Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

Canadian preparedness is an inspiration to us all, notwithstanding the previous replies to this thread. I shall endeavor to be more Canadian in my approach to the Peatish conundrum.

ilovethesea

@ilove

Seriously? What group is this (the maskless ones in the GTA)? I have to start following them.....
And I hear you - I feel the same way about masks and the lockdown and restrictions being forced down our throat's - especially with the very sly rider of "doing it to protect others". With that line, you can enforce anything on people....
It was started by this guy on Instagram @mask_exemption. I also follow @ontario_revolution, he's been distributing ingredients lists and liability forms at the pop up vax clinics.

Starting to think we all need to get up to speed on common law though, to fight these fake "laws". There's this other guy I found @chadasana who is really knowledgeable, talks about how it's the individuals enforcing the rules who need to be served, not these shell corporations. These are the people he recommended to learn more (I haven't done so yet).
Alphonse Faggiolo
David Straight
Karl Lentz
Christopher James
Robert Odeck
Craig Whetton
Tom Barnett
Mark Pytellek

This is why there are videos of police or bylaw officers bothering businesses and when they ask if the owner "understands" they say no. High Vibrations Wellness Centre does this for example and she has stayed open despite non stop harassment.

Jinju

@ilovethesea - Thank you. Will try looking them up. I am not on Insta though.
Things might get to a point where the overlords will try to curb all movement for any one who chooses not to get vaccinated. It has already started creeping in.... the MSM news is downright toxic

Dragulescu

Ye get the **** out of Canada. Worst place theyre becoming like robots there soon gonna be China.

Go South America, Mexico, or Eastern Europe.

No need to stock there they have fresh food all times. Low cost of living, corrupt and easy to forge papers, maybe you can even go back and forth between Canada and those countries.

ilovethesea

@ilovethesea - Thank you. Will try looking them up. I am not on Insta though.
Things might get to a point where the overlords will try to curb all movement for any one who chooses not to get vaccinated. It has already started creeping in.... the MSM news is downright toxic
I think most of that list is Youtube channels if that helps.
Yes they probably will keep pushing until it becomes socially acceptable to haul the dissenters away to the covid jails. I guess much will depend on how bad this flu season gets and if they can sell the lie that it's all our fault.

Jinju

I think most of that list is Youtube channels if that helps.
Yes they probably will keep pushing until it becomes socially acceptable to haul the dissenters away to the covid jails. I guess much will depend on how bad this flu season gets and if they can sell the lie that it's all our fault.
I really do not think anything depends on the next flu season. They can concoct and report anything about the "cases" or "deaths" or how overloaded the ICUs are or how on the brink of collapse the healthcare system is. The will use that narrative whether there is truth to it or not - the only embellishment now will be placing the blame for it all at our door. They already have an agenda to get everyone vaccinated, which is what they will relentlessly push for.

Inaut

Ye get the **** out of Canada. Worst place theyre becoming like robots there soon gonna be China.

Go South America, Mexico, or Eastern Europe.

No need to stock there they have fresh food all times. Low cost of living, corrupt and easy to forge papers, maybe you can even go back and forth between Canada and those countries.
I’d love to find a nice quiet spot in southern - central Florida. Been watching urban fruit farming vids on YouTube and I get so/too excited....

ilovethesea

I really do not think anything depends on the next flu season. They can concoct and report anything about the "cases" or "deaths" or how overloaded the ICUs are or how on the brink of collapse the healthcare system is. The will use that narrative whether there is truth to it or not - the only embellishment now will be placing the blame for it all at our door. They already have an agenda to get everyone vaccinated, which is what they will relentlessly push for.
Very true! Although it did make mainstream news that they are dismantling the field hospitals in Hamilton that never saw a single patient. I wonder if people will remember that when they start shrieking about "overcrowded hospitals" again... or are Canadians too far gone at this point.

Inaut

Very true! Although it did make mainstream news that they are dismantling the field hospitals in Hamilton that never saw a single patient. I wonder if people will remember that when they start shrieking about "overcrowded hospitals" again... or are Canadians too far gone at this point.
Sad to say but I think too far gone amiga....

ilovethesea

Quebec is now saying services will soon be denied to unvaccinated. Not sure if they mean healthcare or something else. You'd think the journalist would clarify that. This is from the Montreal Gazette COVID-19 updates, July 5: No fall lockdown in Quebec, but unvaccinated people might not have access to certain services – Dubé

Quebecers can get 2nd dose after four weeks instead of eight; No fall lockdown in Quebec, but unvaccinated people might not have access to certain services – Dubé

With about two million vaccine doses in its arsenal, Quebec says it will allow people to advance appointments for second shots within four weeks of their first one.
As of Tuesday, that option will also be available via the Clic Santé appointment booking site, Health Minister Christian Dubé announced Monday.

Those who already have appointments can keep them or opt for an earlier date.

Until now, second appointments could only be booked after eight weeks, though since late last month, people who went to walk-in clinics have been able to get their second dose after four weeks.

With vaccines in short supply, Quebec initially set the time between doses at 16 weeks, then reduced it to eight weeks.

Dubé said the latest change in the minimum interval between doses should help Quebec boost its vaccination rate more quickly.

The minister said he will provide a full update on Quebec’s vaccination campaign on Thursday, including information about the province’s proof-of-vaccination system.
He indicated that as of the fall, proof of vaccination will be needed to obtain some services.

Dubé warned that cases could rise after the summer, but said the province does not foresee another lockdown.

“We can’t re-confine people after what we have lived through over the past 15, 16 months,” he said.

“We’ll have to make choices and some non-essential services will be available to those who have received both doses. That’s something that we’ll have to explain to people.”

Jinju

ilovethesea

Inaut

I think you could with a greenhouse and some form of winter heating like geothermal, or some kind of heat sink storage like concrete or water barrels, or even a wood stove if you have access to lots of wood. One day I will try this.
Me too. It's definitely doable. Best case ontario

Inaut

Watching some permaculture videos on YT recently and it gives hope to me (even if I’m stuck in Canada...). Probably something we should all learn about for our survival in the coming years

schultz

Watching some permaculture videos on YT recently and it gives hope to me (even if I’m stuck in Canada...). Probably something we should all learn about for our survival in the coming years

Yah I need to start researching this stuff again. I used to be really into this stuff before I had kids. Maybe I'll turn my pond into a tilapia farm? lol

One of the things I wanted to do was have a green house with a row down the middle with sections, like boxes in the ground, where you can compost stuff. You'd have worms in the composted section and the next section after it would be composting or composted. When you think the worms are done in the one areas you can remove a barrier separating the two areas and allow the worms into the next one. This would repeat with several sections down the length of the greenhouse. You'd feed a lot of the worms to chickens, but keep enough so that they continue to multiply. It would also give you excellent soil, which you could transfer to a garden area. Obviously there would be plywood or something on top of the sections so you can actually walk down the middle of the greenhouse. This would actually produce heat as well.

You could house the chickens in the greenhouse as well, and grow winter crops like kale or something to supplement their diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals