Baldness Is Caused By Poor Posture

dreamcatcher

This is undeniable, once the breathing rhythm is blocked the whole organism is compromised but its not getting to the root of the matter.

But what comes first? Its known fibrosis in the body will lead to baldness no? the tonic muscles which is responsible for the expression of posture (like a post). The tonic muscles influence where the bones are in space and fibrosis can make them tight and weak and therefore not being able to erect the body to resemble a post. Fibrosis can be due to nutritional insufficiencies and hypo thyroid, stress, low progesterone, low calcium and magnesium etc.

If the metabolism is low, the co2 production is low, the mouth breathing begins, the diaphragm becomes redundant the body moves towards foetal position, digestion is compromised, electromagnetic frequency isn't flowing as it should. The head doesn't receive the energy, nutrition, lack of waste removal etc. Bad posture is a disaster for a person, it can be seen through the view of science, the eastern view. baldness is one of the symptoms of a compromised organism and so is poor posture.

Everything Ray Peat writes about will give understanding to how this occurs and takes an holistic view to fully understand the root cause and how to go about repairing.
The hair is also connected to the 7th chakra.

Motif

Not relevant for hair , but I know somebody who was in a deep depression for years and then worked on his back and neck tensions and his depression disappeared.
He went to 100 doctors etc and nothing helped. He is 100% sure it was related to his back and neck.

He's a completely new person now.

tankasnowgod

Why would finasteride improve hair loss then? It is similar to progesterone in structure. Perhaps progesterone and finasteride affect oxygen consumption somehow?

First, I think it only has something like a 40% success rate. As you said, it's structure does resemble progesterone (as does dutasteride), so it could have some progesterone-like effects in some parts of the body, and highly toxic effects on many others.

Beyond this, finasteride has chemical castration actions. Both sex organs and hair require lots of energy. If the body is running on limited energy, and one of these metabolically expensive areas is destroyed, it's possible that the body uses the relative surplus of energy on the other one. This is pretty much in line with the info that Danny Roddy presented, that castrates and hermaphrodites and men who change their gender all experience hair regrowth. Of course, all of those individuals are undergoing many metabolic changes.

“Metabolically expensive” doesn’t mean much unfortunately. Either you supply glucose to the cells, or you don’t. This requires ample amounts of carbs with a decent fructose and glucose and potassium among other electrolytes. Insulin resistance MUST be solved. It leads to vasoconstriction. Which leads to follicle hypoxia on one hand, and penile artery weakness on the other hand. People deal with the former and don’t understand the big picture behind both the latter and the former

1541778266-ae469a87-f2f2-45c0-9b36-06ace14ac0f6.jpeg

Finasteride works because it prevents the 5ar enzyme from converting the pro hormone testosterone into the stronger Androgen DHT. DHT strongly binds to the AR and signals hair miniaturization. I don’t think it’s debatable much beside people who want to make a name out of themselves saying “Androgens are good for hair” when they just aren’t.

Castration is quite a strong word since type 1 5ar is left untouched by Finasteride (dutasteride blocks both enzymes) so there’s still some DHT left in the system. It’s not the drug that wipes out all signs on manliness as people make it sound it is. They get a limp noodle because their already compromised vascular system now has limited DHT to work with. I could go on any hair loss forum and see that their diet is utter trash more often than not since no one wants to eat fruit shellfish and low PUFAs. Surely there MUST be a magic pill somewhere that allows peons to eat bagels and cream cheese and pop all day and get their hair growing luscious and fabulous.

Too bad it doesn’t happen. So people bump the doses up and resort to near castration.

For as long as there’s an imbalance in Androgen / estrogen alpha and beta / progesterone signaling in the scalp there will be hair loss in DHT sensitive individuals.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Finasteride works because it prevents the 5ar enzyme from converting the pro hormone testosterone into the stronger Androgen DHT. DHT strongly binds to the AR and signals hair miniaturization. I don’t think it’s debatable much beside people who want to make a name out of themselves saying “Androgens are good for hair” when they just aren’t.

Castration is quite a strong word since type 1 5ar is left untouched by Finasteride (dutasteride blocks both enzymes) so there’s still some DHT left in the system. It’s not the drug that wipes out all signs on manliness as people make it sound it is. I could go on any hair loss forum and see that their diet is utter trash more often than not since no one wants to eat fruit shellfish and low PUFAs. Surely there MUST be a magic pill somewhere that allows peons to eat bagels and cream cheese and pop all day and get their hair growing luscious and fabulous.

Too bad it doesn’t happen. So people bump the doses up and resort to near castration.

For as long as there’s an imbalance in Androgen / estrogen alpha and beta / progesterone signaling in the scalp there will be hair loss in DHT sensitive individuals.

Well, some people believe that Finasteride (when it works) is due to inhibition of DHT. I don't. Furthermore, there is no proof that this is the mechanism where it does work.

It also doesn't make sense, since older men tend to be bald, not teenagers, and older men have lower levels of DHT, and teenagers are tend to have very high levels.

Anyway, "Chemical Castration" is a perfect description of Finasteride's effects. Especially since it was designed to mimic the effects of castration.

Mauritio

This is fascinating - I’m sorry to be a pain but would you mind explaining these observations in terms a non-physio might understand? :p

Also, it’s annoying that people have come to this thread just to spout the usual Peat wisdom about contributing hairloss factors. We KNOW most of this already, but this is an interesting new find, so let’s just consider that for now?

l They look like the first guy in terms of posture . Actually there are several ways this could lead to baldness and probably even more that I havent considered / heard of.
One could be lowered blood flow to the scalp/ brain due to bad posture , Arteria vertebralis could be an example since it literally goes thorugh a hole in our vertebrae and can be pinched through certain movements.
Another thing that exists is stimulation of a certain brain nerve through bone alignment / changes. I know that with babies ,when their skull base grows or adjusts it can have an influence on brain nerves 10 ,11 and 12. 10 beeing vagus or main parasympathetic nerve. Lowering of vagal activity could lead to stress and gut problems. Lots of babies have bloating. Just as an example , but I think through a similar pattern too much Sympaticus actitvity could be stimulated, which might lead to baldness.
Also there are things that can inhibit your relaxed stomach breathing. I have a patient that is not able to breath through in her stomach /which means diaphragm is not used meaning less efficient breathing possibly less CO2 and definitely less ventilation of the lungs. She only uses the respiratory muscles apart from the diaphragm , like the Trapezius p.d. and scaleni muscles that I mentioned in my first post. Those could lead to a higher first rib, also observed by balding people as I said.
It might take me some years to connect all the dots but , there is sth to this hole thing , I think.
shutterstock_201313130-e1455988939751.jpg

Last edited:
l They look like the first guy in terms of posture . Actually there are several ways this could lead to baldness and probably even more that I havent considered / heard of.
One could be lowered blood flow to the scalp/ brain due to bad posture , Arteria vertebralis could be an example since it literally goes thorugh a hole in our vertebrae and can be pinched through certain movements.
Another thing that exists is stimulation of a certain brain nerve through bone alignment / changes. I know that with babies ,when their skull base grows or adjusts it can have an influence on brain nerves 10 ,11 and 12. 10 beeing vagus or main parasympathetic nerve. Lowering of vagal activity could lead to stress and gut problems. Lots of babies have bloating. Just as an example , but I think through a similar pattern too much Sympaticus actitvity could be stimulated, which might lead to baldness.
Also there are things that can inhibit your relaxed stomach breathing. I have a patient that is not able to breath through in her stomach /which means diaphragm is not used meaning less efficient breathing possibly less CO2 and definitely less ventilation of the lungs. She only uses the respiratory muscles apart from the diaphragm , like the Trapezius p.d. and scaleni muscles that I mentioned in my first post. Those could lead to a higher first rip, also observed by balding people as I said.
It might take me some years to conncect all the dots but , there is sth to this hole thing , I think.

Bloody hell, you've opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of health :p Thanks very much for taking the time to relay this information. I'm going to read into the terms and events you've mentioned here. One thing I can't find anything on however, is "higher first rip" - could you please link me to a resource that explains this term?

Sheik

Also there are things that can inhibit your relaxed stomach breathing. I have a patient that is not able to breath through in her stomach /which means diaphragm is not used meaning less efficient breathing possibly less CO2 and definitely less ventilation of the lungs. She only uses the respiratory muscles apart from the diaphragm , like the Trapezius p.d. and scaleni muscles that I mentioned in my first post. Those could lead to a higher first rip, also observed by balding people as I said.
It might take me some years to conncect all the dots but , there is sth to this hole thing , I think.
It's hard to think of someone with the left guy's posture who doesn't have at least a receding hairline.

LCohen

Kurt Cobain suffered a lot of posture problems even scoliosis. But he had full head of hair. Showed no sign of any recession.

somuch4food

Kurt Cobain suffered a lot of posture problems even scoliosis. But he had full head of hair. Showed no sign of any recession.

He was not that old. It might have developed later on. He had other problems though.

Ras

Bloody hell, you've opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of health :p Thanks very much for taking the time to relay this information. I'm going to read into the terms and events you've mentioned here. One thing I can't find anything on however, is "higher first rip" - could you please link me to a resource that explains this term?
He probably meant "rib," not "rip."

Mauritio

I think he did have some receding going on. But lets not go down the rabbit hole of analyzing celebrities on this thread...

Mauritio

He probably meant "rib," not "rip."
Yes I did thx ;) In my language there is a "p" in the word for rib .

D

Deleted member 5487

As others have stated out in the forums. It's largely hormonal which is based off your metabolic health.

There is tight interplay between prolactin, estrogen, cortisol, Dht, progesterone, testosterone, t3/t4.

"Shedding" is due to high estrogen/cortisol. Men and women shed. Particularly low metabolic rates, and low carb diets. I have experienced shedding on low carb.

"Adrogen alopecia"
or convential MPB. Is "Un-checked" DHT, due to low t3/t4,. High DHT in response to High Estrogen, and a lack of Progesterone. So DHT compensates for Progesterone.

Is horrifically complex. Which is why NO ONE can figure it out, and people discuss the topic all day long for years and years.

MPB=/=Shedding. They are different metabolic profiles/genetically.
Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg

rs_300x300-160723203426-600.Henry-Cavill-Comic-con.tt.072316.jpg

David PS

If poor posture is a contributing cause to baldness, there are lots of video on correcting forward head posture and strengthening the back. So many choices. I started with the chin tuck.
chin tuck - YouTube

Well, some people believe that Finasteride (when it works) is due to inhibition of DHT. I don't. Furthermore, there is no proof that this is the mechanism where it does work.

It also doesn't make sense, since older men tend to be bald, not teenagers, and older men have lower levels of DHT, and teenagers are tend to have very high levels.

Anyway, "Chemical Castration" is a perfect description of Finasteride's effects. Especially since it was designed to mimic the effects of castration.

I’m sorry but none of this makes sense. Not a single word. It’s opinions and everyone is entitled to their own, and people on this forum love to say that type of things, I understand trying to fight against big pharma releasing evil drugs and manipulating data and painting a bad picture of nice and sweet Androgens, but do your own research and be factual.

What I said in my post above is what science says. There’s no castration on Finasteride. It doesn’t inhibit DHT, it inhibits type 2 5-alpha reductase. How’s the teenager argument making any sort of sense, some unlucky cases have hair loss in their late teens, compared to children who have none.

Genetic and molecular aspects of androgenetic alopecia Martinez-Jacobo L, Villarreal-Villarreal CD, Ortiz-López R, Ocampo-Candiani J, Rojas-Martínez A - Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0738081X17301669?via=ihub

Countless papers explain exactly what’s going on. We can’t solve this issue because people won’t give up a trash lifestyle. Fairly simple.

RU58841 which is an Androgen blocker, stopped all shedding my Gf was experiencing - in 2 weeks. Granted her job is highly stressful, so the cause was easy to pinpoint. Her diet is on point tho, lots of whole fruits, shellfish, low fat.

DHEA, an ERb agonist, works. Topical Estriol, an ERb agonist, works. Topical estradiol works. Progesterone or progestin steroids like nandrolone and such, they work. The latter being reduced to DHN, an Androgen ~10 Times weaker than DHT. It’s crystal clear and people think it’s fake news. Amazing

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom