Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

Inaut

I think you’re right @schultz western nova scotia looks like the best place to thrive/survive based on affordability, hardiness zone, and relatively sparse population for us Canadians if we are trapped here. Sea food and green houses could give us Canadians everything we need... ;)

Last edited:

J.R.K

Thanks JRK :) Do you have a source for getting HCQ here?

I agree with you 100%. How funny to be called insane, when the real insanity is playing Russian roulette with an experimental gene modifying drug that could destroy your health/life just to go on a short lived vacation. With my family , they know all the lockdowns and school closures were nonsense for a 99%+ survival rate virus. But for whatever reason they refuse to see the depopulation agenda and that the vaccines are a ticking time bomb.

Good point about the blood clots and flying, I'm worried about that too. Will be interesting to see how that plays out because it sure seems like our government doesn't want *anyone* travelling... jabbed or not.
I have not yet sourced a HCQ source here yet but I am going to experiment with chincona bark it has quinine in it and you can get it pretty easily. It is the original natural source that the synthetic HCQ is based on.

ilovethesea

I have not yet sourced a HCQ source here yet but I am going to experiment with chincona bark it has quinine in it and you can get it pretty easily. It is the original natural source that the synthetic HCQ is based on.
I was thinking about getting that but my friend says it's extremely bitter. I have trouble with bitter tastes so I'm trying this tonic water I found at Walmart - it has real quinine. Fever-Tree Tonic Water | Walmart Canada

J.R.K

I was thinking about getting that but my friend says it's extremely bitter. I have trouble with bitter tastes so I'm trying this tonic water I found at Walmart - it has real quinine. Fever-Tree Tonic Water | Walmart Canada
I have used tonic water, but I have found out that it only contains 85 ppm quinine. So to get the equivalent of 200 mg quinine you would almost need to drink a liger or two, not really my preference. I mean I like the stuff but after one liter I am afraid that I will bust. So I am going to try like an eighth to a quarter teaspoon of chincona bark in a tea cup and steep it and put lots of honey with it to get it down. In the Transmission thread @863127 has some good ideas on essential oils and chincona bark that might be helpful. I figured that I might as well try to work with what I can get my hands on.

So I am going to try like an eighth to a quarter teaspoon of chincona bark in a tea cup and steep it and put lots of honey with it to get it down. In the Transmission thread @863127 has some good ideas on essential oils and chincona bark that might be helpful. I figured that I might as well try to work with what I can get my hands on.
This post links to the posts on different pages of the "Transmissable Viral Vaccines..." thread:

J.R.K

This post links to the posts on different pages of the "Transmissable Viral Vaccines..." thread:

Thank you again @863127! Are you by chance Canadian as well?

noqcks

Following @EvanTheDrummer .
I’m in Ontario and wondering where I should move... Up North or out of province?
I live in Ontario too. I'm planning on moving to the states on a visa with my employer. As messed up as the states is, I think it is much better than here. Looking at New Hampshire.

For anyone in B.C looking for a resilient community to live in, I can recommend Smithers, B.C. It's really beautiful, the people are "based", and there's a fair big of homesteads + farming around.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I live in Ontario too. I'm planning on moving to the states on a visa with my employer. As messed up as the states is, I think it is much better than here. Looking at New Hampshire.
Hello @noqcks! I am curious will your visa requirements include getting the gene therapy?

noqcks

Hello @noqcks! I am curious will your visa requirements include getting the gene therapy?
That's a good point. They haven't added this onto their list of requirements.

In any case, you can claim a religious or moral exemption for USCIS required vaccinations.

J.R.K

That's a good point. They haven't added this onto their list of requirements.

In any case, you can claim a religious or moral exemption for USCIS required vaccinations.
If you are not religious currently I suppose now is a very good time to see the light and the error of your ways.
I watched the David Martin video The illusion of knowledge, I found his views to be very revealing as to the actual motives behind the pandemic.
In case you have not seen it on the forum here is the link.

OP
EvanTheDrummer
I've been out camping across Ontario getting some practice and escaping society for a while, good to see this forum has grown and there's lots to catch up on! Here is a document I have compiled for myself with jab info, covid treatments, jab risks, experts, sources and studies! I use it whenever someone tells me to get jabbed and it works like a charm to fend them off!

Attachments

• COVID-19 Vaccine Rationale Document.docx
    31.2 KB · Views: 18

Forsythia

I've been out camping across Ontario getting some practice and escaping society for a while, good to see this forum has grown and there's lots to catch up on! Here is a document I have compiled for myself with jab info, covid treatments, jab risks, experts, sources and studies! I use it whenever someone tells me to get jabbed and it works like a charm to fend them off!
Evan, I had a look at your file. Please take Remdesivir off your list of treatments. It was the only drug Fauci approved for covid and he forced all doctors in the U.S. to use it and it is deadly. It has killed so many people. Fauci knew what this drug would do, he had used it in past years for other viruses and it had been a big failure. By causing so many deaths it helped to fan the pandemic panic and hysteria. It causes the kidneys to shut down and fluid to build up in the body. This gets misdiagnosed as pneumonia, the patient is put on a ventilator and most died. They did not have pneumonia, they had pulmonary edema caused by Remdesivir.

Glad to see you have Ivermectin on the list. Perhaps you didn't feel the need to add the more basic things like D3, C, Zinc, NAC but these are important for prevention/ treatment too.

Sounds like you have been having a great summer!

ilovethesea

Just a heads up... not sure if this is just Ontario or Canada wide but we are now down to only one brand of cyproheptadine and price has quadrupled. There used to be at least a couple brands of tablets as well as a liquid that you could buy behind the counter or do a special order. Now Shoppers pharmacist told me all but one brand has been discontinued according to their catalog. I used to pay around $30 a bottle and was just quoted $120 (for tablets).

johnsmith

Just a heads up... not sure if this is just Ontario or Canada wide but we are now down to only one brand of cyproheptadine and price has quadrupled. There used to be at least a couple brands of tablets as well as a liquid that you could buy behind the counter or do a special order. Now Shoppers pharmacist told me all but one brand has been discontinued according to their catalog. I used to pay around $30 a bottle and was just quoted $120 (for tablets).
What in the hell, thanks for the heads up. I've never called the pharmacy so fast. In Ontario it seems to be $120 a bottle now, and I got the impression that there might be a shortage or something, and it would be hard to even get one bottle. I called some pharmacies in Saskatchewan to see if the price when up there as well, and it did. Cosco had one bottle left for $90. Don't call Shoppers, they claim they stopped carrying it years ago or something... it's confusing. I guess there's still Idealabs liquid cypro, $43 Canadian for a bottle.

Inaut

You don’t need a prescription for it?

ilovethesea

What in the hell, thanks for the heads up. I've never called the pharmacy so fast. In Ontario it seems to be $120 a bottle now, and I got the impression that there might be a shortage or something, and it would be hard to even get one bottle. I called some pharmacies in Saskatchewan to see if the price when up there as well, and it did. Cosco had one bottle left for $90. Don't call Shoppers, they claim they stopped carrying it years ago or something... it's confusing. I guess there's still Idealabs liquid cypro, $43 Canadian for a bottle.
I hope this doesn't mean they are planning to make it prescription only. We are probably the only people that buy it! At Shoppers the pharmacists never have a clue what I'm asking for, I always have to write it down for them.

I should probably have more stockpiled so I'll try Costco next... or worst case Idea labs. Thanks!

J.R.K

I hope this doesn't mean they are planning to make it prescription only. We are probably the only people that buy it! At Shoppers the pharmacists never have a clue what I'm asking for, I always have to write it down for them.

I should probably have more stockpiled so I'll try Costco next... or worst case Idea labs. Thanks!
You could try Farmacia Del Nino in Mexico as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals