and I find him quite aggressive and insulting towards people that don’t follow his ‘way’.
i have no idea who Bart Kay is, but there's a difference between someone being a firm believer that humans are obligate carnivores, that humans should be in ketosis, posting videos of punching a bag of wheatbuns and cheating on his diet out of necessity because the diet is just so unbearable and someone who just gets fastfood from time to time.

also the way he berates anyone not eating the way he does, yet he himself doesn't either. guy's a moron.

scratch that actually, he's a swindler and i was surprised to see him posted on this forum in any way

Waynish

i am absolutely stunned that anybody takes this guy seriously for even a second. but ive been seeing so many positive posts about him here lately that i felt the need to add this:

i have met him, and i have personally seen him eat gmo strawberries, Starbucks, etc...
from these meetings, i can also assure you that he suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder and i suspect he might be a psychopath. he even seemed schizophrenic. but he is very good at preying on those who are, what should i say, weak minded? not to come off as mean but his kind of character is perfect for a cult leader, the people who follow him are usually suffering heavily from the Dunning Kruger effect or they are prone to seek out abusive relationships. i also felt that he was extremely high in serotonin.

look, i am not going to bother proving any of this, i know most of this forum has matured past the point of being influenced by his kind, but for those who think he is an example of a successful carnivore diet, i just want to clear up that he deviates from it all the time. ive also heard this from other people who have met him. the dude literally eats at fast-food chains.

I don't need to meet him; I can see it in his eyes... Plus he's Swedish :rollingred

OP
I

imei3489

I don't need to meet him; I can see it in his eyes... Plus he's Swedish :rollingred
he is latvian. he had no idea sverige was the name swedes use for their own country when i asked him actually. real bright guy

Waynish

he is latvian. he had no idea sverige was the name swedes use for their own country when i asked him actually. real bright guy
How can you be bright if you name yourself after a country that you live next to and claim to not know its name? Mental. (I've been to both; it is a short boat ride basically.)

Jerkboy

I don't think he is a fraud. People look for some type of saviour, give him money, project on him, etc. It is quite funny to see. It is like the dynamic that simps have to e-girls. "Notice me senpai!"

Sv3rige is not developed enough and it seems to me has not had enough experience in life to be the leader people want him to be. So when they find out and see this, they get burned and they start hating him. He has a shitload of haters and I think this is the reason why.

Sick/weak people looking for a leader and then when they find out he is not a fair or good leader they become burned.

This is also the dynamic of cults indeed. It has always existed and it is a human dynamic. Not one I want to be part of.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals