While People Are Distracted With Covid-19

amd

Governments can't pay their debt, so they change the old debt system by defaulting and clearing all debt, then they take ownership of everything, and finally print all the money (Modern Monetary Theory) they need to provide the population with guaranteed basic income (forget your pension or social security).

Governments have always done whatever they want, they are above the law or constitution.

Call it communism or technocracy, it is both.

And if you don't obey (take your mRNA vaccine), they leave you without income.

And to accomplish the above they need to destroy small business (70% of employment) with the lockdowns and to move to digital currencies, which requires 5G to allow for digital micro transactions.

BearWithMe

Wouldn't it be possible to default the debt without destroying the economy and small businesses? Wouldn't it be actually better even for the governments?

Why are countries like China or Russia playing along with this?

OP
A

amd

You have people like Bill Gates behind this plan to enslave and reduce the population.

Is not about what's best, but what's the objective.

Politicians are just ignorant and corrupt.

Russia and China know that the West is destroying itself, so they won't get in the way.

haidut

Forum Supporter

schultz

What makes you think they are? China had brief lockdowns but as early as May they were already back to full speed (economically). Russia never had lockdowns that came even close to what is being done in the West and continues to refuse to implement them.
Russia's Putin Says No to Lockdown Despite Spiking COVID Cases
Coronavirus: Russia tightens restrictions, but avoids lockdown | DW | 16.10.2020

My feeling is that China may have thought it was some kind of bioweapon at first and was unsure of the level of danger it presented so it locked down very quickly and systematically. Upon realizing that it wasn't that much of a threat they loosened restrictions. I could even see them using it as an opportunity to "practice" a lockdown. Yep, they are pretty good at it lol. I'm sure the citizens in those areas were not thrilled though.

BearWithMe

What makes you think they are? China had brief lockdowns but as early as May they were already back to full speed (economically). Russia never had lockdowns that came even close to what is being done in the West and continues to refuse to implement them.
Russia's Putin Says No to Lockdown Despite Spiking COVID Cases
Coronavirus: Russia tightens restrictions, but avoids lockdown | DW | 16.10.2020
Wow. Have read from multiple sources they still have restrictions very similar to the West, including lockdowns.

I need to be (even more) careful where I'm taking my informations from.

T

TheBeard

Governments can't pay their debt, so they change the old debt system by defaulting and clearing all debt, then they take ownership of everything, and finally print all the money (Modern Monetary Theory) they need to provide the population with guaranteed basic income (forget your pension or social security).

Governments have always done whatever they want, they are above the law or constitution.

Call it communism or technocracy, it is both.

And if you don't obey (take your mRNA vaccine), they leave you without income.

And to accomplish the above they need to destroy small business (70% of employment) with the lockdowns and to move to digital currencies, which requires 5G to allow for digital micro transactions.

Your premise us flawed, there is no government unable to pay their debt.
Debt is extended indefinitely, money is printed indefinitely by central banks.

The rest is true, but it doesn't come into play to pay government debts.

OP
A

amd

Your premise us flawed, there is no government unable to pay their debt.
Debt is extended indefinitely, money is printed indefinitely by central banks.

The rest is true, but it doesn't come into play to pay government debts.
What about US bonds, will investors continue buying and holding US debt?

Check the list of modern sovereign debt defaults.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
My feeling is that China may have thought it was some kind of bioweapon at first and was unsure of the level of danger it presented so it locked down very quickly and systematically. Upon realizing that it wasn't that much of a threat they loosened restrictions. I could even see them using it as an opportunity to "practice" a lockdown. Yep, they are pretty good at it lol. I'm sure the citizens in those areas were not thrilled though.

Yep, my guess on it too. China and US were working together in that Wuhan lab to create bioweapons. So, once one of the viruses got released China wanted to be cautious as you never know what a novel virus would truly do, but once they realized it was relatively benign they decided to go on with their lives. Note how there is NO discussion in the Western press about anything related to China's lack of current lockdowns. Not much on Russia either.

tankasnowgod

Governments can't pay their debt,

In the current system, no one can "pay" their debt. We are constantly doing offsets and "discharging" it. But all governments could clear their debt at any time they wish with one simple thing....... issue a bill of exchange or bond for the total owed, and offset it. Boom. Everything goes back to zero. It really is that simple. The only thing they "borrowed" was promissory notes in the first place, so promissory notes can offset it, just the same.

OP
A

amd

In the current system, no one can "pay" their debt. We are constantly doing offsets and "discharging" it. But all governments could clear their debt at any time they wish with one simple thing....... issue a bill of exchange or bond for the total owed, and offset it. Boom. Everything goes back to zero. It really is that simple. The only thing they "borrowed" was promissory notes in the first place, so promissory notes can offset it, just the same.

If a country wants to sell future debt (bond market) it can't just clear their old debt, or debase the currency to the point where buyers move to other instruments.

While the current system is still in place, you don't want to destroy your bond market (like Japan and Europe).

Investors will find a better deal elsewhere.

That is why the new system will eliminate debt for all.

If people think it doesn't affect them, look at the zero/negative interest rate policies that have destroyed their pensions.

Negative interest rates are destroying Japan's money market funds
https://www.businessinsider.com/negative-interest-rates-destroying-japans-money-markets-2016-3

After years of zero-interest-rate policy, and after gobbling up every Japanese government bond that wasn’t nailed down, the Bank of Japan decided in January to go beyond what had already failed and introduced its negative-interest-rate policy.

Last edited:

Motif

Yep, my guess on it too. China and US were working together in that Wuhan lab to create bioweapons. So, once one of the viruses got released China wanted to be cautious as you never know what a novel virus would truly do, but once they realized it was relatively benign they decided to go on with their lives. Note how there is NO discussion in the Western press about anything related to China's lack of current lockdowns. Not much on Russia either.

So you think it’s from that lab and got released accidentally?

Anyway - it’s here and seems to be pretty contagious, even when not as bad as they want to make it to believe us, but I never saw that people with a flu around me.

Best treatment for it in your opinion ?

BearWithMe

Anyway - it’s here and seems to be pretty contagious, even when not as bad as they want to make it to believe us, but I never saw that people with a flu around me.

What exactly you never saw before?

Anyways
Magnesium, Vitamin D, B12 Combo Strikingly Therapeutic For COVID-19
Haidut Suggests Methylene Blue And Quinine Against COVID19
Aspirin Reduces Deaths In COVID-19 Patients By 47%
PUFA Exacerbate, Saturated Fats (SFA) / Albumin / Calcium Ameliorate COVID-19

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Accidentally?
Treatment?

You sound like you haven't been around for a while have you?

Motif

Accidentally?
Treatment?

You sound like you haven't been around for a while have you?

I mean ... I don’t trust the whole thing neither, but I who am I to think that i know what’s really going on?
I think it is overblown, but still people are getting more often sick around me right now.
Is this because they are scared and it has psychological reasons? Maybe, but again, who am I to claim to know the truth about this.

If this is really a virus made in a lab for example - why do you know for sure that it isn’t worse, maybe longterm, than other flu‘s?
Two people I know claim mental issues after they catched it and one says he is still having issues months later.

Could this be only mentally caused ? Of course; but another time - who am I to really know what’s going on?

Last edited:

BearWithMe

I mean ... I don’t trust the whole thing neither, but I who am I to think that i know what’s really going on?
I think it is overblown, but still people are getting more often sick around me right now.
Is this because they are scared and it has psychological reasons? Maybe, but again, who am I to claim to know the truth about this.

If this is really a virus made in a lab for example - why do you know for sure that it isn’t worse, maybe longterm, than other flu‘s?
Two people I know claim mental issues after they catched it and one says he is still having issues months later.

Could this be only mentally caused ? Of course; but another time - who am I to really know what’s going on?
Covid-19 has officially been around for almost a year now. Total death rate did not increased anywhere in the world, AFAIK. Number of disabilities did not increased anywhere in the world. Nothing is happening, beside damage inflicted on the citizens by their governments.

Just look around. Everybody is being bombarded by fear-triggering messages 24/7. Media shows horrible footage with suffocating people and overloaded hospitals. Newspapers showing graphs with new "COVID cases" increasing by thousands every day. Billboards instructing you to wash your hands. Governments forcing you to stop social contact with your friends and family, because if you don't, they might get horribly sick and even die because of you. There are curfews, closed stores, collapsing economy, lost jobs. Everyone is wearing mask outside.

"COVID suspects" are being traced by their phones, credit cards, cameras and even drones, and socially and economically punished for their "diagnosis".

It lasts for 9 months now and there is no hope of it getting better.

Who would not have mental issues in world like that?

Motif

Covid-19 has officially been around for almost a year now. Total death rate did not increased anywhere in the world, AFAIK. Number of disabilities did not increased anywhere in the world. Nothing is happening, beside damage inflicted on the citizens by their governments.

Just look around. Everybody is being bombarded by fear-triggering messages 24/7. Media shows horrible footage with suffocating people and overloaded hospitals. Newspapers showing graphs with new "COVID cases" increasing by thousands every day. Billboards instructing you to wash your hands. Governments forcing you to stop social contact with your friends and family, because if you don't, they might get horribly sick and even die because of you. There are curfews, closed stores, collapsing economy, lost jobs. Everyone is wearing mask outside.

"COVID suspects" are being traced by their phones, credit cards, cameras and even drones, and socially and economically punished for their "diagnosis".

It lasts for 9 months now and there is no hope of it getting better.

Who would not have mental issues in world like that?

I‘m with you on most of that, but still you don’t know the 100 % truth.

OP
A

amd

Funny how relevant the title of the thread is. :happy:

Just so nobody jumps on me, when I say I like it I don't mean I like being enslaved at all,
just that it makes absolute sense to me but how on Earth do we right this wrong??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom