Mauritio

I received mine yesterday but haven't tried it yet. Have you tried it? Was it too strong at 1 mg or why do you want to dilute it?
Yeah it was pretty strong. I couldnt fall asleep very easily.

dukesbobby777

Yeah it was pretty strong. I couldnt fall asleep very easily.
What were the effects that you noticed? Is it kind of a zombified feeling but with sedation/higher temps/pulse, etc? That’s what I get from pregnenolone in doses higher than 30mg per day.

Mauritio

What were the effects that you noticed? Is it kind of a zombified feeling but with sedation/higher temps/pulse, etc? That’s what I get from pregnenolone in doses higher than 30mg per day.
I took it at 9PM after work. Had problems falling asleep , dopaminergic effects are real.
I think its great for mental tasks. Went to read an old RP article instead of watching TV .
I definitely got a hypoglycemia reaction in the beginning . I think it's a pretty strong anti cortisol effect . Felt really groggy today , but didnt sleep very long .

It definitely feels a lot stronger than 5adhp.

I got it today and took 5mg in the afternoon and 5mg in the evening. I feel calmer and happier - more optimistic. I look forward to using it more and will report back. I plan to use 5mg 2-3 times a day, depending on how I feel.

I felt a much more immediate calming effect than 5 alpha DHP.

ATP

Thank you very much @haidut for the opportunity to try allopregnanolone, I just received my order today.

When I was trying to get a drop out of the bottle, the liquid was quite thick which made it difficult to accurately dose. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to reduce the viscosity?

Mufasa

I took it at 9PM after work. Had problems falling asleep , dopaminergic effects are real.
I think its great for mental tasks. Went to read an old RP article instead of watching TV .
I definitely got a hypoglycemia reaction in the beginning . I think it's a pretty strong anti cortisol effect . Felt really groggy today , but didnt sleep very long .

It definitely feels a lot stronger than 5adhp.

I actually noticed as well a bit of similarity to methylphenidate, but without the adrenaline rush, mainly the focus part in dosages of 5mg a day. I think this could be a great ADHD supplement.

Too high dosages (over 10mg a day) doesnt feel good for me. I notice increased itching, dry mouth, feeling weird, too self aware or something, allthough still sleeping easily.

At 5mg, sleep has been really excellent, but was already fine. I feel more grounded on work, less over stimulated, over excited, by social stimulation.

I think it lowered my metabolism a bit, I was at 3000-4000 calories, I think I am now at around 2500-3000. I went to 5-6 eating monent to only the regular 3 meals. Normally I can not sleep without a late evening snack.

The effects feel very most similar to having had a holiday and going back to work. I really needed a holiday so thank you @haidut!

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Wow very excited about this one. Hats off Haidut for persevering and getting this done. Any specific studies for Allopregnanolone and Parkinson's disease?

Dr. B

I actually noticed as well a bit of similarity to methylphenidate, but without the adrenaline rush, mainly the focus part in dosages of 5mg a day. I think this could be a great ADHD supplement.

Too high dosages (over 10mg a day) doesnt feel good for me. I notice increased itching, dry mouth, feeling weird, too self aware or something, allthough still sleeping easily.

At 5mg, sleep has been really excellent, but was already fine. I feel more grounded on work, less over stimulated, over excited, by social stimulation.

I think it lowered my metabolism a bit, I was at 3000-4000 calories, I think I am now at around 2500-3000. I went to 5-6 eating monent to only the regular 3 meals. Normally I can not sleep without a late evening snack.

The effects feel very most similar to having had a holiday and going back to work. I really needed a holiday so thank you @haidut!
how longve you been using it, how does it lower the metabolism? isnt that bad

@haidut, do you know the half life of AlloP? To keep levels steady, would dosing 3 times a day work? I am trying to increase levels and keep them elevated for a while. Also, is there tolerance? How often would a break be recommended for this and for how long? Would one suffer "withdrawal" as in with PMS when progesterone (and hence allo) decline? Thanks for this product - so far, feeling calmer after just one day!

Braisedsteel

I've been taking 10mg every evening orally for four days. Here's my experience so far, it's a little sedating at 10mg and I develop mild acid reflux for a few hours after each dose. However, my mood has been improving each day and my social discomfort has been slightly reduced. Interestingly, I began dreaming after a long time of not really being able to. I even woke up laughing once.

korpesh

Just tried my order for the first time yesterday, and wow, this stuff is extremely relaxing and sedating.

I took two drops under the tongue yesterday afternoon as soon as it arrived, and went from very focused, motivated, and on sort of a coffee rush to having to being super chill and unconcerned and almost having to fight off taking a nap in about 30 mins. Last night, I then took five drops before bed, and slept very restfully.

I'd say if you were struggling with anxiety of any kind, this would an essential thing to have on hand. I probably won't be taking this everyday though, as I feel like it would be hard to proactively get things done. Haha.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you very much @haidut for the opportunity to try allopregnanolone, I just received my order today.

When I was trying to get a drop out of the bottle, the liquid was quite thick which made it difficult to accurately dose. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to reduce the viscosity?

Yes, it is a very viscous liquid due to the vitamin E and the fact that AlloP is a saturated steroid (i.e. lipid), which makes it even more viscous. I would keep the bottle in some place warm (75+ degrees) and then the drops seem to come out more easily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, do you know the half life of AlloP? To keep levels steady, would dosing 3 times a day work? I am trying to increase levels and keep them elevated for a while. Also, is there tolerance? How often would a break be recommended for this and for how long? Would one suffer "withdrawal" as in with PMS when progesterone (and hence allo) decline? Thanks for this product - so far, feeling calmer after just one day!

When it is dissolved in tocopherols, the half life is probably the same as the half life of the tocopherol molecule, which is up to 48 hours in most in-vivo models.

Kennya

I’d like to try this, seems to be mixed results. I could use a dopamine boost in the day because I occasionally take cypro at night, and have cut down on coffee. But I’m not sure if it’s too calming to use at work with a physical job. And I can always use help with sleep at night but I see the dopamine boost has kept some from sleeping well. Not sure.

korpesh

Any effect on libido guys?
I haven't noticed any lasting effect, although, I would guess it would make someone less horny in the short term, if they took too much of it. The couple of times I have taken more than a couple of drops, it seems to be so relaxing and sedating I just don't really care about sex or pretty much anything. Once that acute effect seems to wear off after a few hours though, everything seems pretty much back to normal.

bogbody

i’ve only used it twice so far before bed. both times i used 2 drops. so far the only thing i noticed is that both nights i used it i had vivid sex dreams so it seems to definitely have some effect on libido. (i’m 41 and female for ref)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals