Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

J.R.K

Possibly. But you are fortunate though :)
I am not particularly social or gregarious, but I have not socialized with anyone outside of my immediate family in person in 14 months - it is enough to drive the toughest nut insane.
Stay strong my friend count your blessings and know that you still do have friends out there. We all need to have human contact in one form or another, you have your family you can phone, text, or email friends even though you may have not talked in years.
I don’t want this to come across as preaching because it is not meant to be, but it is a part of some of the strategies that I personally have used to cope throughout all of this.

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Have you stocked up on fuel? In case of a grid failure.
With you on not been 'vaccinated'.
No just an extra gas can. If there is a grid shut down I have a fire place, lots of wood and enough food that doesn’t require electricity. If I have to go off grid I have a bug out bag. Happy to see this thread gaining momentum!

OP
EvanTheDrummer
I actually live in Quebec haha. Discord is the tool of choice these days, maybe the OP can PM a link to people here.
Someone on this thread has started a discord luckily so we can chat there! How has Quebec been since announcing lifting some of the restrictions and your language related policies being introduced?

J.R.K

I actually live in Quebec haha. Discord is the tool of choice these days, maybe the OP can PM a link to people here.
How is life in ,”La belle province”, my apologies if my French is not up to par, mon ami. I want to go on record that I hold no prejudice against the francophone portion of our population. So there will be no misunderstanding in the context of anything that I reply to you on.
With that being said I am not aware of how Quebec has responded to this pandemic. The last that I had heard was the possibility of a curfew being imposed. Did that ever come to fruition?
How are you finding the price of food, gas, and electricity?
Are you able to go to work or can you work from home?
How is the mask regulations affecting you and those around you?
Are they finding people who don’t wear the mask and fining them?
My apologies if this seems to intrusive but I am curious on personal perspectives so I can compare them to life in pandemic Ontario .

Jinju

No just an extra gas can. If there is a grid shut down I have a fire place, lots of wood and enough food that doesn’t require electricity. If I have to go off grid I have a bug out bag. Happy to see this thread gaining momentum!
Well looks like you have that covered!

J.R.K

Possibly. But you are fortunate though :)
I am not particularly social or gregarious, but I have not socialized with anyone outside of my immediate family in person in 14 months - it is enough to drive the toughest nut insane.
Stay strong my friend count your blessings and know that you still do have friends out there. We all need to have human contact in one form or another, you have your family you can phone, text, or email friends even though you may have not talked in years

ilovethesea

So glad I found this thread! Another Ontarian here. Still living the city life due to family circumstances... best I could do was get out of downtown and move to the suburbs. I wish I could leave but I will not abandon my family member.

I'm stockpiling food as well as supplements like thyroid, aspirin, progest e. I also have access to a small garden. Not sure if it's too late to do more prep but I'm going to buy this book: Amazon product ASIN B002R2048MView: https://www.amazon.ca/How-Survive-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B002R2048M

I think they will ban unvaxed from receiving medical care soon, so now is probably the time to get a dental cleaning. Just worried about the shedding issue.

Other than that I am not "participating" in the nonsense... I'm always the only maskless person (not that I go out much as it is so unpleasant seeing all the masked zombies).

They will have to kill me before I consent to the "vaccine."

ilovethesea

Hello everyone who is interested in Canada, Ray Peat, and the “Pandemic”.

I have just been given permission to post threads. I would like to make this a place for people to help Canadians make it through these hard times. Providing advice, information and resources tailored to our country’s environment, politics and communities to help us make it through as safe and healthy as possible.

I myself have done the following:
- Not been “vaccinated” with the experimental rna or other injections related to covid.
- Follow a strict Ray Peat inspired diet.
- Regular physical activity and time outdoors (walking, weight lifting, yoga)
- Stocked up on 2 years of food (rice, coconut oil, canned oysters, sugar, powdered milk, gelatine, instant coffee, water jugs)
- Planting carrots and potatoes (someone nearby has chickens)
- Pay attention to mainstream media, alternative media and several doctors who understand and describe potential problems and errors around the virus, “vaccines” and lockdowns
- Invested in cryptocurrency

If anyone here has anything to add please do! I believe Canada is in pretty bad shape currently, and I hope we can find a way out of this mistake, corruption, and loss of our freedom! Thanks in advance.

Could you please share some of the alternative media/doctors you've been listening to? I follow a lot of local sources on Instagram but the censorship is out of control.

Also where did you get the canned oysters? I used to buy them from St Jean Cannery but they've been out of stock for over a year!

J.R.K

Could you please share some of the alternative media/doctors you've been listening to? I follow a lot of local sources on Instagram but the censorship is out of control.

Also where did you get the canned oysters? I used to buy them from St Jean Cannery but they've been out of stock for over a year!
Hello ilovethesea! if you go to the Life Giving Stores website they carry the same canned oysters that Dr Peat uses they are packed in olive oil which he finds useful but they do have some PUFA due to the olive oil but much less than sunflower oil.

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Great to see everyone coming together here! I’ll post a list of experts speaking out against vaccines shortly plus a vaccine info email list. Also for everyone stockpiling, keep an eye on those expiration dates! Seems Manitoba has their jab passports now while Alberta is lifting restrictions in July.

J.R.K

Great to see everyone coming together here! I’ll post a list of experts speaking out against vaccines shortly plus a vaccine info email list. Also for everyone stockpiling, keep an eye on those expiration dates! Seems Manitoba has their jab passports now while Alberta is lifting restrictions in July.
I am curious if anyone would have the contact information for Dr Bryam Bridle, at the University of Guelph, he is speaking out in regards to the vaccines? I would be curious if he has seen Dr Flemings research on the virus and vaccines.

Inaut

Hey guys/gals.. So lately I’ve been looking into moving somewhere South( started off with Florida then Belize then Panama & Costa Rica) to get away from this craziness up here.. Also, perpetual growing season and sun shine are becoming priorities for me... But if I’m forced to stay in Canada, there’s quite a few places that may be better than others. Where would you move in Canada if you had a choice? I’m from Ontario and think we have some great farm land but government and people in Southern Ontario (plus chemical pesticides and fertilizers are used like mad) are really starting to suck. I’ve been researching parts of BC as an option... mainly okanagan and osoyoos. Any thoughts on other places? Curious I am

johnsmith

Hey guys/gals.. So lately I’ve been looking into moving somewhere South( started off with Florida then Belize then Panama & Costa Rica) to get away from this craziness up here.. Also, perpetual growing season and sun shine are becoming priorities for me... But if I’m forced to stay in Canada, there’s quite a few places that may be better than others. Where would you move in Canada if you had a choice? I’m from Ontario and think we have some great farm land but government and people in Southern Ontario (plus chemical pesticides and fertilizers are used like mad) are really starting to suck. I’ve been researching parts of BC as an option... mainly okanagan and osoyoos. Any thoughts on other places? Curious I am
Southern Ontario and the south west parts of B.C. have the nicest weather. I believe good weather is very beneficial for ones health. Vancouver Island is a nice place, I've heard people say that it gets less rain than Vancouver. There are lots of sketchy drug addicts out west due to it having the best year round weather for being homeless. I wish we had a high altitude place to live in Canada (8-12 thousand feet, as Ray recommends as being good), but we don't.

Last edited:

mogwog

Curious if any of you are planning to get or have gotten hydroxychloroquine and/or Ivermectin. If yes, how? Allegedly orders from India are being stopped. Mind sharing your sources? Personally, I'm looking at horse paste, just in case.

johnsmith

Curious if any of you are planning to get or have gotten hydroxychloroquine and/or Ivermectin. If yes, how? Allegedly orders from India are being stopped. Mind sharing your sources? Personally, I'm looking at horse paste, just in case.
I bought a syringe of ivermectin from a local horse supply shop a year ago. I use it whenever I get scabies. Horse quality seemed fine.

ilovethesea

Hello ilovethesea! if you go to the Life Giving Stores website they carry the same canned oysters that Dr Peat uses they are packed in olive oil which he finds useful but they do have some PUFA due to the olive oil but much less than sunflower oil.
Awesome thanks. Didn't realize they carried that - will get some when I order their NDT. Looks like they are one of the few remaining sources left!

ilovethesea

I am curious if anyone would have the contact information for Dr Bryam Bridle, at the University of Guelph, he is speaking out in regards to the vaccines? I would be curious if he has seen Dr Flemings research on the virus and vaccines.

You could try sending a message to Adam Skelly as Dr. Bridle is one of his experts for his court case. He's @adamsonbarbeque on Instagram and I know he does reply to private messages.

Correction - just found his email on this page bbridle | Pathobiology

ilovethesea

This was from pre covid times but there's a good overview that I found here The best place to move for the End Of The World — The Most Beautiful World
He ended up moving to Yukon or NWT so I think his priorities are more escaping the jab/imprisonment than being able to get sunshine and farmland...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals