Urgent Help Needed, I Believe My Life Is In Danger

J

James IV

Thanks sooo much. Leaf broths. What do I use and how are they made? Should I drop all supplements for now?

I would drop the supps until you can get you balance again. Leaf broths are just spinach/kale boiled well in clean lightly salted water. Throw out the fiber and consume the water.

J

James IV

Yes. But the leaf broths are the least important in the hierarchy of the foods I mentioned. So don't get too focused on them.

BibleBeliever

What about manganese? High sugar depletes manganese, taking b1 does too. Apple juice doesn't contain too much of it, so it definitely is possible that a deficiency was induced. Also apples are a relatively high source of boron; boron antagonizes manganese and vice versa.
In another thread a study was posted giving b1 to animals without manganese induced lack of lactation and cannibalism; corrected when manganese was added.
Low manganese causes low blood sugar, a depletion of it is often considered in diabetes.
Maple syrup is a very good source.
In my case I found prolonged high orange juice eventually caused diarrhea; presumably from excess of vitamin c; it also increased cravings for salt. Adding in maple syrup corrected this the same day, significantly reduced salt cravings and symptoms of low blood sugar. I can only assume it was the manganese from the maple syrup.

When re-researching manganese it came up that the mineral is necessary to protect good bacteria in the stomach. More of it is said to help increase stomach acid. It also to a degree antagonizes iron, which is always good.
There are warnings about excess inducing hypothyroidism and a whole host of negative symptoms; although most of then are warnings of environmental exposure and probably could be caused by supplementation.

Some links:
Iron Manganese DRI/RDA, benefits, side effects, overdose, toxicity, requirements
Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies
11 Benefits of Manganese and 22 Ways It Can Be Bad For You (in excess) - Selfhacked
Manganese and Vitamin B1
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/manganese

What you don't need is more analysis, complication and added supplements. It doesn't seem good for your situation or your temperament.

A lot of people here tend to be too analytical and recommend really specific things that may only add more confusion and destabilisation, I feel that this isn't what you need right now. I'd say;

1. Get some tests to rule out anything you fear you may have developed. Full blood work, electrolytes, blood sugar, etc. For peace of mind.

2. Radically simplify and balance your diet for a while. Meat, potatoes, some vegetables, milk, fruit, etc. Nothing too restrictive and no more crazy high dose or ridiculously peaty stuff.

3. Beyond these 2 things, psychologically bring yourself down to earth (relaxation aids healing) and trust in your body's ability to return to homeostasis with simple, non-restrictive food. Obviously also be safe and go to a&e if you're suffering a lot and want to make sure you're safe.

Be well, Johnson

Elize

I would just let go of all supplements, eat what works for you and letting go of all the diets. Relax and enjoy time in the sun. Supplements heal one thing, trigger and deplete others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals