We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

L

Lord Cola

Ya, like Yeadon (ex Pfizer VP). Why would he lie? He's ascended to the top of medicine. Imagine the scrutiny he must be under, the bullying, he must feel very strongly to continue coming forward with information like he has.

And what were the big bombshell pieces of info that have gotten him labeled a "quack", had this interview with rogan on audio censored from YouTube, gotten the sleeping govern-boner mob so upset?

That vaccines are not harmless, that natural immunity exists, that vaccines don't need to be the only solution and that we should spend at least some time and $ to figure out some semblance of a treatment plan.

The above is what passes for quackery, pseudoscience, "trumpism" and conspiracy in 2021.

?
What he says does not matter to the people who call him a quack. If he says things that are damaging to the pharmaceutical companies and the "health" agencies, he is anti-Science, therefore a quack and a right wing conspiracy theorist.

I was looking for a video of the full interview and came across this reddit post, which is heavily censored except for the baseless claims against McCullough. Any comment that is even vaguely non-negative towards him is removed or "downvoted" so much that you have to click on the tiny plus sign next to it to read it. This is how unthoughtful many people supporting the vax mandates are, the same people who tell you to trust the science, trust Fauci, there is no conspiracy, you are an idiot if you think there is any planning behind this extremely profitable covid project, and so on:
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/rgnren/whats_going_on_with_joe_rogans_podcast_with_guest/?sort=new

You could argue that many of these posters are bots, but I have often heard what "liberals" talk about when they think they are among themselves, and this is the kind of thing they say. Their opinions stem from a completely ideological place, and their thoughts are seemingly entirely based on language, whose definitions are often heavily manipulated. They have a strong tendency to disregard empirical evidence that conflict with their ideology, and behave aggressively towards anyone who presents them with contrary evidence.

They pretend as if there has already been a debate on vax risks and benefits, as if there has already been a debate on covid measures, that they are "tired" of having to deal with opposing viewpoints, which according to them have been disproven many times, when in reality, there has been no open debate between the establishment and the critics, despite the critics' invitations for open debates.

Last edited by a moderator:

YourUniverse

You could argue that many of these posters are bots, but I have often heard what "liberals" talk about when they think they are among themselves, and this is the kind of thing they say. Their opinions stem from a completely ideological place, and their thoughts are seemingly entirely based on language, whose definitions are often heavily manipulated. They have a strong tendency to disregard empirical evidence that conflict with their ideology, and behave aggressively towards anyone who presents them with contrary evidence.
Ya, I've only recently come into close contact with "liberal" pandemic think, a little shocking, mostly in an authoritarian way, and a government trusting way. I've trusted people I consider close friends, people I respect enough to have direct and honest conversations with one on one, only to have had my sanity questioned, as these personal conversations are passed around to an entire group of people without my knowledge. As someone interested in truth, instead of "winning" or being right, I question myself rigorously, and it generally comes back to Peat's work - that said, when others mock and gossip about how you're "not right" for not being interested in having people choose between homelessness and a medical experiment, because I do not believe governments are purely benign and their decisions are not always in people's best interests, sides are clearly chosen. I find myself lucky, as the aggression tends more towards the passive type in my circles :lol:. A man cannot be naive, although to be childlike is to be divine... ;)

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Ya, I've only recently come into close contact with "liberal" pandemic think, a little shocking, mostly in an authoritarian way, and a government trusting way. I've trusted people I consider close friends, people I respect enough to have direct and honest conversations with one on one, only to have had my sanity questioned, as these personal conversations are passed around to an entire group of people without my knowledge. As someone interested in truth, instead of "winning" or being right, I question myself rigorously, and it generally comes back to Peat's work - that said, when others mock and gossip about how you're "not right" for not being interested in having people choose between homelessness and a medical experiment, because I do not believe governments are purely benign and their decisions are not always in people's best interests, sides are clearly chosen. I find myself lucky, as the aggression tends more towards the passive type in my circles :lol:. A man cannot be naive, although to be childlike is to be divine... ;)
One way I've found to avoid such immature behavior is to talk to them in person, and avoid texting them about controversial things, so that what you say can't be taken out of context, and that other people would have to talk to you in person to "confirm" your opinions or to confront you.

YourUniverse

One way I've found to avoid such immature behavior is to talk to them in person, and avoid texting them about controversial things, so that what you say can't be taken out of context, and that other people would have to talk to you in person to "confirm" your opinions or to confront you.
This is good advice, advice I wouldn't have thought Id have needed in the kept company. Thank you for your posts, I really liked #161 above.

Doc Sandoz

I'm glad you put liberal in quotes. Knee-jerk progressives who are into "pandemic think" are not liberal in any traditional sense of the word. What they are is statists who want government to enforce their woke identity politics and communitarian ideas. Traditional liberals value civil liberties such as free speech and personal autonomy above all; progressive statists want the government to control people's behavior "for their own and other's good." Mark Crispin Miller does a good job of explaining how an old-school 1960s liberal has no home in the Democratic Party nowadays.

YourUniverse

I'm glad you put liberal in quotes. Knee-jerk progressives who are into "pandemic think" are not liberal in any traditional sense of the word. What they are is statists who want government to enforce their woke identity politics and communitarian ideas. Traditional liberals value civil liberties such as free speech and personal autonomy above all; progressive statists want the government to control people's behavior "for their own and other's good." Mark Crispin Miller does a good job of explaining how an old-school 1960s liberal has no home in the Democratic Party nowadays.
I mainly just don't understand why medicine has to be political at all

Rafe

Old Texas Democrat here. So much that.

David PS

Last edited:

David PS

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Yes, and the further along we go, the more it reveals itself as LANGUAGE, the twisting and manipulation of words in and out of context, on a largely illiterate populace, unable to discern the nuance or purposes in all media that propagandizes.
Dividing more steadily than any "virus"

B

Braveheart

Yes, and the further along we go, the more it reveals itself as LANGUAGE, the twisting and manipulation of words in and out of context, on a largely illiterate populace, unable to discern the nuance or purposes in all media that propagandizes.
Dividing more steadily than any "virus"
:darts:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom