As a Woman, I just can’t relate to other women anymore

P

Peatness

What do you mean "gearing up?" The CDC schedule of vaccines has one that starts at birth, and has for years now. There are several that are given between birth and 2 years old, probably more than the total number of vaccines I have had in my life at over 40. Kids are routinely given things like Ritalin and SSRIs, even toddlers. As for the Covid shots, yeah, they are obviously more dangerous than other vaccines (which are not safe themselves), but they aren't "guaranteed" to kill, not like something like Sodium Pentothal would.

Regardless, all of these drugs are given only with Parent's consent. Every single parent can stop this potential harm to their kids on an individual level. I have heard both Haidut and Yusef El talk about how they stopped the hospital from giving their newborns injections and vaccines. Sure, it's a dirty practice to take advantage of stressed out parents, but it can be stopped, and the more people are aware of it, the more people will stand up and say no.

As for the OP, anytime someone starts to wake up to these issues is the right time. It's never too late, and in some ways, now is actually the perfect time for her to start raising and talking about these issues, even if they have been going on for a long time.
I’m not referring to the 72 or so shots already on the schedule I am talking about the covid 19 shots!!!! Bitching about women is not waking up it's bitching

Perry Staltic

Progressive women are mentally ill to varying degrees. That's because progressivism is the normalization of mental illness

Yonebayashian

In women IQ is highly correlated with social maladjustment aka outcast and lonely because the low IQ ones hate her.

14063.jpg

FrostedShores

I agree that most women today are highly aggressive, anti-social, and overall just miserable creatures. I often wonder how anyone so angry could ever hope to find happiness and fulfillment in life. And much of what they're angry about seems quite petty.

I might be biased, but I'm more empathetic towards men than women. I know so many great men - hardworking, loyal, intelligent guys - that just want to meet a nice woman, get married, and settle down. But they're having a rough time of it meeting any decent women.

There's always been some level of conflict between the sexes, but I definitely think things have gotten worse.

OccamzRazer

Yahweh bless you and keep you @FocusedOnHealth !

I would share my opinion but recently learned that my opinion on these topics is irrelevant and offensive since I'm a man.

Neeters 27

This is like music to my ears - Personally, I think 99% of women are chronically estrogenic which is what I would say is heavily responsible for their arrogance, lack of good humor, and learned-helplessness

but I can't figure out exactly what is causing this - At my time in Southern and Midwestern women I did meet women who were more androgenic/chill - they looked good and had a good attitude but it's rare

I believe its an epidimic because

1) most women wear make-up (which obliterates androgens)

2) most women wear bras and panties and 99% of them are estrogenic material

I notice on the rare occasion I met an androgenic women I liked, they didn't wear bras and panties so this is a real thing definitely
That's utter nonsense! I always HAVE to wear a bra since age 12, I have big chest, and panties because I have morals and am clean. I have HIGH testosterone my whole life, a tomboy if you will, athletic, tall, strong, beautiful. Wore lots of makeup. especially in the 80's. still do, but not as often, as I work from home. I am French Canadian/Portuguese mix. I look very white and fair. I have had zero problems with hormones/fertility, 4 pregnancies. 3 marriages. Im age 61, on HRT now including Thyroid, and 3 years ago met my 39 year old high Testosterone hairy husband, dark full beard and naturally fit and "shredded beef" as I call it. I did have Low T at beginning of Menopause, but Doc made up some cream, I had to use it for about 1 year. I am good now. guess what, testosterone doesnt help with female sexiness, feeling hot, wanting your husband all the time., AND ABILITY TO ORGASM..what does it for me is ...get ready....ESTROGEN! until my doc added Estrogel in 2x a day dose (average) i was feeling dead, no energy and no wantig sex. So, Estrogen is not the bad guy here. its necessary!

Regina

My suitor never stops flirting with me. He hangs outside my window staring, doing pushups and splaying his neck.

Attachments

• my_lizardd_boyfriend.jpeg
    my_lizardd_boyfriend.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 23
  • neck.jpeg
    neck.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 23

Jib

For all the guys complaining about how horrible women are and how filthy and promiscuous they are, please give those women my number. I have Bible studies every Wednesday at 11pm. I can help them. When the call connects, just tell them to ask for Father Wood.

In all seriousness, aside from me going to hell, I've only actually had sex with one woman in my life so anyone here who isn't an actual virgin can't judge me. I'm immune.

But in all *actual* seriousness, the issue may come down to individual preferences above all. I do think there's been a 'polarity shift' (Zak Roedde's work is great) with men being more feminine and women being more masculine. But some people prefer being more casual, and some people are hardcore monogamists. I don't know what my deal is so I've effectively sexually quarantined myself. I have no bitterness towards women at all and actually quite enjoy them. But after my last relationship I am extremely, extremely hesitant about getting involved in anything remotely serious anytime soon.

For the hardcore monogamists, the polarity stuff Zak teaches is the best I've found and makes the most sense. If you're not into monogamy I think it can still make a difference but Zak's whole thing is devoted, monogamous relationships, so for anyone of that mind I'd highly recommend checking out his work on the subject.

TobyBjorn

Thank you OP for the candor in sharing your consternation. While the overall trend is exactly as you describe, and predicting a long-term outcome is daunting, I wonder about our ability to see an accurate measure of exactly how prevalent this polarization is. Certainly many, many people are out of their minds. Perhaps even most people, but it seems impossible to get an accurate reading on the situation given the desperate interests of click-driven advertising money.
I have a number of acquaintances of the lib-progressive-nonbinary ilk - mostly women - and I have have found that many people individually are far less... opinionated and vituperative (perhaps 'insane') then they seem when featured in a group on the news for example.
I'm not making any grand point in saying all this, and overall I'm on the same page as OP. I just wonder to what extent we are seeing exaggerations due to the strengths and weaknesses of how we can access information.

women are followers...
they are simply brainwashed you could just as easily brainwash them to be ultra right wing
maybe in another life ......the good guys won world war 2 tho
rofl (1).gif

best thing is for vaccine to start eradicating these demons or perhaps another flood wouldn't hurt..
rapidfire.gif

just be lucky you are able to live healthy and are open to learn
Dont discount religion.. the good females are hidden away in church and are housewives... many nuns are some of the most beautiful and happy people on earth, religious women in general are very beautiful and caring and feminine. You just wont see them on tiktok

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals