Baldness Is Caused By Poor Posture

Herbie

I do not see anything that is stressful about the posture on the right. I'm not sure where you are getting this from. His knees appear to be hyperextended a bit, but his upper body is in a good position.

A posture "between the two" would be a forward-head, slouched shoulder posture. The ribs would probably drop as well. Most people are incapable of holding the posture on the right. It does not mean that is a bad posture. It means most people need to work on the length-tension relationships of their tissues.

Its not that that posture is stresful or bad but consciously forcing a posture is stressful, tensing everything to hold a certain posture instead of being relaxed.

I can tell that that model is holding the right one. im critical of the people putting these photos togeather becuase it doesnt set a good example.

Many people would see these examples and start concously holding themselves which causes problems and the posture needs to be looked at from another vantage point which is complex and requires an holistic approach and knowledge.

Okay, post just one.

It’s already posted in the messages you partially read because “muh teenagers have more DHT!”

Too bad it’s not true at all. From one study:

1542013568-6bc4a433-8406-44ba-9893-8ca75ed8b1dc.jpeg

From another study:

Age-Dependent Change of Serum 5α-Dihydrotestosterone and its Relation to Testosterone in Man

Prolactin makes the AR much more sensitive to DHT. You can reduce Prolactin, and augment DHEA if you’re anti-Finasteride, but that still makes the whole process Androgen dependent.

Last edited:

restinpeace

hi guys in past ı have used finasteride and it gave me morning woods and high libido probably it increased my testosterone but later my e2 probably increased too and good effects of testosterone subsided got acne irritable from e2 also ı guess it caused negative feedback to hpta and lowered my testosterone but this time ım think of using finasteride and arimidex in conjuction that means testosterone boosts from finasteride but will be blocking e2 the same time and this could lead to higher t levels ı have ample amounts of body hair on shoulders on back also genital parts my insulin resistance inducing bad diet eating habits caused my e2 to rise and dht also got up to keep me more manly as a result these two ate my serum testosterone levels and gave hormonal profile of low testosterone high dht and e2 this is not what you see in healty young males so using finasteride 0.75mg eod and arimidex 0.5mg monday and thursday should be wisely are there any flaw in this or what is your verdict?

Last edited:

brix

Don’t use either. You will crash your hormones eventually. Taper off slowly and work on normalizing stress hormones through diet, exercise, and correcting deficiencies.

Alpha

restinpeace

further citations:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/high-dht-libido.134252563/ these guys have abnormaly high dht yet they have sex drive libido issues lol ım far ahead of my time here :D
Very high DHT, no sex drive
you and ı telling the same thing finasteride arimidex corrected androgen estrogen dht ratios gave them 3-10 fold increase in testosterone and testicular volume but this is appliable for people with high dht (me lots of body hair) highish estrogen low testosterone route for young male hormonal profile less acne more muscle mass less hairloss.

Mauritio

well being more energy confidence HİGH TOTAL T 800-1000ng HİGHİSH SHBG 30-45 LOW ESTROGEN 18-25 LOW DHT
homeostasis with good free t levels but not excessive is only good.
Include lowish serotonin and high dopamin and your good to go ;)

Progesterone

I had been making continuous changes so don't really know if it is one thing or many in combination, but i think progesterone might be what allowed it to happen. I had immediate and profound effect from the first time using it, and the joint thing started at maybe the 5:th time i used it, so about 1.5 weeks after the first dose. About the same time with progesterone i started methylene blue and it was also very effective and i used it almost daily. A week before i added "health booster" from life extension to my normal "two-per-day" multivitamin regimen. I also found medicinal amounts of booze effective as muscle relaxant to make the adjustments come easier.

I never did that kind of extreme stretching or anything like it before, now the urge to do it came from within. It started as normal neck stiffness that i tried to fix by turning head from side to side, normal stretching of the neck. This caused small crackling sensations and then "pops" that released what felt like bubbles in the spinal fluid that rose to the skull. As i did these more sensations appeared in other joints and fixing them got kinda "out of control".

progesterone and MB helped your hair?

which prog? how do you use it? (oral or topical) and frequency of usage?

Progesterone

l They look like the first guy in terms of posture . Actually there are several ways this could lead to baldness and probably even more that I havent considered / heard of.
One could be lowered blood flow to the scalp/ brain due to bad posture , Arteria vertebralis could be an example since it literally goes thorugh a hole in our vertebrae and can be pinched through certain movements.
Another thing that exists is stimulation of a certain brain nerve through bone alignment / changes. I know that with babies ,when their skull base grows or adjusts it can have an influence on brain nerves 10 ,11 and 12. 10 beeing vagus or main parasympathetic nerve. Lowering of vagal activity could lead to stress and gut problems. Lots of babies have bloating. Just as an example , but I think through a similar pattern too much Sympaticus actitvity could be stimulated, which might lead to baldness.
Also there are things that can inhibit your relaxed stomach breathing. I have a patient that is not able to breath through in her stomach /which means diaphragm is not used meaning less efficient breathing possibly less CO2 and definitely less ventilation of the lungs. She only uses the respiratory muscles apart from the diaphragm , like the Trapezius p.d. and scaleni muscles that I mentioned in my first post. Those could lead to a higher first rib, also observed by balding people as I said.
It might take me some years to connect all the dots but , there is sth to this hole thing , I think.
shutterstock_201313130-e1455988939751.jpg

My posture is like guy #1.

My lower back is arched in a loooooooot also. extreme hyper lordosis.

I need to fix this...

Mauritio

My posture is like guy #1.

My lower back is arched in a loooooooot also. extreme hyper lordosis.

I need to fix this...
Yes you need to. or you will get a disc prolaps probably on l4/l5 . training your core and abdominal muscles should help.

Alpha

There is no indication that posture causes hairloss, and it probably does not.

We already know which receptors and signals i
are responsible, and how baldness manifests.

CLASH

@restinpeace
I dont think high DHT kills sex drive, but I would say too low estrogen definetly does. I’ve hammered my estrogen too low a few times and joint cracking/ popping, sleeping for extended periods of time, and low libido were the major symptoms I got.

The effect of higher androgens on cognition is a great feeling tho.

I’d venture to say the best state would be:
Higher range androgens
Low range estrogen
Higher range dopamine
Low range prolactin
Not sure about SHBG

Motif

Pls elaborate.

So when you supplement something it goes away?

It's totally food related in my case ( and I guess most cases)

I did a strict exception diet to see what gives me oily scalp and hair loss.

When I avoid most foods = absolutely no oily scalp / hair loss

Eating one wrong food and it's back

Salicylates are a big issue for me

Back
Top Bottom