My tongue is disintegrating

Thought I'd share an update on this. My tongue no longer has any grooves. They went away within a year of quitting alcohol and eating a ton of cooked vegetables.

View attachment 61285
I don’t eat vegetables and I don’t have any cracks on my tongue, but I’m making kale water right now, to strain and chill to get some chlorophyll and k1. Maybe it was the alcohol?

1707419299998.jpeg

1707419343052.jpeg

OP
TheSir

TheSir

what about the whiteness?
It has been coming and going for years. I haven't been too concerned about it, do you think I should be? It looks a little worse in the photo than what it actually is.

brightside

It has been coming and going for years. I haven't been too concerned about it, do you think I should be? It looks a little worse in the photo than what it actually is.
For me, it’s indicative of slowed motility and mild reflux. If a meal digests poorly, I will get a white tongue in a few hours, and once things speed back up, it goes away.

I’d pay attention to it and digestion.

Ainaga

What would you propose to be the therapeutic function of an all meat diet? Nutritional value, ease of digestion, something else?

What would liver heat translate to in the Western scientific framework? Stress and inflammation?

Yes, I agree. Stomach, intestines, liver... would be surprised if it wasn't one of these.

A fair hypothesis, but instead of tiny cracks the tongue would reflect the shape of the inner dental arch. Years of being mindful of oral posture has ingrained in me the habit of avoiding tongue-teeth contact.
tcm would never propose an all-meat diet. diet contributes to increase in qi and blood, but it is not considered easy to digest. some meats are considered easier than others.
liver heat can manifest as a myridad of different symptoms. stress and inflammation can definitely be associate it with that. a good example of liver heat (due to for example liver qi stagnation) is the anti-vitamin a people. that's why they can't tolerate colorful food.
although the sides of the tongue correspond to the aforementioned regions, teeth marks on the same region are a sign of spleen qi or yang deficiency. the main function of the spleen (according to tcm) is to transform food into nutrients and then transport it to the rest of the body.
but since we are not seeing teeth marks but cracks, it's possible it's a spleen blood or yin deficiency, both of which are rare, according to tcm literature.
cracks of that nature indicate yin deficiency, generally kidney yin deficiency.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals