Sv3rige is a fraud

Yonebayashian

I don't really know a lot about sv3rige but has anyone really messed up their gut from raw meat? I feel extremely good after multiple days of eating raw meat and a lot of the healthiest people I know regularly eat it. You just feel a surge of vitality after consumption.

My gut has always been bad so me switching to raw and rotten meat only caused positive benefits. My biggest gripe with them is their low carb intake.

I'm really open to being wrong on this but efficaciously I've only seen benefits to eating raw meat.

seraph94

I don't really know a lot about sv3rige but has anyone really messed up their gut from raw meat? I feel extremely good after multiple days of eating raw meat and a lot of the healthiest people I know regularly eat it. You just feel a surge of vitality after consumption.

My gut has always been bad so me switching to raw and rotten meat only caused positive benefits. My biggest gripe with them is their low carb intake.

I'm really open to being wrong on this but efficaciously I've only seen benefits to eating raw meat.
I suffered from gut issues after eating raw meat, raw kefir

Yonebayashian

Yeah: eggs, pork, chicken, and swordfish. Controlled rot in the refrigerator except for the eggs which were left out for up to a month at room temperature. I wouldn't really ever eat anything but high eggs at this point just because everything else tends to taste horrible, but the high eggs can actually taste delicious when they get to the point of solidifying. Sometimes though it tastes horrible so I think there's a lot to be explored with controlling what kind of bacteria or fungi ferment it.

Don't try this at home lol, I pursued this whole raw foods stuff out of desperation because nothing was working for me. I was a total zombie.

mamakitty

Basically don't believe any YouTube "character", or as they call them influencers. People on extreme obsessive diets have mental health problems and people needing to shout it from the rooftops even more so.
+1

Q: How do you know someone is a vegan/crossfiiter/carni?
A: They will tell you (repeatedly)

mamakitty

lmao!
He is a professional mooch who spends his days mocking his "slave" fans who work nine to five and whose e-donations and free hosting make his luxurious life of travelling the world and eating oysters possible. Best part is the blatantly obvious lies he tells his fans to get donations like needing money for a court case and then goes on to spend it on a hair transplant and a fancy trip to france. Sv3rige's macho alpha male fans that donate to him are the most baffling people of all- no he isn't outside the system- he lives off the system and it's by walking all over them
lmaoo did he get a hair transplant to cover up that space ship landing forehead?? Holy haha I gotta check it out

OP
I

imei3489

He told me on YouTube he used to read a lot of Ray Peat articles a few years ago.

I admit I find his recent videos a beacon of hope in the insane vaxx world we are living in. At least someone is still seemingly enjoying life without submitting to evil.
enjoying life? his wife left him with his kid (good for her)
he has no money, and he is running out of people to scam
i think he is pretty damn miserable. dont fall for the act

He may appear to be a fraud if one has been seduced by him and then sobered up to reality but to the experienced it’s as clear as day, he can’t hide anything, neither vegan gains, durian rider, Paul Chek and so on.
durian rider is a national hero
i still remember coming across these bizarre stories about how his friends all died because they ate raw meat. he would post these on several forums under different usernames.

Sv3rige dazzles people by taking some decent dietary info which he ripped off of the aajonus book and some common sense /pol/ redpills about the predatory and exploitative system and mixing it in with his disturbed and almost lustful thoughts on eating babies, serial killings and rape (you can almost see him salivating). The mix of legit info with crazy throws people off and is the perfect formula to short circuit the human brain. This is what every cult leader uses to give themselves an air of mystery and hypnotise people into thinking he's a jesus-type figure
its pretty obvious he only read half of aajonous first book, and made up his entire worldview from there and threw the rest of the book away.
he was actually really shy and not threatening or confident at all irl which is funny. the tough guy act is just that. i was really surprised when he shied away from eye contact and confrontation

OP
I

imei3489

you need to drink childrens blaaaad
hehehe
everyone who doesnt drink a babies blaad is mentally retarded
heheh

but seriously, raw meat is just so hydrating to me. a juice fatty piece of cow will let me go an entire day without water
goes through my gut like water

Yonebayashian

you need to drink childrens blaaaad
hehehe
everyone who doesnt drink a babies blaad is mentally retarded
heheh

but seriously, raw meat is just so hydrating to me. a juice fatty piece of cow will let me go an entire day without water
goes through my gut like water
Diarrhea?

Also to this day I've only seen like 5 minutes of sv3rige content, I got the raw meat stuff from Aajonus books after seeing all the attractive healthy people eating this diet.

For instance look at:

All very attractive, down to earth, chill people who regularly eat raw meat. I've spoken to all of these guys personally, they're just lovely.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Yeah: eggs, pork, chicken, and swordfish. Controlled rot in the refrigerator except for the eggs which were left out for up to a month at room temperature. I wouldn't really ever eat anything but high eggs at this point just because everything else tends to taste horrible, but the high eggs can actually taste delicious when they get to the point of solidifying. Sometimes though it tastes horrible so I think there's a lot to be explored with controlling what kind of bacteria or fungi ferment it.

There's a reason why eating spoiled eggs, even boiled solid, induces food poisoning.

If you ever ate them you would remember it, believe me.

ursidae

I got the raw meat stuff from Aajonus books after seeing all the attractive healthy people eating this diet.

All very attractive, down to earth, chill people who regularly eat raw meat. I've spoken to all of these guys personally, they're just lovely.

It's difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of diets if you consider the concept of transgenerational stress inheritance. There are some people out there who are the children of healthy parents with low stress levels and good nutrition and those people were usually breastfed. They're euthyroid, good looking, have strong stomach acid secretion, large livers and strong immunity. All they need to do is get off the processed chemical laden crap which is what pretty much any fad health diet eliminates. These are the people that are recruited to attract the public to a diet and sell concepts and products. Usually through instagram. These people are part of the reason for all the cognitive dissonance and confusion around diets.

And there's the actual sick people- they are the ones whose experience will indicate what diet or nutritional approach will actually help.

By the way I'm knocking down the Primal diet specifically, but I wish people would stop giving credibility to a diet based on the amount of hot twenty year olds that are following it. I know good looking vibrant pleasant people in their twenties for whom McDonalds is a staple meal. Most Young people don't pay the price for inappropriate dieting until they get older, robust people do not pay the price in their lifetime but their progeny does, and frail people- they are the perfect litmus test.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals