Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

johnsmith

You could try Farmacia Del Nino in Mexico as well.
Ok thanks, because I just found out that "alldaychemist" website in the states doesn't ship cypro to Canada due to customs and delivery issues.

Edit: Farmacia Del Nino only sells liquid cyproheptadine, hmm.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Ok thanks, because I just found out that "alldaychemist" website in the states doesn't ship cypro to Canada due to customs and delivery issues.

Edit: Farmacia Del Nino only sells liquid cyproheptadine, hmm.
Have you ever used all day chemist? I am always leery of ordering from these out of country places, not because of quality more so because of our highly restrictive border services position on these types of off patent pharmaceuticals and supplements.

johnsmith

Have you ever used all day chemist? I am always leery of ordering from these out of country places, not because of quality more so because of our highly restrictive border services position on these types of off patent pharmaceuticals and supplements.
I haven't ordered from all day chemist before. Maybe they don't ship to Canada because orders gets seized at the border sometimes. I have ordered from the mexican site (farmacia) several times before no prob.

J.R.K

I haven't ordered from all day chemist before. Maybe they don't ship to Canada because orders gets seized at the border sometimes. I have ordered from the mexican site (farmacia) several times before no prob.
Have you ever ordered thyroid cynomel or the cynomel plus product, I have never ordered from the Mexican pharmacy but I took the dessicated thyroid from The Life Giving Store last winter and I felt I really got some benefits from it, I don’t really use it in the summer and warmer times in spring and fall but I would like to run a comparison experiment to see if it makes a difference.

J.R.K

Have you ever ordered thyroid cynomel or the cynomel plus product, I have never ordered from the Mexican pharmacy but I took the dessicated thyroid from The Life Giving Store last winter and I felt I really got some benefits from it, I don’t really use it in the summer and warmer times in spring and fall but I would like to run a comparison experiment to see if it makes a difference.

johnsmith

Yea, I have. But I've found it easier to use Tyronene with meals, tyromix inbetween meals, and levothyroxine before bed (all in a 1:3, t3 to t4 ratio) . I managed to get a levothyroxine prescription from a walk in clinic doctor once. Once you get it once, you're set for life and can easily get it again (by just showing your bottle).

Last edited:

ilovethesea

Yea, I have. But I've found it easier to use Tyronene with meals, tyromix inbetween meals, and levothyroxine before bed (all in a 1:3, t3 to t4 ratio) . I managed to get a levothyroxine prescription from a walk in clinic doctor once. Once you get it once, you're set for life and can easily get it again (by just showing your bottle).
Don't they make you get blood tests? I could get a legit prescription too at least for the T4 (T3 is another story!!) but never found a doctor who didn't require blood tests every few months - and wouldn't even prescribe meds for longer than that. And they never want to give you T3, it's like asking for crack cocaine. I gave up and self-medicate now. Have things changed?

ilovethesea

Armour Thyroid

Has anyone used this service? If they advertise Armour which to my knowledge isn't even available here, I'm wondering if they would actually be open to prescribing a T3/T4 med unlike 99% of doctors here who will only give Synthroid. I think the only T3 choices we have are Erfa or Pfizer Cytomel but in my experience almost impossible to get.

ilovethesea

I would not bother trying to order those, they stop them at the border and you get a warning letter from the government. I think I've had 3 scary letters now for various orders from different countries over the years ? Unless you have a friend in the US and can cross the border I don't think there's any way to get it. I did manage to do that few years ago and can confirm it is the best thyroid. Nothing else compares. I'm making do now with the Thai stuff but I'm going to try Life Giving Store next. Apparently Ancestral Supplements is good too if you can't get an Rx. There's a naturopath in Montreal Kinesyne who carries it.

ilovethesea

Did you order cypro from Farmacia de Nino or thyroid? I'm scared to order from them again!

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Hi everyone, seems we are headed towards widespread jab mandates. Alberta looks like the safest place to live with their stance on not having lockdowns. My job has just sent a notice asking for jab status disclosure, and if you can provide a doctors note stating why you can't have it you must recieive regular testing. I will not be taking the jab and will likely have to find a new job. My boss had stated in a meeting only a week prior they will not have jab mandates, and that has been her stance since the jab campaign began. Guess its hard to fight the pressure from higher authorities. My family and friends have been supportive of my choice which helps allot.

Meantime attached to this post is a revised jab rationale document for why I am choosing to refuse it, hope it helps!

If anyone has some advice on work oppurtunities feel free to let me know here.

All the best and good luck to all of you!

Attachments

• COVID-19 Vaccine Rationale Document.docx
    32.7 KB · Views: 7

Hi everyone, seems we are headed towards widespread jab mandates. Alberta looks like the safest place to live with their stance on not having lockdowns. My job has just sent a notice asking for jab status disclosure, and if you can provide a doctors note stating why you can't have it you must recieive regular testing. I will not be taking the jab and will likely have to find a new job. My boss had stated in a meeting only a week prior they will not have jab mandates, and that has been her stance since the jab campaign began. Guess its hard to fight the pressure from higher authorities. My family and friends have been supportive of my choice which helps allot.

Meantime attached to this post is a revised jab rationale document for why I am choosing to refuse it, hope it helps!

If anyone has some advice on work oppurtunities feel free to let me know here.

All the best and good luck to all of you!

Your post seems to not be written logically. As someone sincerely concerned about a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate, consider showing this compilaton about the recent BioNTech EUA extension and continuing illegality of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate to your employer. And thank you for the opportunity to share this with you.

Attachments

• Comirnaty Pfizer FDA EUA compilation (Meryl Nass, RFK Jr., Robert Malone, Zelenko, Ed Rankin).pdf
    560.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OP
EvanTheDrummer
You're not being logical, but as someone sincere, consider showing this compilaton about the recent BioNTech EUA extension and continuing illegality of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate to your employer. And thank you for the opportunity to share this with you.
You're not being logical, but as someone sincere, consider showing this compilaton about the recent BioNTech EUA extension and continuing illegality of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate to your employer. And thank you for the opportunity to share this with you.
I appreciate you rewording your post from calling me a “disinfo agent” before I reviewed your document. Thank you for posting it here and helping others gather information. Your judgment of my logic however is not appreciated, but I respect your right to judge.

I have reviewed your document and I found some of the information on the fda approval interesting. I don’t feel comfortable sharing your document, or my own, with my employer because I find neither worthy of use for creating a discussion with my employer I don’t wish to have. They have chosen this mandate and I have chosen to refuse. Maintaining a good relationship and reference is what I value above challenging their decision. Thank you for the gesture!

I will land on my feet, and any jab free job suggestions or opportunities are welcome!

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Your post seems to not be written logically. As someone sincerely concerned about a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate, consider showing this compilaton about the recent BioNTech EUA extension and continuing illegality of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate to your employer. And thank you for the opportunity to share this with you.
Thanks for yet another edit on your post wording to sound more polite. Also may I suggest cleaning the empty spaces in your document and making text entries of the screenshots?

Can you suggest software that'll use optical character recognition to convert the text in the screenshots to non-formatted plain text?

Last edited:
OP
EvanTheDrummer
Can you suggest software that'll convert the text in the screenshots to clear direct formatting, I mean like in a .txt file?
Sorry I can’t name any software, but I have heard of some that can read pdf or images and convert them to text. Most require a paid subscription though.

My quotes were copied from the original documents and my paraphrising was done by good ol’ fashioned note taking while listening to audio and video, with the source material listed for reference. Perhaps find the originals to see if they’re copiable? Good luck!

Seven

Can you suggest software that'll convert the text in the screenshots to clear direct formatting, I mean like in a .txt file?

Try Capture2Text. You will have to edit the resulting text but it's better than transcribing everything.

OP
EvanTheDrummer

Thank you Seven. I watched the first video and it seems that if I simply continue to work without acknowledging their mandate I will have to take legal action. Action4Canada has good resources and forwarding their documents to my employer is an option. I am involved in a lawsuit at the moment with several doctors for negligence. I will take legal action into consideration, thank you for the help.
I will watch the video with your expert and add useful information to my document. Much appreciated for myself and others!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals