Androsterone - Androgenic Neurosteroid Required For Male Sexual Behavior

Texon

Well from 2011-2019 I was slowly improving but never really made any baseline improvements. Even after improving my metabolism and expelling pufa for years I felt to anxious, emotionless, and had low libido. Then in the summer of last year I started drinking alcohol frequently and losing hope. So I decided to try androsterone. I ran a cycle of musclegelz for 4 weeks and while it was very difficult at first, I began to feel energized and libidinous again about 2 weeks in. I felt that alpha male presence and focus I had long forgotten. However, after 4 weeks I was feeling very dizzy and having trouble focussing, and because I had to take a midterm exam I decided to get off of it. I felt really bad coming off it. I no longer had anxiety, but my brain fog was markedly worse, and had severe trouble focussing, and feeling confused around every turn. That was when I decided to try getting off of carbohydrates and fasting /keto for a few months. I felt a little better at times, but still never okay. Now I am still struggling, feeling numbness in my body and head, and feel like I'm in a perpetual battle to stay focussed. I tried coffee and thyroid and different dieting but nothing helps all that much. A few weeks ago I tried androsterone again (this time just a couple idealabs drops) and felt more improved than I have in a long time. Then I tried super 4-andro and felt more energized but nothing in terms of brain fog (which is where my biggest issue is). I am thinking of trying another cycle of androsterone but coupling it with pregnenlone or progesterone or 5adhp to help increase the allopregnenlone which I think the lack of is the main culprit behind the terrible brain fog and numbness.
Have you ever thought there may be something viral going on such as EBV or exposure to mold or some other toxins. I've had issues with each of those and they can be serious challenges especially if detox and elimination pathways aren't optimal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals