Weird dreams lately? Please share

P

Peatness

Last night I dreamt I was in a park with a friend and her son. Nearby I see a police van with a few officers. Being a coincidence theorist (a demotion from being a conspiracy theorist) I begin to image possible explanations for their presence. Suddenly more police vans arrive. I put 2 and 2 together and get 5. I decided that they are ‘simulating an event’. I leg it down a path leading into the woods. Next I am in lift with a man I know. He is making an interesting proposition. While I am considering this I wake up. Strangely, I felt refreshed on waking.

What weird dreams have you had lately? Be humours where appropriate

Last night I dreamt I was in a park with a friend and her son. Nearby I see a police van with a few officers. Being a coincidence theorist (a demotion from being a conspiracy theorist) I begin to image possible explanations for their presence. Suddenly more police vans arrive. I put 2 and 2 together and get 5. I decided that they are ‘simulating an event’. I leg it down a path leading into the woods. Next I am in lift with a man I know. He is making an interesting proposition. While I am considering this I wake up. Strangely, I felt refreshed on waking.

What weird dreams have you had lately? Be humours where appropriate

I have been having a lot of water dreams, big waves or flooding to get away from. When I have had them before my grandmother told me water dreams mean big changes are coming, washing away the old life.

I have been having a lot of water dreams, big waves or flooding to get away from. When I have had them before my grandmother told me water dreams mean big changes are coming, washing away the old life.

She also told me spider dreams means sexual frustration. She has been spot on with those two assessments :)

K

Kayaker

Reposted from other thread.

A retail store was left desolate like in a post-apocalyptic scenario, and I was rearranging the furniture to make my section.

There were other people, I believe. But there was so much to rearrange that nobody fought over the stuff or talked to each other.

My section was long and narrow. Rugs, pillows, mattresses, sofas, curtains, blankets, like everywhere you looked, there was soft stuff.

There was a building outside the retail store, which wasn't in real life. Some sort of "official" building. It had that bank, university, or court building vibe because of ceiling windows.

Mauritio

Yesterday I dreamed that I and friends were in a classroom and there were monsters ,who would kill us or make us explode when we said something the wrong way .
I was terrified when I woke up. Felt very intense. .

Maybe it was the "squid game" that was beeing digested, which was one of the most psychopathic TV-shows I've ever seen.

Yesterday I dreamed that I and friends were in a classroom and there were monsters ,who would kill us or make us explode when we said something the wrong way .
I was terrified when I woke up. Felt very intense. .

Maybe it was the "squid game" that was beeing digested, which was one of the most psychopathic TV-shows I've ever seen.

Oh my gosh yours was funny! It sounds like you are stressed over all this vaccine Covud stuff.

opethfeldt

I've been having weird dreams too. I almost never dream. I almost think this is a collective thing right now. Most of the dreams involved people from my past. It's like every night it's some different person I used to know. Very odd.

I've been having weird dreams too. I almost never dream. I almost think this is a collective thing right now. Most of the dreams involved people from my past. It's like every night it's some different person I used to know. Very odd.

I keep having odd mememories from a long time ago pop into my head for no apparent reason, like my life is flashing before my eyes.

OP
P

Peatness

I am not recalling my dreams much these days. Part of my dream last night featured Mary Holland, of ‘this week with Mary and Polly’. In the dream she was my next door neighbour and she was leaving the country because she was fed up. Lots of people I know were packing up and going.

Mauritio

InChristAlone

I have vivid dreams every night and they are usually annoying. I wish I didn't remember dreams.

mayku-T-meelo

Just before I woke up this morning, I was listening to some strange music in my dream. Every time I dream music and I reflect on this I'm astounded that the music is so coherent and that it almost always sounds really really good, it's always something original too. Reminds me of stories of composers and scientists who take inspiration from dreams.

OP
P

Peatness

Interesting. I wonder why I never dream of music? I listen to a lot of music of various genres yet it never features in my dreams.

Rafe

Was socializing at an outdoor party in a flat land with long, bent over straw-like grass & big, grayish sky. I was enjoying being with people but I was anxious I’d be ridiculed for some unknown reason.

A fire started in the grass & a tree I hadn’t noticed before. The people were panicking way out of proportion to the threat of the fire. But I said to myself, “I know how to organize people & fight fires because I READ BOOKS.”

I ran back to my truck & was rummaging through my things, which were a mess, at the tailgate for the right clothes to wear to fight a fire & organize people. I was looking for a hard hat & coveralls because that looks pretty serious & know-how-like. But then I wanted to be like Dr. Pol when he sticks his arm up a cow to help with a difficult calving & then laughs like it’s just part of wonderful life. He does that with his coveralls stripped to the waist. So I’ll go naked. Wait. The last time I was a nudist I was a lot younger & now my _____ is way too ____.
Where are my crocs? Everyone knows crocs are the perfect shoes for fighting wild fires! If I don’t get moving I won’t get there in time & someone else in crocs will do the work. Why did I leave my last boyfriend?

Just before I woke up this morning, I was listening to some strange music in my dream. Every time I dream music and I reflect on this I'm astounded that the music is so coherent and that it almost always sounds really really good, it's always something original too. Reminds me of stories of composers and scientists who take inspiration from dreams.

Do you play any instruments?

Was socializing at an outdoor party in a flat land with long, bent over straw-like grass & big, grayish sky. I was enjoying being with people but I was anxious I’d be ridiculed for some unknown reason.

A fire started in the grass & a tree I hadn’t noticed before. The people were panicking way out of proportion to the threat of the fire. But I said to myself, “I know how to organize people & fight fires because I READ BOOKS.”

I ran back to my truck & was rummaging through my things, which were a mess, at the tailgate for the right clothes to wear to fight a fire & organize people. I was looking for a hard hat & coveralls because that looks pretty serious & know-how-like. But then I wanted to be like Dr. Pol when he sticks his arm up a cow to help with a difficult calving & then laughs like it’s just part of wonderful life. He does that with his coveralls stripped to the waist. So I’ll go naked. Wait. The last time I was a nudist I was a lot younger & now my _____ is way too ____.
Where are my crocs? Everyone knows crocs are the perfect shoes for fighting wild fires! If I don’t get moving I won’t get there in time & someone else in crocs will do the work. Why did I leave my last boyfriend?

I laughed so hard, out loud reading your dream, I had tears! That was so funny! You should write a light hearted book about life. Thanks for that bit of cheer!

OP
P

Peatness

This is hilarious. Shows you have good problem solving skills but need to work on choice of footwear :clown:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom