OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is all very useful information. Possible damage to the pudental nerve sounds very concerning.

What also caught my eye is that it sounds like issues with this nerve could cause constipation issues as well which is another common symptom of PFS.

I will be following your advise and adding cycles of preg and prog for the next several months. The 30mg-50mg of preg sounds like a good start. How much preg exactly is in one drop of StressNon? I started taking 5 drops of StressNon on the inner arm four days ago. I'm not completely following the dosage instructions though. The StressNon bottle says 12 drops and than mentions 20mg of preg but is not saying if each drop contains 20mg or if all 12 drops would be 20mg.

All 12 drops of StressNon contain 20mg pregnenolone. So, each drop would be about 1.6mg and I think as little as 3-4 drops should produce noticeable effects.

All 12 drops of StressNon contain 20mg pregnenolone. So, each drop would be about 1.6mg and I think as little as 3-4 drops should produce noticeable effects.

Thank you !

Do you think it's wise to follow the "times ten rule" with StressNon that I have seen mentioned a couple of times reading through the threads. In other words is it true that the DMSO mixed in with the preg makes 1mg equal to ten MG's of oral preg ?

jyb

Reminds of the symptoms people get from a commonly prescribed antibiotic, Ciprofloxacin (Fluoroquinolone). People seem to get permanent damage after just a few days taking it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you !

Do you think it's wise to follow the "times ten rule" with StressNon that I have seen mentioned a couple of times reading through the threads. In other words is it true that the DMSO mixed in with the preg makes 1mg equal to ten MG's of oral preg ?

Well, if the rule has been mentioned in regards to StressNon (as you said) then why it not apply??

JoeKool

I just want to report, when I read this post, I immediately took some TB500 which i had on hand... I'm 3 weeks/5 shots of TB500 in since reading this post... at the same time, i'm cycling off all herbal & vitamin & amino supplements since Tuesday... and I am seeing something amazing... I have had a healthy looking flaccid for several days straight... plus libido... nothing like before but haven't had one in a while... way too soon to tell... but I highly suggest ppl research Tb500 .. it's a healing peptide... with a carrier so it doesn't have to be site specific ... heals things like ligaments and joints... and nerve repair... I had it on hand for shoulder injury but when i read this post and knew of nerve repair... i went right for it...

japanesedude

I just want to report, when I read this post, I immediately took some TB500 which i had on hand... I'm 3 weeks/5 shots of TB500 in since reading this post... at the same time, i'm cycling off all herbal & vitamin & amino supplements since Tuesday... and I am seeing something amazing... I have had a healthy looking flaccid for several days straight... plus libido... nothing like before but haven't had one in a while... way too soon to tell... but I highly suggest ppl research Tb500 .. it's a healing peptide... with a carrier so it doesn't have to be site specific ... heals things like ligaments and joints... and nerve repair... I had it on hand for shoulder injury but when i read this post and knew of nerve repair... i went right for it...

i have nerve/tendon injuries in fingers and elbows.
Could you tell me where can I buy TB500?

I should mention a couple of points relevant to this thread. After years of reading up on this, this study seems to be exactly where I've ended up. I felt great on fin for years, maybe even better than normal. I started to notice an inability to concentrate and an overactive stress response. Then I started a highly stressful job, and things went off the rails entirely.

I could only describe it as nerve damage, as I had no feeling at all. The symptoms I had following were a lot like PTSD. My journey began when I saw a high cortisol score in my bloods after realizing something was horribly wrong and getting no help from my doctor. A happenstance search led me to Phosphatidylserine supplementation, which had a miraculous effect on me initially. Improved sleep, tingling sensation, and what began a slow recovery. Reading more about PS let me to functional medicine, which ultimately led me here.

Today I have been intermittently supplementing 5a-dhp, but I can't say that I've had a miraculous recovery. Nothing has seemed to help significantly except time. I recently was diagnosed with H Pylori and am working on recovering from that before trying to solve everything else. Any advice would be appreciated. Fin is some very serious stuff, and I think its only a matter of time until the world knows just how bad it is.

TubZy

I should mention a couple of points relevant to this thread. After years of reading up on this, this study seems to be exactly where I've ended up. I felt great on fin for years, maybe even better than normal. I started to notice an inability to concentrate and an overactive stress response. Then I started a highly stressful job, and things went off the rails entirely.

I could only describe it as nerve damage, as I had no feeling at all. The symptoms I had following were a lot like PTSD. My journey began when I saw a high cortisol score in my bloods after realizing something was horribly wrong and getting no help from my doctor. A happenstance search led me to Phosphatidylserine supplementation, which had a miraculous effect on me initially. Improved sleep, tingling sensation, and what began a slow recovery. Reading more about PS let me to functional medicine, which ultimately led me here.

Today I have been intermittently supplementing 5a-dhp, but I can't say that I've had a miraculous recovery. Nothing has seemed to help significantly except time. I recently was diagnosed with H Pylori and am working on recovering from that before trying to solve everything else. Any advice would be appreciated. Fin is some very serious stuff, and I think its only a matter of time until the world knows just how bad it is.

I used to use endoamp which was a combo of PS and alpha gpc, is that what you used?

I used to use endoamp which was a combo of PS and alpha gpc, is that what you used?
I used a pure PS supplement. The one I used for the longest period of time was this one:
Natural Factors, PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Which was sunflower based (PUFA connected?). Sharp PS was the underlying tech. It worked wonders. I haven't seen Ray discuss the phospholipids much, however I have seen studies on PS raising allopregnenalone levels.

TubZy

I used a pure PS supplement. The one I used for the longest period of time was this one:
Natural Factors, PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Which was sunflower based (PUFA connected?). Sharp PS was the underlying tech. It worked wonders. I haven't seen Ray discuss the phospholipids much, however I have seen studies on PS raising allopregnenalone levels.

I know it stimulates 5AR, do you have the studies that it boosts allopreg?

Specific stimulation of steroid 5 alpha-reductase solubilized from rat liver microsomes by endogenous phosphatidylserine. - PubMed - NCBI

Aztec

Big thank you @haidut

I should've mentioned I'm using 100mg preg in the morning plus ~10mg preg from pansterone on the genitals, split into two dosages...

But thank you, I'm patiently seeing results... making a minor adjustment such as adding Andro within the next 14 days... maybe a progestene too...

This forum is the real deal... real ppl offering real help... undoing the biggest mistake of my life... taking fin :(
Where are you purchasing these?

Aztec

Big thank you @haidut

I should've mentioned I'm using 100mg preg in the morning plus ~10mg preg from pansterone on the genitals, split into two dosages...

But thank you, I'm patiently seeing results... making a minor adjustment such as adding Andro within the next 14 days... maybe a progestene too...

This forum is the real deal... real ppl offering real help... undoing the biggest mistake of my life... taking fin :(
How interesting. How is it working out for you? Any nocturnal and morning wood return?

JoeKool

I've moved over to a different protocol but I believe tb500 & igf has its purpose in overall recovery of this issue. Search for Pfs sufferer in the title

Yes nocturnal & morning erections have returned and improved.

Long road to get to where I am thus far but I rate my recovery at 7 out of 10 right now.

Aztec

I've moved over to a different protocol but I believe tb500 & igf has its purpose in overall recovery of this issue. Search for Pfs sufferer in the title

Yes nocturnal & morning erections have returned and improved.

Long road to get to where I am thus far but I rate my recovery at 7 out of 10 right now.
JoeKool, how have you improves your libido, sex drive, and erections? What supplements helped you? Can you please email me? [email protected]

JoeKool

I'll answer questions in my thread so as to not hijack this one.

I won't email... sorry. You can pm me here tho.

AML

Thank you for this blog! It seems to be all I can find. About a year ago, after taking Propecia daily for over a decade, I suddenly developed small fiber neuropathy symptoms. My doc took me off of Truvada for HIV prevention immediately and ran so many tests it would boggle your mind including MRIs of the spine and brain, liver tests, kidney tests, heavy metal tests, testosterone levels, hemoglobin A1C, allergy tests, etc. EMG normal. Biopsy reveals severely decreased small fiber density not really distally dependent, almost as bad in thigh as in my foot. My neuropathy symptoms are in my mouth, eyeballs (blurring vision now), and all over. My right side is worse, and the worst places are my genitals, my right fingers, and my right eye. I have erectile dysfunction, which I attribute to the fact that it feels like my genitals are constantly on a hot stove. I never thought it could be from a little pill. Docs are now loading me up with pain pills that do not workand make me gain weight and sleep wayyy too much. I am trying infrared treatment and energy medicine based on the chakras. Could this be from Finasteride?

If so, what should I do? I take supplements, and I spend all my income on healthcare that is not working, and it just keeps worsening. I am stopping the finasteride today. Let the hair fall out! I feel like I am dying now that it is in my eyes, mouth, and genitals. Thank you for the help. Fingers crossed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals