Weird dreams lately? Please share

K

Kayaker

Vivid, and slightly fantastical. But that is my usual. 3 recent ones:

I was on a massive ship, it was spherical or somehow round. There were so many people aboard, and I saw my mother there, but she wasn’t my mother… She was helping watch over a bunch of small children getting them to their seats on the ship. I think we were in some kind of uniform. I sat in my seat, and it was so tightly packed with people that I could feel my neighbors bodies next to mine. The neighbor to my left happened to be an old friend from school that I used to experiment with sexually. I didn’t recognize the person to my right, but in my dream I was somehow aware that I was sexually involved with both my left and right neighbor. We landed, rather precariously on a ledge, hanging half on and half off some thing. I went to a large window, like an observation bay, and was able to see the planet below us. It was grassland, verdantly green, with some kind of building and a bunch of neon lights that seemed to beckon us and welcome us, as if to say, “welcome, Bienvenidos, willkommen…” Even stranger, when I went back to my seat, every single person on the ship was gone… Or so I thought. As I took my seat again, I could feel the bodies of my neighbors next to me… They were invisible, but I somehow still felt visible?
The memories of your neighbors remain as you venture into this "brave new world". But they are gone because of the depopulation agenda.
The next night I dreamt of a flood in a house, not mine. But I was aware that I had to get all of the things off the floor as I was worried about mold. Anxiety dream.
You want to save the people who remain.
And last night, I found a tortoise without a shell in some grassy area near a beach. I remember I thinking I needed to rescue it, but it just crawled back into the ocean, and I was somehow relieved by that.
Some people will survive even if you don't save them.

OP
P

Peatness

@palebluedot your dreams are really moving.........image I'm having dream envy lol
Peat said something along the lines, if a supplement is in MCT oil, he uses it topically. I get weird sensations in my stomach when I eat MCT oil.

It sounds like you don't convert T4 well, which would result in T4 turning into reverse-T3. Chocolate at bedtime could be helpful since it has fat and sugar.
Will try hot chocolate tonight

OP
P

Peatness

From

Darkness is stressful and catabolic. For example, in aging people, the morning urine contains nearly all of the calcium lost during the 24 hour period, and mitochondria are especially sensitive to the destructive effects of darkness. Sleep reduces the destructive catabolic effects of darkness. During the rapid-eye-movement (dreaming) phase of sleep, breathing is inhibited, and the level of carbon dioxide in the tissues accumulates. In restful sleep, the oxygen tension is frequently low enough, and the carbon dioxide tension high enough, to trigger the multiplication of stem cells and mitochondria.

Dreams represent the “acceptor of action” operating independently of the sensory information that it normally interacts with. During dreams, the brain (using a system called the Ascending Reticular Activating System) disconnects itself from the sensory systems. I think this is the nervous equivalent of concentric/positive muscle activity, in the sense that the brain is in control of its actions. The active, dreaming phase of sleep occurs more frequently in the later part of the night, as morning approaches. This is the more stressful part of the night, with cortisol and some other stress hormones reaching a peak at dawn, so it would be reasonable for the brain's defensive processes to be most active at that time. The dreaming process in the brain is associated with deep muscle relaxation, which is probably associated with the trophic (restorative) actions of the nerves.

I'm aware of that. Which is why I have plenty I need to learn about it. Shoes aren't what people think about when they hear the term "off-grid survival", but they are very important for that.

I wear a pair like that. Those are good for getting around in a non-natural environment in a non-athletic way.

On second thought, slippers would be too stressful going down the steps. Flip flops attach to between the first and second toe, so they're controllable. The bottoms slip, which is the drawback. Clogs don't bend at the sole like flip flops do, which is their drawback.

Clogs! I had a pair of wooden clogs I wore in 6th grade. I loved them :D

Nomane Euger

Not recalling my dreams. More zinc? b6?
Eat choline rich foods,brain,liver,kidneys,good quality eggs,have stable insulin,don’t wake to early,you can dream through the whole night,but the most exceptional dreams,uninterrupted,epic,sex,are between 7 and 10am

OP
P

Peatness

Eat choline rich foods,brain,liver,kidneys,good quality eggs,have stable insulin,don’t wake to early,you can dream through the whole night,but the most exceptional dreams,uninterrupted,epic,sex,are between 7 and 10am
Thank you. I do eat around 6 eggs a week perhaps I'm not getting enough choline. I will be having a lie in tomorrow lol

Nomane Euger

Thank you. I do eat around 6 eggs a week perhaps I'm not getting enough choline. I will be having a lie in tomorrow lol
There is others nutrients and factors that increase acetylcholine with out having to eat choline rich foods,I remembered my dreams perfectly even when I didn’t eat animal foods,I think stable insulin is important,it’s pure speculation base on my experience and some informations i seen.redsun listed things that increase acetylcholine on a certain post,if you can find it

OP
P

Peatness

There is others nutrients and factors that increase acetylcholine with out having to eat choline rich foods,I remembered my dreams perfectly even when I didn’t eat animal foods,I think stable insulin is important,it’s pure speculation base on my experience and some informations i seen.redsun listed things that increase acetylcholine on a certain post,if you can find it
Found it. This article by Hans has info on how to increase it. Thank you

I had difficulty falling asleep. I think I need more than hot chocolate.
Progest-E at bedtime is good for deep sleep. I usually let myself fall asleep naturally and if I wake up in the night,and can't get back to sleep, I put on a drop of it and it knocks me back out. A spoonful of raw honey and a baby adpirin works good too, getting me back to sleep.

OP
P

Peatness

Progest-E at bedtime is good for deep sleep. I usually let myself fall asleep naturally and if I wake up in the night,and can't get back to sleep, I put on a drop of it and it knocks me back out. A spoonful of raw honey and a baby adpirin works good too, getting me back to sleep.
Thank you. I do use progest E or progestene (idealabs) my sleep is much improved since I started using these. However, difficulty falling asleep is still an issue. I can't take aspirin but I do get plenty sugar. I will try the progest E next time I wake and cant sleep

Thank you. I do use progest E or progestene (idealabs) my sleep is much improved since I started using these. However, difficulty falling asleep is still an issue. I can't take aspirin but I do get plenty sugar. I will try the progest E next time I wake and cant sleep

It has been a lifesaver! I don't use Progest-E otherwise.

K

Kayaker

I dreamed that I was sitting outside with my mom. Squirrels were running very close to me. They were chasing each other. One jumped on the other and they landed on my face. I felt fuzz, which was probably just my pillow.

They can get very close to you if they're busy chasing each other and disregard your presence. Same goes for birds. Not sure why animals expend energy and chase each other.

I dreamed that I was sitting outside with my mom. Squirrels were running very close to me. They were chasing each other. One jumped on the other and they landed on my face. I felt fuzz, which was probably just my pillow.

They can get very close to you if they're busy chasing each other and disregard your presence. Same goes for birds. Not sure why animals expend energy and chase each other.
Ray Peat said in one of his articles that an animal's playfulness is sign of intelligence .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom