Oral Castor Oil experiment– bigger erections and stopping male pattern baldness? Surely too good to be true…

Mauritio

@Osukhan @Mauritio let me know how you get on!

Another interesting comment hereView attachment 60128
Yeah thats awesome. I ve seen that comment on dereks youtube video as well, but unfortunetly as with most youtube commenters, they disappear into the obllivion and you never know what their story became...

Sumbody

Very Interesting point. I never thought of that - DHT is used topically for more facial hair growth, just like castor oil - thanks for pointing this out

I have also tried topically on penis. It's definitely doing something down there 👀 errections are definitely bigger, just like I had with oral DHT
Cross referencing PGE2 and estrogen therapy given to males who are "transitioning" might lend some credibility to claims of those males who were balding and later regrew their hair. "Thai boys" come to mind here.

Then finding a connection PGE2 + DHT.

If PGD2 inhibits hair growth, this is likely the connection mainstream theory focuses on regarding the fact that androgens cause hairloss. Albeit extremely complex and debatable.

Although around here we tend to see androgens as having a protective effect on most systems.

A brief Google search results in lots of recent talk about PGE2 and PGD2 pertaining to hairloss. So there is much to be learned here. Quite fascinating!

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

Very interesting indeed! Question: The 10 drops that you take......How many miligrams do you think that is in your estimation with the dropper you use? Thanks
Hey Jay. I went up to 15 drops the last few days. 15 drops fills exactly the lower "body" part of a 00 size gelatine capsule. Hope that makes sense. See photo 👍
1000026364.png

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

I will be experimenting with this orally now, thanks.
Lucas is on board! Bro you're already a hairy guy, watch out, things could get wild lol

Just kidding. Let us know how you get on and maybe we'll see a mention on YouTube soon 👀

Coderr

Very Interesting point. I never thought of that - DHT is used topically for more facial hair growth, just like castor oil - thanks for pointing this out

I have also tried topically on penis. It's definitely doing something down there 👀 errections are definitely bigger, just like I had with oral DHT
How did you use it on your penis? To the testicles? Did you mix castor oil with Lanolin?How did you use it on your penis? To the testicles? Did you mix castor oil with Lanolin?

mm33

Forum Supporter
Good stuff ddjd thanks for starting this thread! I've been meaning to try castor oil for quite some time. Weston A Price recommends cod liver oil so wonder what the difference in them are as my health food store carries castor oil and think it's better than cod liver oil. I've never taken either so appreciate your and others input on this thread.

Ben.

Mhhh i've only ever used it as a laxative as part of a protocol for infection ... that stuff is vile. Had to take a tablespoon per day. The smell and even the thought makes me almost puke.

I can't recall if it had any effect hair wise. Currently i am using Undecylenic acid which is derived from castor oil. It sure is a interesting oil.

Mauritio

Mhhh i've only ever used it as a laxative as part of a protocol for infection ... that stuff is vile. Had to take a tablespoon per day. The smell and even the thought makes me almost puke.

I can't recall if it had any effect hair wise. Currently i am using Undecylenic acid which is derived from castor oil. It sure is a interesting oil.
Didnt know that undecylenic acid was derived from castor oil. It definitely had an androgenic effect on me, so that might be where castor oils androgenic effect comes from. I used it mainly as an anti-fungal agent, meaning castor oil should also have anti-fungal effects taken orally.

Ben.

Didnt know that undecylenic acid was derived from castor oil. It definitely had an androgenic effect on me, so that might be where castor oils androgenic effect comes from. I used it mainly as an anti-fungal agent, meaning castor oil should also have anti-fungal effects taken orally.

It should've yes both by the the chemicals it contains and due to the laxative effect. I am using the undecylenic acid with meals as it's supposed to inhibt fungal growth/biofilm formation/morphological transition. I am not sure how much of a difference it makes tho in regards to my progress.

I've also read it naturally occurs in human sweat altough i dont know how accurate that statement is.

Oddly enough my biggest pufa sin Black seed oil seems to make the biggest difference thus far in regards to my dental health (brown ugly teeth getting white again slowly but surely) but this is getting offtopic. However in alot of antiaging and pro health strategies i always seem to find compounds that are often used in antifungal protocols. I dont think that is a accident to be honest.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Tangential, xeno estrogens vs anti-androgen s
Safety is of particular importance for products with food contact. Thus, we compared the toxicity of products intended for food contact (12 FCMs) with those not intended for food contact (12 non-FCMs, Table 1). Interestingly, both groups had a comparable potential to induce baseline toxicity and oxidative stress (FigureFigure11). More non-FCMs than FCMs induced antiandrogenicity but individual FCMs also released antiandrogenic compounds (e.g., LDPE 3, PS 1, PVC 1). This underpins concerns over the adequacy of the traditional approach of assessing the safety of FCMs that prescribes to assess the migration of starting substances.20 Concurrently, our results support the idea that whole migrate toxicity testing of the marketed products is a more appropriate approach to cover all plastic chemicals leaching from the final product.13
Damn dysfunctional IT\Pixel\clipboard lost the url
i have no idea what this means, sorry. please explain.

How did you use it on your penis? To the testicles? Did you mix castor oil with Lanolin?How did you use it on your penis? To the testicles? Did you mix castor oil with Lanolin?
hi coderr, no i didnt use lanolin. just topical on whole area but its sticky, very viscous- youll need a towel- it will stain anything it touches

Good stuff ddjd thanks for starting this thread! I've been meaning to try castor oil for quite some time. Weston A Price recommends cod liver oil so wonder what the difference in them are as my health food store carries castor oil and think it's better than cod liver oil. I've never taken either so appreciate your and others input on this thread.
hi mm33, im not sure about connection to cod liver oil- i dont there is any. a lot of us on the forum would actually advise against cod liver oil

hierundjetzt

I know most of you would laugh at the idea of oral consumption of an unsaturated fatty acid having profound health positive effects….but hear me out…..

Castor oil is actually predominantly a monounsaturated fatty acid – not polyunsaturated like many people think. “The polyunsaturated (PU) fatty acids of the oil amounted to 10.7% of the total fatty acid, while the monounsaturated (MU) and saturated (SA) fatty acids amounted to 82.7% and 5.2%, respectivelyhttps://agritrop.cirad.fr/598910/1/598910.pdf

For millennia castor oil has been recognized for its healing and anti-inflammatory benefits- for both internal and external use. The most recent “trend” on social media being the topical castor oil packs– promoted by popular online health gurus like Barbara O’Neil -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2508ZPcN9PM

Oral castor oil however is something not thoroughly explored, despite a significant amount of promising data backing its potential efficacy. Oral castor oil has been shown to induce systemic hair growth- head, beard & body & this is most likely due to the activity of the molecule ricinoleic acid (89-92%). Furthermore, oral castor oil seems to facilitate this systemic increase in hair growth, but without any serious side effects. Much unlike the negative cardiovascular effects of drugs like Minoxidil!

From my experimentation, I suspect castor oil is somehow interacting with and maybe even agonizing DHT. I've personally experimented with DHT supplementation for years so I know what the effects are like. Like DHT:

-Strong estrogen antagonist
-larger penis size and larger erections,
-great for hair volume and healthy looking hair , possibly even halting progression of male pattern baldness,
-better sleep quality -

that’s exactly what I'm getting from oral castor oil. Btw my current dosage is 10 drops in the evening.

Regarding hair benefits, im definitely noticing the texture of the hair is thicker and more voluminous after several weeks of daily oral use. I strongly suspect I will see at least a slowing down of my mpb, and hopefully some reversal- however it will of course take 6-12 months to really see results.

Derek of “More Plates, More Dates” a very popular Youtube channel personally experimented with oral castor oil and posted 2 detailed videos (links below) about his experimentation and received a lot of feedback from his followers. Here’s one interesting example:

View attachment 60116

Apart from the ricinoleic acid, castor oil also contains flavonoids, Vitamin E, phenolic acids, amino acids, terpenoids and phytosterols. However the main mechanism of action is thought to be ricinoleic acid improving vasodilation through increased synthesis of PGE2. This up-regulation of PGE2 was shown in this study.

PGE2 (prostaglandin E2) is a direct vasodilator acting on smooth muscle to cause dilation of blood vessels .[1] Ricinoleic acid induces formation of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and acts as a potent agonist of EP3 and EP4 receptors [R, R]. PGE2 and PGD2 counterregulate hormones of one another. PGE2 is commonly used to induce labor [R].

The mechanism by which it facilitates this is by relaxing smooth muscles, softening the cervix and causing uterine contractions. Studies have also noted that PGE2 is hair protective, whilst PGD2 inhibits hair growth [R]. The ingestion of the Ricinoleic acid in castor oil induces formation of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and acts as a potent agonist of EP3 and EP4 receptors, consequently facilitating the same labor induction effects of pure PGE2. PGE2 relaxes tissues in the body, hence why it works to induce labor and as a laxative, and also why it is also potentially hair protective. It relaxes the tissue that would otherwise be constricting hair follicles and potentially causing follicular hypoxia.

Despite the supposed laxative effect orally, my 10 drops before bed in a capsule are having no effect in this department. Fortunately, if your digestive system doesn't agree with castor oil, it is pretty easy to tell and immediately lower your dose, or discontinue your use. Bear in mind, women are given upwards of 60 milliliters in a single dose to induce labor [R]. For constipation in adults, 15-60 milliliters in a single dose is commonly prescribed and generally recognized as safe [R].

Food grade, hexane free & cold pressed is your best bet if you are wanting to experiment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnK9bX5TLM
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQSQ70OHx0

I am not sure, I think it depends on the person if this effective or not. On the Moreplatesfordates.com web site the original author states after some months of use:

"After trying oral castor oil for hair loss for 2 months, I have concluded that it is an effective growth promoter, and is far more potent than topical castor oil.

Is it more effective than Minoxidil as a growth promoter?

No..."

And then he goes on saying that the most potent substances are Minoxidil and MK-677. However, he does state that oral castor oil would have less negative side effects than Minoxidil. So, this might be an alternative for those having problems with Minoxidil.
However, I have not seen any long-term studies on continued high dosage oral castor oil use.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I am not sure, I think it depends on the person if this effective or not. On the Moreplatesfordates.com web site the original author states after some months of use:

"After trying oral castor oil for hair loss for 2 months, I have concluded that it is an effective growth promoter, and is far more potent than topical castor oil.

Is it more effective than Minoxidil as a growth promoter?

No..."

And then he goes on saying that the most potent substances are Minoxidil and MK-677. However, he does state that oral castor oil would have less negative side effects than Minoxidil. So, this might be an alternative for those having problems with Minoxidil.
However, I have not seen any long-term studies on continued high dosage oral castor oil use.
watch his "review" video again. around 7:00 min mark he says castor oil "is in the same ball park" as minoxodil, and without the bad side effect profile

and then around the 11 min mark he says " i think castor oil is the most tolerable, cost-effective, growth agonist that could be implemented out of everything in terms of the PGE2-factor of the equation"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQSQ70OHx0&t=453s

Last edited:

CreakyJoints

In case it helps anyone, this is from the interview with Patrick Timpone, 16.11.20 (intl. date format mine).

PT: Do you think there's any downsides to that? [RE: using castor oil a few times a week for regular bowel movements]

RP: Since it takes itself out as it cleans your intestine, it's very unlikely to have any systemically harmful effects. Since it's a laxative it just doesn't get very much absorbed.

Further: this email exchange from @Blossom also may be of interest:

RP: [RE: prolactinoma in women] Aspirin, lidocaine, and bromocriptine are all likely to help, but low thyroid is usually behind an excess of prolactin; in middle age, estrogen tends to rise as progesterone falls. A good T3 supplement is usually the quickest way to correct breast inflammation and pain. Have you checked your temperature and pulse rate? A sluggish intestine interferes with the excretion of estrogen, so raw carrots or a laxative can often, in just a day or two, increase the ratio of progesterone to estrogen. Extra salt in your food, and a little vitamin B6 could help to lower the prolactin. Low thyroid increases water retention but causes sodium loss, and that combination increases swelling and inflammation; the diuretic effect of tea or coffee might help with the swelling.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

hierundjetzt

6 days after
View attachment 60235View attachment 60236
as i added above, around the 11 min mark he says " i think castor oil is the most tolerable, cost-effective, growth agonist that could be implemented out of everything in terms of the PGE2-equation"
6 days after
View attachment 60235View attachment 60236
as i added above, around the 11 min mark he says " i think castor oil is the most tolerable, cost-effective, growth agonist that could be implemented out of everything in terms of the PGE2-equation"
yes and I agree with his conclusion. But he apparently still thinks that minoxidil is better (I am not a minoxidil user myself by the way).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom