Weird dreams lately? Please share

"None of these three famous intellects was known for youthful playfulness, though playfulness is a quality that's closely associated with intelligence in mammals and birds. (Russell, however, in middle age developed many new interests, such as writing short stories, and had many new loves even in old age.) Stress early in life, such as isolation, reduces the playfulness of experimental animals. Playfulness is contagious, but so is the inability to play." -Ray Peat

OP
P

Peatness

Before I went to sleep yesterday I was mindful that I was expecting an important phone call in the morning. Sleep was poor. I woke up once with serious upper body pain. I need to review my use of vitamin E at bedtime. Anyway, I woke around 7am very thirsty (this is unusual for me). After hydrating I went back to sleep. I was dreaming I was in conversation with a doctor, there was another female present. I think I knew this woman. She was angry with the doctor because she blamed the doctor for her weight gain after taking birth control pills. The dream moved on to me looking for a box to store an old electric heater that I needed to dispose of. I found a box which was a perfect fit but it was torn. I am sitting up on my bed. I recall wondering why I needed a box to dispose of the heater. Still dreaming I hear the phone ringing. It’s my landline phone in another room. I’m running and collapse on the stairs. I begin to fall into unconsciousness. I’m trying really hard not to die so I keep trying to wake up but my body feels heavy and paralysed. Then I wake up. My mouth was really dry again. I think I need to start mouth tapping. The time was around 8.30am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Methought I saw a thousand Roosevelts motioning me to look behind me, and there I spied the terrible visage of the Hitler-Truman, forcibly injecting the vaccine into mere babes, while their mothers looked on in anguish. 'Pon looking up towards the Heavens I saw the Stalin-Christ descending from the clouds, betwixt a celestial ice cream and an orange grove. O that I should live to see such fearful apparitions! But what can they mean? I know not!

TheSir

I, once again, fell in love with a woman who doesn't exist. It was better than teenage love -- profound spiritual connection established in a mere few glances and smiles, as well as a shared presence of being.

Screenshot_7.png

The other night I asked a retired rock musician (who actually exists) what he was doing to keep his demons at bay. His answer: "I open the door for them. They come in, they roam around, yet they don't harm me." It felt like he was saying that in order to prevail over negative thoughts, the thoughts should be welcomed and embraced, rather than avoided.

When I was withdrawing from a short bout of amphetamine use, I had a dream of a prophetic quality, in which I hugged Jesus in the middle of a meadow and met an old, fair-featured woman who claimed to be my spiritual wife, continuing on that I am an elderly father of a grand spiritual family. After this I looked at the sky, in which I saw the crescent of a new moon, a hawk and a fictional constellation that I intuitively knew to represent a llama. Then, for some reason, I spread my arms wide in order to turn my body into the shape of a cross, which catapulted me into some sort of ever-accelerating hyperdrive until I arrived at a state where neither time nor space existed. I was in nirvana. Then I woke up.

All throughout my life I've had regular dreams of unnaturally strong thunderstorms, or bolts of lightning hitting near me. I wonder what's up with that.

I wish my regular life was as intense and awe-inspiring as dreams can be.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

Before I want to sleep yesterday I was mindful that I was expecting an important phone call in the morning. Sleep was poor. I woke up once with serious upper body pain. I need to review my use of vitamin E at bedtime. Anyway, I woke around 7am very thirsty (this is unusual for me). After hydrating I went back to sleep. I was dreaming I was in conversation with a doctor, there was another female present. I think I knew this woman. She was angry with the doctor because she blamed the doctor for her weight gain after taking birth control pills.
People are waking up to medical tyranny.
The dream moved on to me looking for a box to store an old electric heater that I needed to dispose of. I found a box which was a perfect fit but it was torn. I am sitting up on my bed. I recall wondering why I needed a box to dispose of the heater.
You ideally wouldn't bury a human without a casket. The system is falling apart, which is why the box was torn.
Still dreaming I hear the phone ringing. It’s my landline phone in another room. I’m running and collapse on the stairs. I begin to fall into unconsciousness. I’m trying really hard not to die so I keep trying to wake up but my body feels heavy and paralysed. Then I wake up.
The meaning depends on the nature of the call.
My mouth was really dry again. I think I need to start mouth tapping. The time was around 8.30am.
My mouth is dry when waking up despite not mouth-breathing. I believe it's a stress response to the metabolic demands of sleep.

I've been waking up a lot more refreshed. I don't know if it's because I take T3 mostly at night now along with T4, or due to something else.

TheSir

Just before I woke up this morning, I was listening to some strange music in my dream. Every time I dream music and I reflect on this I'm astounded that the music is so coherent and that it almost always sounds really really good, it's always something original too. Reminds me of stories of composers and scientists who take inspiration from dreams.
I've often had that "this is the best music I've ever heard" thing going on in my dreams. But after writing down some of the "funny jokes" to which I've laughed in my dreams, only to react with "what the hell was I thinking?" upon re-reading them after having woken up, I have had to conclude that it's not the music that is special, but rather the state of mind in which you're hearing it. In dreams you're usually uninhibited and the sounds have direct access to your subconscious. The music just resonates in a way it normally doesn't.

K

Kayaker

I've often had that "this is the best music I've ever heard" thing going on in my dreams. But after writing down some of the "funny jokes" to which I've laughed in my dreams, only to react with "what the hell was I thinking?" upon re-reading them after having woken up, I have had to conclude that it's not the music that is special, but rather the state of mind in which you're hearing it. In dreams you're usually uninhibited and the sounds have direct access to your subconscious. The music just resonates in a way it normally doesn't.
I've had that too. I heard this video game music in an icy town in my dream and it was mind-blowing how good it was. It was the most beautiful music I ever heard. I wondered if I heard it in a real video game and looked for it in the games that reminded me of the dream, but I don't think so.

Nomane Euger

Before I went to sleep yesterday I was mindful that I was expecting an important phone call in the morning. Sleep was poor. I woke up once with serious upper body pain. I need to review my use of vitamin E at bedtime. Anyway, I woke around 7am very thirsty (this is unusual for me). After hydrating I went back to sleep. I was dreaming I was in conversation with a doctor, there was another female present. I think I knew this woman. She was angry with the doctor because she blamed the doctor for her weight gain after taking birth control pills. The dream moved on to me looking for a box to store an old electric heater that I needed to dispose of. I found a box which was a perfect fit but it was torn. I am sitting up on my bed. I recall wondering why I needed a box to dispose of the heater. Still dreaming I hear the phone ringing. It’s my landline phone in another room. I’m running and collapse on the stairs. I begin to fall into unconsciousness. I’m trying really hard not to die so I keep trying to wake up but my body feels heavy and paralysed. Then I wake up. My mouth was really dry again. I think I need to start mouth tapping. The time was around 8.30am.
What did you eat yesterday?bad dreams are a symptom

OP
P

Peatness

What did you eat yesterday?bad dreams are a symptom
My diet is usually the same: milk, gelatin, orange juice, grapes, I did have some dried figs and oysters too. My supplements yesterday were prog/preg/vitamin K (am) vitmain E (pm) thiamine, niacinamide, 3drops of energin. Also I am on thyroid

LUH 3417

I, once again, fell in love with a woman who doesn't exist. It was better than teenage love -- profound spiritual connection established in a mere few glances and smiles, as well as a shared presence of being.

View attachment 30628

The other night I asked a retired rock musician (who actually exists) what he was doing to keep his demons at bay. His answer: "I open the door for them. They come in, they roam around, yet they don't harm me." It felt like he was saying that in order to prevail over negative thoughts, the thoughts should be welcomed and embraced, rather than avoided.

When I was withdrawing from a short bout of amphetamine use, I had a dream of a prophetic quality, in which I hugged Jesus in the middle of a meadow and met an old, fair-featured woman who claimed to be my spiritual wife, continuing on that I am an elderly father of a grand spiritual family. After this I looked at the sky, in which I saw the crescent of a new moon, a hawk and a fictional constellation that I intuitively knew to represent a llama. Then, for some reason, I spread my arms wide in order to turn my body into the shape of a cross, which catapulted me into some sort of ever-accelerating hyperdrive until I arrived at a state where neither time nor space existed. I was in nirvana. Then I woke up.

All throughout my life I've had regular dreams of unnaturally strong thunderstorms, or bolts of lightning hitting near me. I wonder what's up with that.

I wish my regular life was as intense and awe-inspiring as dreams can be.
Perhaps you were passing through the Sphinx in Fantasia

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vzG5nYk1I

Nomane Euger

My diet is usually the same: milk, gelatin, orange juice, grapes, I did have some dried figs and oysters too. My supplements yesterday were prog/preg/vitamin K (am) vitmain E (pm) thiamine, niacinamide, 3drops of energin. Also I am on thyroid
Didn’t you eat eggs this day?

Ben.

Lately i keep dreaming the similar story again and again.

Much like in a superhero movie, i have somehow acquired the ability to heal everything i want with a simple touch or even with my mind. I also can teleport and i can't die unless i want to (because else i'll be hunted and killed)

Needless to say i visit all my families and loved ones, heal them off everything that is, small or big, everything from acne to cancer. From there i visit the RPF and offer my services while simultanously beginning the quest to do this on a worldwide scale and shaping the worlds understanding of health and bring down the corrupt and criminal entities that harbor the food industry, the medical- and scientific world. Pushing humanity into a better direction.

Okay perhaps theres a godcomplex in that story but the intentions are good i swear. Maybe its just wishfullthinking and relates to the wierd thoughts i've been having lately wehere i wonder if the things happening currently are real or not.

poilochio

I would study the work of Jungian Analysts for example Robert Johnson or Marie Louise von Franz. Dreams are very personal and have are connected to the collective unoncous .Many Dreams recuire allot of attention and dedication to understand

View: https://youtu.be/SiZJD9E6flE

OP
P

Peatness

@Ben. What a noble dream

Last night dreams were all over the place. One minute I was with a cousin who was hurt then I am dreaming of someone on the forum suggesting the meme thread needs to go. Then I am dressed to go to an event with a friend. I am wearing a long dress but I have casual footwear. We are sitting somewhere on the floor and my formal footwear, black stilettos, are on the floor next to me. We head out and I see a man reciting from a book. I recognise him from a conference I went to and conclude he must be a researcher. My friend starts asking questions about Puccini and I shout that I don’t have a clue. Then I realise I left my formal footwear where we were sitting. I leave my bag with her and race off to find them. I wake up. The time is 9.30am @Nomane Euger you are right about the timing. I am making an effect to sleep beyond my 7/8 am waking time.

TheSir

From there i visit the RPF and offer my services while simultanously
Do the dream RPF users ever start arguing over your thyroid and serotonin status, or whether or not pregnenolone plays a crucial role in your healing abilities?

K

Kayaker

There was a big library with 5 levels. Not above each other, but there was a straight path with staircases. The top level was privileged, like for top students. For some reason, I was allowed there.

The left (as you go up the stairs) had tables for meals. The right had all the shelves. I saw a lot of unusual books when I first went around. But for some reason, I couldn't find a book I saw and was interested in when I went back around. The books were put in boxes. The people were sleeping, probably to go home.

I went over to the cafe tables. There was a well-groomed, but weak guy who acted arrogant sitting with a laptop. I was putting food away into my backpack. I discovered a stinkbug in it. I flicked it at him and it landed on his laptop. He overreacted with surprise and I told him it's just a bug, which worked and he calmed down.

I don't know how I got there, but there was a large room with big tiles in the floor that represented ships. Like a giant Battleship game, I suppose. There was someone else, but I have trouble remembering what happened.

In the kitchen, it was as if I was cutting up melon into a bowl, but instead I was cutting up a book. The pages were out of order and I thought it would be a pain in the **** to read.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom