We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

FitnessMike

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz

This podcast is good news. Joe Rogan has a monster audience, and among his audience he has plenty of different people who also have a good amount of influence.

listened this, really good feels like in America is getting better and Europe worse.

this guy reminded me how insane i would have to be to take the experimental drug, and how insane are heads of the countries to make everything in their power for people to take the experimental drug, its like, fu ck me.

David PS

pushkin

This podcast is good news. Joe Rogan has a monster audience, and among his audience he has plenty of different people who also have a good amount of influence.

this was mind-blowing, eloquent and totally engrossing. I could have listened to them for six hours straight and I need to go right back and listen to it again now. "If you've had covid - you're done" - I cried when I heard this.

David PS

this was mind-blowing, eloquent and totally engrossing. I could have listened to them for six hours straight and I need to go right back and listen to it again now. "If you've had covid - you're done" - I cried when I heard this.
'One and done' is not the message that the vax manufacturers and their allies want you to hear.

pushkin

'One and done' is not the message that the vax manufacturers and their allies want you to hear.

Absolutely not and I have had 'discussions' with many people who have claimed they have known people get covid twice and could not ultimately say why I knew it wasn't true. now I can say without doubt, you no cannot.

pushkin

Thank you but do they have any power?

"MEPs have the power to approve, amend or reject nearly all European Union legislation. They hold the European Commission to account and can force it to resign." from here.

But don't hold your breath - these are only two out of about 700 MEPs in the European parliament.

Orome

Forum Supporter

Holy S***. That was really a fantastic interview. Fantastic and disturbing at the same time.
So if any family members, friends, coworkers keep asking why you're not vaccinated or not buying into this narrative just send them the link to this interview which they should listen carefully from the beginning to the end.

And if they are still not convinced ask them which of Dr. McCullough's statements they think were wrong ( afaik everything was backed up by science and fully referenced ).

Ben.

Holy S***. That was really a fantastic interview. Fantastic and disturbing at the same time.
So if any family members, friends, coworkers keep asking why you're not vaccinated or not buying into this narrative just send them the link to this interview which they should listen carefully from the beginning to the end.

And if they are still not convinced ask them which of Dr. McCullough's statements they think were wrong ( afaik everything was backed up by science and fully referenced ).

Does anyone even realy ask anymore why your not vaccinated?

Orome

Forum Supporter
Does anyone even realy ask anymore why your not vaccinated?
My boss asked me just yesterday ;).
And my mother-in-law is pushing my wife all the time ("Why don't you just do it"..."Go and speak with your GP about it.." and bladibladibla..).

Birdie

We sent it to a vaxxed friend who said he already knew what McCullough said. Sent it to an MD friend who said he didn't understand why McCullough would do this. I don't think either of them took the time (2 1/2 hours) to look at it.

Orome

Forum Supporter
We sent it to a vaxxed friend who said he already knew what McCullough said. Sent it to an MD friend who said he didn't understand why McCullough would do this. I don't think either of them took the time (2 1/2 hours) to look at it.

Yes, it's quite long unfortunately. That's the only positive thing about+2 hours of commuting every day - can make good use of that time.

The question would be "Why would McCullough lie/make false statements?" What would be his benefit or his motivation to do that? There is none. He can only lose and never win. Still he is speaking out.
Plus the argument that he provided evidence for all of his statemets (e.g. the documents from John Hopkins dating back to 2017 laying out the steps for a worldwide Corona virus pandemic).

Birdie

Yes, it's quite long unfortunately. That's the only positive thing about+2 hours of commuting every day - can make good use of that time.

The question would be "Why would McCullough lie/make false statements?" What would be his benefit or his motivation to do that? There is none. He can only lose and never win. Still he is speaking out.
Plus the argument that he provided evidence for all of his statemets (e.g. the documents from John Hopkins dating back to 2017 laying out the steps for a worldwide Corona virus pandemic).
It was good ! People who commute or people doing housework or any other task like that can listen to it as they go. It must be designed for that. But my husband and I did watch/listen for 2 hours. It was so inspiring and well done. Somebody must have made excerpts that we can use.

One thing I've learned from McCullough is to use the word, "sadly". It's helpful for softening horrible facts. Sadly, the vaccinated are getting sick...
Sadly the vaccines aren't preventing illness... etc

PxD

It was good ! People who commute or people doing housework or any other task like that can listen to it as they go. It must be designed for that. But my husband and I did watch/listen for 2 hours. It was so inspiring and well done. Somebody must have made excerpts that we can use.

One thing I've learned from McCullough is to use the word, "sadly". It's helpful for softening horrible facts. Sadly, the vaccinated are getting sick...
Sadly the vaccines aren't preventing illness... etc
I intended to start listening to it yesterday and ended up finishing the whole thing in one sitting. I was particularly impressed by his recall. The guy seems to have a photographic memory. He lists out authors, studies, drug names, whatever, without any pause, while talking really fast. Extremely lucid.

YourUniverse

Ya, like Yeadon (ex Pfizer VP). Why would he lie? He's ascended to the top of medicine. Imagine the scrutiny he must be under, the bullying, he must feel very strongly to continue coming forward with information like he has.

And what were the big bombshell pieces of info that have gotten him labeled a "quack", had this interview with rogan on audio censored from YouTube, gotten the sleeping govern-boner mob so upset?

That vaccines are not harmless, that natural immunity exists, that vaccines don't need to be the only solution and that we should spend at least some time and $ to figure out some semblance of a treatment plan.

The above is what passes for quackery, pseudoscience, "trumpism" and conspiracy in 2021.

?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom