What's the deep dive/ red pill on SIDS?... vaccines? hypoxia? low BChE?

RealNeat

Looking for some more answers on this topic. It's such a tragic thing and wondering if Ray has said anything on the topic. I can't recall off the top of my head from the many hours I've read and listened to him if he ever covered SIDS.

Georgi has a thread talking about the link between high serotonin and SIDS, it got me thinking if a negative ion generator like the Wein 3500 would have a preventative effect?

Some mainstream breakthroughs seem to be written about here https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/13/health/sids-potential-cause-wellness

Mad

From things I’ve heard, it made sense to me that vaccines played a big role. I don’t have any specific evidence to back this up, just things I’ve heard over the years such as people saying their child died of sids within a couple days after a vaccine. Also I had heard this crazy statistic over the covid period that stuck with me (there were so many crazy statistics like this): that there were less infant deaths overall during early covid…. Which people had linked to being because during lockdowns, children were not going to their “wellness appointments” aka vaxx appts and getting poisoned. Less baby vaccines = less baby deaths.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

From things I’ve heard, it made sense to me that vaccines played a big role. I don’t have any specific evidence to back this up, just things I’ve heard over the years such as people saying their child died of sids within a couple days after a vaccine. Also I had heard this crazy statistic over the covid period that stuck with me (there were so many crazy statistics like this): that there were less infant deaths overall during early covid…. Which people had linked to being because during lockdowns, children were not going to their “wellness appointments” aka vaxx appts and getting poisoned. Less baby vaccines = less baby deaths.
I'll have to revisit "The Truth About Vaccines" docu series, i think there may have been a section on SIDS. The COVID thing is interesting, it makes sense.

This podcast highlights some concerns with moldy furniture and mattresses that kids may be sleeping on. The mold interacts with the metals used as flame retardants and creates dangerous compounds.

This is probably the answer- it explains a whole bunch of weird observations about SIDS. New Zealand had a widespread program to put plastic mattress covers between the sheets and mattresses on baby cribs, and it completely eliminated SIDS. They've also found that the risk of SIDS is 3x as likely with an older used mattress inherited from other kids than on a new mattress. Babies that died of SIDS had lower butyrylcholinesterase activity, which could be the result of neurotoxins. GC analysis has found high concentrations of neurotoxic gases on mattresses from SIDS deaths.

Last edited:

mostlylurking

Looking for some more answers on this topic.
It's believed by some that SIDS is caused by a thiamine deficiency. I think the tie in with the vaccines is that these can block thiamine function or use up what thiamine is available via their mercury content.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom