Baldness Is Caused By Poor Posture

Herbie

l
shutterstock_201313130-e1455988939751.jpg

This photo is fraudulent. He is not relaxed in the in right photo, its false, he is trying, even the veins in his hands are pumping more blood, he concentrating, tensing, looks like character armour to hold himself in that position. This gentleman's true posture is more likely half way in between the two photos. Both postures will cause baldness because they are both stressful.

tankasnowgod

I’m sorry but none of this makes sense. Not a single word. It’s opinions and everyone is entitled to their own, and people on this forum love to say that type of things, I understand trying to fight against big pharma releasing evil drugs and manipulating data and painting a bad picture of nice and sweet Androgens, but do your own research and be factual.

What I said in my post above is what science says. There’s no castration on Finasteride. It doesn’t inhibit DHT, it inhibits type 2 5-alpha reductase. How’s the teenager argument making any sort of sense, some unlucky cases have hair loss in their late teens, compared to children who have none.

The whole reason Finasteride is prescribed is to lower DHT. So, your argument is silly. It lowers DHT by inhibiting 5 Alpha Reductase. So if you don't like the word "inhibit" fine, Finasteride LOWERS DHT.

Every time I said "Chemical Castration," not castration. And guess what? I was using that in the accepted context. Here's the Wikipedia page on "Chemical Castration."

Chemical castration - Wikipedia

Quote from the page-
"Chemical castration involves the administration of antiandrogen drugs, such as cyproterone acetate, flutamide, or gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists."

Finasteride is an Anti-Androgen drug. So, strong or not, I'm using it accurately.

Beyond inhibiting 5 Alpha Reductase and lowering DHT, Finasteride is going to have other effects on the body. All drugs do.

The teenager argument makes sense if you are honest. Men tend to lose their hair as they get older. Yes, there are some teenagers that experience hair loss. A greater percentage in their 20s, a greater percentage yet in their 30s, greater yet in their 40s, and in continues that way as men age. DHT levels tend to follow the inverse path.

Anyway, there is no proof that androgens cause hair loss. None. Studies that have taken androgen samples from balding men and men of the same age with full heads of hair repeatedly show that men with full heads of hair have higher levels of both Testosterone and DHT. The Androgenic Theory of Hairloss remains just that.... a theory.

Yeah, no proof except the scientific data I’m sharing and their own sources and that could go on and on for days. Meanwhile people who go on about teenagers and older men don’t understand that follicle damage takes years to accumulate (so it STARTS at teenagehood) and mention “studies” only when they support the heaviest biases.

I could pick as many “studies” on bald people and men having far higher levels of 5ar locally. You clearly didn’t read what’s contrarian to your bias since this point is discussed in the (very moderate) papers above. But it’s alright, people who say it’s a theory would rather bury their head in and refuse all the massive evidence around, no problem.

Plus, how is what’s happening in non balding subjects proof of anything? If you don’t have a sensitivity to DHT, it can accumulate no problem. It doesn’t matter one second what’s happening in genetically favorable individuals.

Genetic Variation in the Human Androgen Receptor Gene Is the Major Determinant of Common Early-Onset Androgenetic Alopecia

For everyone else who is prone to losing it, favoring the progesterone and estrogen beta receptors while blocking the Androgen receptor (or, the 5ar enzyme since testosterone isn’t causative unlike DHT) will yield the most aggressive regrowth - assuming they understand diet and inflammation too.

Mauritio

This photo is fraudulent. He is not relaxed in the in right photo, its false, he is trying, even the veins in his hands are pumping more blood, he concentrating, tensing, looks like character armour to hold himself in that position. This gentleman's true posture is more likely half way in between the two photos. Both postures will cause baldness because they are both stressful.
I never said the other gentleman's posture doesnt cause baldness. I just wanted to use the left one to show someone what I thought certain people''s posture looks like.

Mauritio

The hair is also connected to the 7th chakra.
Thats interesting . Also often high thinking people e.g. people that are head strong , intelligent and think a lot are balding . --> Scientists

Mauritio

Not relevant for hair , but I know somebody who was in a deep depression for years and then worked on his back and neck tensions and his depression disappeared.
He went to 100 doctors etc and nothing helped. He is 100% sure it was related to his back and neck.

He's a completely new person now.
Could you elaborate on that / ask him ? As Physical Therapist I would be interested in what the therapist did and if I might think its doable...

Mauritio

Most scientists are atheists.
Yes, that wasnt really what I meant. But also depends on where you look. A lot of quantum physicists become religious or are already in the first place.

dreamcatcher

Yes, that wasnt really what I meant. But also depends on where you look. A lot of quantum physicists become religious or are already in the first place.
The 7th chakra is associated with:
  • Consciousness
  • Awareness of higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
  • Connection with the formless, the limitless
  • Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
  • Communion with higher states of consciousness
  • Ecstasy, bliss
  • Presence

Waynish

Definitely not. When you've met some of the people with the best posture in the world and they are almost bald, then you know :)

Thoushant

Waynish probably they are using too much effort to keep the "perfect posture" military stance huh?

This is not much about perfect posture as it is about the breathing pattern. He claims mainly in men we lose ability to fill the lungs up top under the sternum, which results in "bad breath" with fermented hairtoxin. Think of the fat men with guts sticking out, they probably have a hard time lifting the sternum, from the gut pulling down, and i can imagine the breath of air is more lateral at the lower ribs

Contra women: they have more moveable joints, sternum rib amd thoracic spine joints. its easier to maintain the breathing movement, but they too move to abdomen specific(not abdomen like yoga guru its good, but more dysfunctional like the rhytm is all off) once they get old.

The breathing muscles of men are more dominated by fast twitch fiber, i think coupling that up with a metabolism that cant maintain ATP to fuel results in tension and eventually adapt to use the easiest muscle diapgragm, excluding the finer muscles.

Funny enough, you could say, DHT strengthen firing of fast twitch and lower slow twitch (oxidative) firing, and like it wasnt enough, joint flexibility is reduced by DHT because it reduces relaxin receptors type 1 and 2. Relaxin? Oh that is produced by corpus loteum and the breasts and stimulated by progesterone.

I think the tension of bad posture is still a big reason, but a toxin from the lungs is not out of question: the lungs according to breathing physiology have no control over breathing, but i wonder if some lung cells detect bad enviornment and respond somehow? Its really hard to find articles on this beyond the oxygen co2 sxchange youd typically fond on lungs.

Pgd2 is synthesided in the lumgs, that alone should be a big reason why breathing pattern should be reevaluated if your losing hair

Thoushant

Notice how he wants the chest to lift up, from pressure created down at the hips, i think that is the correct way of doing it. The transversus have to contract eccentrically(aka what ray think is bad but this is its function) against the diapgrahms puah, so the force of the movement is redirected to move the ribs, all they way up to first rib and sternum. I think deviating from this is because of emotional turmoil, fear anger sadness anxiety that isnt ready to be dealt with, so the breath moves away from it, instead of into it.

CoolTweetPete

I think this is certainly part of the equation. In my post on Myofascial Meridians and Tensegrity, I discussed this possibility. As Dr. Peat has said, structure and energy are interdependent at every level.

This would suggest that once the energy production system (metabolism) is optimized, continued health problems could be related to structural changes that have occurred. For example, my thyroid was buried in scar tissue for most of my life. I remember being in middle school and someone making fun of the texture on the skin of my neck. It was very bumpy and rough. It was like this from a very early age.

I got a professional massage about 4 years ago and the masseuse mentioned that the tissue around my cervical spine really needed work. From that day I began massaging my neck and shoulders with my hands. It helped a little bit, but last year I also began implementing a variety of stretches in addition to the soft tissue massage.

Since then my neck has noticeably elongated. My once buried Adam's Apple is beginning to protrude more and more each day. The fibrotic scar tissue has cleared up. The muscles at then front of my neck used to click and pop when I applied pressure to them. This was a structural abnormality. I think people can develop these abnormalities throughout the body and the accumulation can contribute to the energy problem. Posture seems very much related to health problems in general.

CoolTweetPete

I do not see anything that is stressful about the posture on the right. I'm not sure where you are getting this from. His knees appear to be hyperextended a bit, but his upper body is in a good position.

A posture "between the two" would be a forward-head, slouched shoulder posture. The ribs would probably drop as well. Most people are incapable of holding the posture on the right. It does not mean that is a bad posture. It means most people need to work on the length-tension relationships of their tissues.

tankasnowgod

This would suggest that once the energy production system (metabolism) is optimized, continued health problems could be related to structural changes that have occurred. For example, my thyroid was buried in scar tissue for most of my life. I remember being in middle school and someone making fun of the texture on the skin of my neck. It was very bumpy and rough. It was like this from a very early age.

Curious, why was your thyroid covered in scar tissue?

CoolTweetPete

Curious, why was your thyroid covered in scar tissue?

I think it occurred as a result of poor neck posture. I think this may occur as early as infancy. Babies learn to roll over by learning to press their limbs and head into the floor. I think some people don’t learn this skill as effectively as others. I think this sets them up for a lifetime of postural distortion.

I have derived great benefit from doing exercises in this vain. For example laying on my back and pressing the back of my head into the ground as hard as I can (and slowly rolling the head side to side while keeping pressure). I think this is a requisite for learning to sleep on one’s back. The suboccipital muscles on the back of the head are among the most dense in the body. Part of their function seems to be a sort of “kick stand” for the head. I think some people are better than others at using this function based on how well they learned to press and roll.

Herbie

I never said the other gentleman's posture doesnt cause baldness. I just wanted to use the left one to show someone what I thought certain people''s posture looks like.

Yeah i know, im critical of the people who make these photos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom