Aspirin to double weight loss.

OP
M

Marquis777

Screenshot_20220430-102849_Notepad Free.jpg

schultz

I used about 2 grams a day to help lose fat. I'm not sure how much it helped though. I consumed about 2,200-2,400 calories (6ft, 225lbs). I did it in phases, taking breaks for a few months every so often to sort of normalize (mentally, and possibly physically). I weigh 170lbs currently. I have a little extra fat though so I will probably reduce down to 160lbs and see what I look like. 160lbs at 6ft seems tiny though. I may need to gain some muscle after that lol.

I lost about 0.25lbs per day from what I remember when averaged over many months. That's actually a lot if you really consider it. 875 calories of body fat per day?

Anyway, interesting thread. Keep it up. And stay healthy.

People used 100 aspirins at once puked black blood for a week and still lived?.

You can find old case reports from the early 1900's of people taking very large doses. They are interesting to read, like this lady who took about 188 aspirin at once with a half bottle of whisky. She lived, but she did become comatose... The best part of the case report is when it says "At 1:15 p.m. her husband came home to find that the usual housework had not been done..." For some reason I find that amusing.

The amount you’re taking sounds like a lot, maybe 5 or 6 grams daily of each tablet is 325mg. I think the upper limit for longer term use is around 3 grams daily, while most physicians would recommend significantly less. Be careful.

It's probably too much long term. Physicians are quite scared of aspirin for some reason. My brother and father both think it's dangerous (they are both doctors) and always recommend tylenol or advil, which I think are both dangerous. The mainstream medical view of aspirin verges on insanity.

I did the low fat unlimited carb approach a week a go.I gain weight then I lost weight. I went up from the m 213 to 217.8 lb. I'm now down to 213.4 lbs and dropping. I will post my results as soon as I can.

What carbs did you eat unlimited?

sweetpeat

@schultz @Marquis777
Do you guys think it's possible to eat maintenance calories while using aspirin to cut fat? I assume the weight loss would be slower, or would it not happen at all?

OP
M

Marquis777

@schultz @Marquis777
Do you guys think it's possible to eat maintenance calories while using aspirin to cut fat? I assume the weight loss would be slower, or would it not happen at all?
Aspirin as far as I know right now can get rid of some extra water weight in half the time. People used it to lose weight faster.

It helped Razvan go from 12% fat to 8% fat. He use 1 - 2 grams of aspirin every 6 hours. With 5mg dhea, 300mg b1, and some of stuff.

OP
M

Marquis777

@schultz @Marquis777
I think if you do low fat it increases metabolism by 50% so yes you can. In theory you should lose 8-6 pounds a month.

My caloric maintains is 2000 plus 300 for moving around plus 1000 because of low pufa diet.

I did some experimenting with my in take. Maintenance was 3300 with low fat and or on low pufa high saturated fat diet.

I went on a 1500 - 1800 calorie diet for a month and a half lost the magic 5 -10 pounds the first week. Lost .4 pounds every day. So 1400 calories a day lost on a 500 calorie deficit?

I think my metabolism just got higher and I lost more weight because of it. Just like being on dnp ?.

OP
M

Marquis777

@schultz @Marquis777
Aspirin helps you lose weight for sure but I don't know how strong it is. It helps you lose your first 10 pounds in almost half the time at least for me.

It helps being in caloric torturing I mean caloric deficit be easier.

It uncouples and helps burn more pufa.
I'll test it with excersize and see what I get from it.
I read on the forum it helps people burn fat off.

sweetpeat

Aspirin helps you lose weight for sure but I don't know how strong it is. It helps you lose your first 10 pounds in almost half the time at least for me.

It helps being in caloric torturing I mean caloric deficit be easier.

It uncouples and helps burn more pufa.
I'll test it with excersize and see what I get from it.
I read on the forum it helps people burn fat off.
Thanks for the detailed replies.

I did a short term experiment last month. I was sick with a bad sore throat for about 5 days and was taking 650mg aspirin 4 times a day. When the sore throat resolved, I decided to keep taking the aspirin since I wasn't having any tinnitus with it. I increased the morning dose to 1gram and kept the other three doses at 650mg. By the end of two weeks, I had such severe constipation that I had to stop. I'm guessing it doesn't cause you constipation? Maybe I could have avoided it by taking a more gradual approach.

It did help with a couple of minor inflammatory issues I had, so there's that.

Mauritio

Started my regimen 2 days ago

i take 3 (325 mg) tablets, 3 times a day, so around 1000 mg 3 times a day, i just chew them in my mouth and swallow them down with a drink. The drink consists of 2 cups milk, 1 tablespoon nescafe instant coffee (100 mg caffiene), 1 tablespoon of cane sugar, and 1 table spoon of beef gelatin powder. I also take vitamin k2 15-30mg (kuinone) per day.

I am not restricting calories and drinking alot of milk and having lots of protein for bodybuilding i will see if i lose bodyfat in the mirror/scale in the next 2 weeks.

current weight 233 lbs, 5'11" ~23% bf

OP
M

Marquis777

Started my regimen 2 days ago

i take 3 (325 mg) tablets, 3 times a day, so around 1000 mg 3 times a day, i just chew them in my mouth and swallow them down with a drink. The drink consists of 2 cups milk, 1 tablespoon nescafe instant coffee (100 mg caffiene), 1 tablespoon of cane sugar, and 1 table spoon of beef gelatin powder. I also take vitamin k2 15-30mg (kuinone) per day.

I am not restricting calories and drinking alot of milk and having lots of protein for bodybuilding i will see if i lose bodyfat in the mirror/scale in the next 2 weeks.

current weight 233 lbs, 5'11" ~23% bf
Lose any weight of any inches off your waists.

Nik665

I have been taking 5 aspirins in the morning and 2 aspirins every 2 hours with vitamin C 1 gram for 5 days so far.

I went from 228 to 223. Lost a pound a day.

I'm on a 500-1000 calorie deficit to accomplish this.

It's like dnp but with less side effects and it's lighter then caffeine is on your body.
how can you lose a pound a day with only 1000 calorie deficit, to lose a pound of fat you need a 3500 calorie deficit, unless you mean you lost a pound of fat, water, glycogen and maybe muscle?

Nik665

Lose any weight of any inches off your waists.
it would be best to have measures of actual body fat such as calipers or dexa to see what exactly is being lost. although not perfect it is better than just relying on scale which could be indicative of fat loss water loss glycogen loss or even precious muscle loss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals