Artemisinin - Loading Dosage?

Ash

Thanks for everyone's expertise here. My dad has cancer (leukemia) and I've stumbled across this Artemisinin / Wormwood thread and it's provided and lot of fruitful reading. Does the Nutricology brand offer anything over and above that the Doctors Best doesn't? I'm extremely keen to obviously get him the most effective brand, but cannot afford to waste money unnecessarily. Thanks very much guys!
What sort of leukemia does he have?

Ash

I have been using Art. for 2 years and 11 months for CLL ... and am still untreated :)

golder

I have been using Art. for 2 years and 11 months for CLL ... and am still untreated :)
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, so that’s the same as your own. Great great news that it has lowered your white blood cell count, that has given me great encouragement. I was going to try my dad on 200mg with breakfast every day. Is this a good starting point, is it worth increasing the dose of we don’t get a reduction in say, 3 or 4 months down the line?

B

Braveheart

Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, so that’s the same as your own. Great great news that it has lowered your white blood cell count, that has given me great encouragement. I was going to try my dad on 200mg with breakfast every day. Is this a good starting point, is it worth increasing the dose of we don’t get a reduction in say, 3 or 4 months down the line?
Slow down... 200mg is the recommended dose, preferably before bed. Never came across recommendation to increase dose. CLL is a very slow acting. The biggest problem with leukemia is the compromised immune system.... that is the real danger these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

I was diagnosed in February 2005 so I have lived with it untreated for a long time now ... stay away from those CLL forums as they are full of negative, bitter people who will reject anything that doesn't agree with their rather strong beliefs and will attack your without mercy. Back in 2005 one person told me I had one year to "get my ducks in a row" and another said my only option was to "get treated this year or next year." So laf.

Ash

There was a man who wrote a book about being cured of CLL with EGCG. Can't recall the title ...

Perry Staltic

I was diagnosed in February 2005 so I have lived with it untreated for a long time now ... stay away from those CLL forums as they are full of negative, bitter people who will reject anything that doesn't agree with their rather strong beliefs and will attack your without mercy. Back in 2005 one person told me I had one year to "get my ducks in a row" and another said my only option was to "get treated this year or next year." So laf.

I've noticed that addiction to fear and pessimism in other places. Try to bring hope and get viciously attacked like you're trying to steal something precious from them.

ddjd

Thank you for the links and research! This especially interesting since I've been on the fence about the Moringa for the past 4 yrs. (my mom certainly wants me to take it!). This info has convinced me to try it. Good point on the chemo and radio therapy. I'm guessing many people who try "alternative" routes, like Artemisinin, have already gone through the conventional route and are a wreck as a result.

But... isn't Moringa a potent antioxidant?
I've also read that the artemisinin should be taken away from antioxidants, so now I'm confused again. I will have to re-read the Anamed protocols but I'm pretty sure it said to take them together to get the synergistic effect.

Ok so, as long as the supplement is the leaves only, it should continue to be effective long term. I still agree that cycling it or taking breaks is a good idea, as I do with all herbal supplements, but it's good to know I won't develop a resistance. Plus, happy to read there is a way around the resistance for those living areas where Malaria is rampant. I had read about this possibly becoming a big problem.
How did it go with moringa

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals