The First Millenium Largely Didn't Exist, And 1000AD A Huge Catastrophe Killed Most People

GelatinGoblin

For example the Khojaly massacre in Azerbaijan is used still today by Azerbaijani people against Armenia, even though the scale of death can't measured accurately and the figures they present are unfounded, also not giving all of the facts on it. The same for a massacre that happened in a Palestinian city (I cannot remember the exact incident), the facts twisted and the figures not being accurate, twisted to fit the narrative of the afflicted. And the respective "massacres" are used by both groups of people as a point against the oppressor, as a political tool and as a justification for inhumane killing by the afflicted. Any dispute will render you a mad man or dead via "suicide", the same authority by the medical industry. Everyone is out for profit, and the scale of the Holocaust or killing of Jews is another tool.

GelatinGoblin

Dismissing these things can happen in a lot of ways. One thing I noticed recently is the mixing of sick-in-the-head individuals that make "conspiracy theories" and valid concern over the implication of 5G on health. Even mentioning 5G is associated with ridiculous things, so they largely succeeded in this informational deception

Gustav3Y

Poor William the Conqueror in 1066AD and his 70meters Bayeux Tapestry, he then created a long lasting conflict between England and France which lasted for centuries.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

I have looked into it, the 6 million figure is not likely, 4-5 million seems more likely. With 2-2.5 million dying in the "Holocaust" and the rest again via shooting and mobile death squads.
There is a problem with denying figures, because even discussing it will get you called a "Holocaust denier". It is incoherent as I am not too interested in writing my full opinion, and I have looked into this not very significantly, I simply wrote my view on the matter and what looking around got me. Why would I want to minimize it? Because ethnic cleansing and massacres lead to validation of war or a massacre of another people. But I think the topic is largely open, even with evidence and studies for the 6 million figure. Studies may be fraudulent or simply have no value. Besides, the "conclusions" of the health and medical industry... Well you know how they got there and the fact that they are wrong on many, many things, and how they make a buck. This authoritative view of the criminal medical industry seems to apply to the Holocaust as well. Any "denial" or simply dispute is dismissed very fast, like you did.
The holocaust refers to a genocide perpetrated on a number of groups with a death toll of about 11 million of whom 6 million were Jewish. The number also includes people killed on death marches, by death squads etc. The fact that you would even try to make this differentiation between Holocaust victims and people murdered by deaths squads demonstrates you lack even a cursory knowledge of the topic. Not to mention that you seem to believe that the Holocaust death toll is considered 6 million.

GuyLivingman

Dismissing these things can happen in a lot of ways. One thing I noticed recently is the mixing of sick-in-the-head individuals that make "conspiracy theories" and valid concern over the implication of 5G on health. Even mentioning 5G is associated with ridiculous things, so they largely succeeded in this informational deception
Yip.

But you go down enough rabbit holes, and eventually you reach the point where you always the confront the mainstream narrative as "What are they lying about now?"

You have to invest time in reading and watching and learning though. Many people don't have much time. Although I'm reluctant to make that excuse for them because with some people it is abundantly evident they just don't want to know.

TheSir

But you go down enough rabbit holes, and eventually you reach the point where you always the confront the mainstream narrative as "What are they lying about now?"
It's curious how almost everything that is publicly accepted as truth is the opposite of truth. It sounds insane, yet the more you learn about everything and anything, the more true it rings. No matter what subject you are studying, the masses are wrong about it. The world literally does not know the truth. In anything at all. At best, the truth is a mere footnote. At worst, the truth is hated.

GelatinGoblin

The holocaust refers to a genocide perpetrated on a number of groups with a death toll of about 11 million of whom 6 million were Jewish. The number also includes people killed on death marches, by death squads etc. The fact that you would even try to make this differentiation between Holocaust victims and people murdered by deaths squads demonstrates you lack even a cursory knowledge of the topic. Not to mention that you seem to believe that the Holocaust death toll is considered 6 million.
The Holocaust or the Shoa is more widely known for the genocide of European Jews. Of course other group died as well, from a check in Wikipedia mostly Soviet citizens, Soviet POW, Roma, and non Jewish poles.
"The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through work in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland." Yes I did not make the distinction a few times in my posts, I got confused, I saw others doing it online at times. Looking into it now again I see I was ignorant. I still think that the numbers may have been lower, perhaps by a million or million and a half, this may be for political gain relevent at the time or whatever else.

yerrag

I have looked into it, the 6 million figure is not likely, 4-5 million seems more likely. With 2-2.5 million dying in the "Holocaust" and the rest again via shooting and mobile death squads.
There is a problem with denying figures, because even discussing it will get you called a "Holocaust denier". It is incoherent as I am not too interested in writing my full opinion, and I have looked into this not very significantly, I simply wrote my view on the matter and what looking around got me. Why would I want to minimize it? Because ethnic cleansing and massacres lead to validation of war or a massacre of another people. But I think the topic is largely open, even with evidence and studies for the 6 million figure. Studies may be fraudulent or simply have no value. Besides, the "conclusions" of the health and medical industry... Well you know how they got there and the fact that they are wrong on many, many things, and how they make a buck. This authoritative view of the criminal medical industry seems to apply to the Holocaust as well. Any "denial" or simply dispute is dismissed very fast, like you did.
It would do well to read the many books of David Irving. I listened to his videos in an article off www.unz.com.

Since his research led him to expose the puffery involved in the Holocaust (and by that I mean blowing things out of proportion for pushing the narrative of the Jews as the most discriminated people in history, never mind that there are other peoples throughout history that have been discriminated against in similar degree), he was denied entry into many, many countries in the western world to speak in lectures, through the very influential lobbies in these countries.

The holocaust is one of the defining hallmarks of post-World War II education, both public and private, as influenced by the control of the worldwide media, and as the internet is now starting to gain believers in the lie of the holocaust, media is once again clamping down on information sharing on the scale that can prevent a mass realization and awakening, of which many conspiracies can be revealed and of which the so-called conspiracy theorist can be vindicated. The November 2020 election is a watershed moment, when we open our eyes to the worldwide media being complicit in being the messenger of lies and to the election process in the US as being a farce for a long time already. We finally realize we have been duped for a long time. We are opening our eyes and starting to question the veracity of many accounts that blow up the magnitude of the Holocaust.

GelatinGoblin

It would do well to read the many books of David Irving. I listened to his videos in an article off www.unz.com.

Since his research led him to expose the puffery involved in the Holocaust (and by that I mean blowing things out of proportion for pushing the narrative of the Jews as the most discriminated people in history, never mind that there are other peoples throughout history that have been discriminated against in similar degree), he was denied entry into many, many countries in the western world to speak in lectures, through the very influential lobbies in these countries.

The holocaust is one of the defining hallmarks of post-World War II education, both public and private, as influenced by the control of the worldwide media, and as the internet is now starting to gain believers in the lie of the holocaust, media is once again clamping down on information sharing on the scale that can prevent a mass realization and awakening, of which many conspiracies can be revealed and of which the so-called conspiracy theorist can be vindicated. The November 2020 election is a watershed moment, when we open our eyes to the worldwide media being complicit in being the messenger of lies and to the election process in the US as being a farce for a long time already. We finally realize we have been duped for a long time. We are opening our eyes and starting to question the veracity of many accounts that blow up the magnitude of the Holocaust.

What is his proposed number of deaths from the Holocaust?

yerrag

What is his proposed number of deaths from the Holocaust?
It is consistent to what you were saying. But that in the moment of war, genocides happen in many other countries, and this is not unique to Germany towards the Jews, but even so it was a lie that there were gas chambers in Auschwitz before the war ended. What was portrayed as gas chambers were built for other uses. Even photos of Auschwitz war time did not have these gas chambers. There was just a lot of embellishment to it.

Genocides were common- Germans by British towards war-end. Armenians by Turks, Chinese by Japanese. It wasn't just Jews. But the Zionists have controlled media for the past 200 years, and have crafted the Jews' victimization as if they were the most discriminated people, for it is convenient to be seen as a victim.

Hugh Johnson

The Holocaust or the Shoa is more widely known for the genocide of European Jews. Of course other group died as well, from a check in Wikipedia mostly Soviet citizens, Soviet POW, Roma, and non Jewish poles.
"The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through work in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland." Yes I did not make the distinction a few times in my posts, I got confused, I saw others doing it online at times. Looking into it now again I see I was ignorant. I still think that the numbers may have been lower, perhaps by a million or million and a half, this may be for political gain relevent at the time or whatever else.
Numbers are lower? Based on what? You said you did research, you are challenging people who actually did research while lacking the ability to check even the most fundamental facts of the topic. You apparently have not even read the Wikipedia page of the Holocaust before you "did your research". You have no ability to do reaerch, and in all likelyhood lack the aptitude to to even learn it.

Ras

And it was used as a reason for conquest. From the inside, then from the outside, and lately, back from within. A useful tool - Christianity--to serve Zionist. And why the West is now losing to a Godless but humanistic philosophy.
By your "logic," if someone kills people in the name of Ray Peat, Ray is bad. I guess we should outlaw hammers, since they can be used to kill.

yerrag

By your "logic," if someone kills people in the name of Ray Peat, Ray is bad. I guess we should outlaw hammers, since they can be used to kill.
Your logic - not mine.

If the Bible is your guide. What of people who don't read the book. They have no wisdom from the Holy Spirit, but they still can get inspiration and wisdom through other means.

Yeah, they CAN get "inspiration" and "wisdom" from the ruler of this world (Satan). When someone seeks after wisdom and inspiration while excluding God, they will meet the devil masquerading as an angel of light. As long as a person excludes God from their pursuit of inspiration and wisdom, they are searching for power for the sake of their personal gain, temporal pleasure, and/or perceived vanity, which is an appeal to the flesh.

A personal example of this was some 4 years ago that I came up with this phrase of "Christ consciousness" as a means of conveying the idea of the golden rule. Similarly, I used the phrase "biological imperative" to get the same idea across, which was that we have it instilled within us to treat each other as we would want to be treated because if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't exist at all on account of destroying each other.
After getting saved, I learned that the phrase, "Christ consciousness" is bandied about by the likes of Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey, and Marianne Williamson, to name a few.
For years I thought that I made it up, but come to find out that Satan treats all of the wandering lost folks the same.

The other example are so-called "spirit guides" that people purport to have under various contexts. Paul Selig "channels" such guides, people have them in their dreams and astral projections, etc. All of these various spirits will reveal their true nature if they are asked if Jesus Christ is the Son of God come in the flesh.

2 Corinthians 11:14
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 John 4:1-3
[1] Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Inversely, a Christian derives their power from God, accepting that in the fallen nature of their flesh exists no good thing. All power that they receive is understood to be by God's allowance, not a reward that they earned themselves. A Christian's life is a gift of God which God allows in His tremendous grace, and so all glory is given to Him. In return, he will deliver us into glory.

Romans 5:18-21
[18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
[19] For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
[20] Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
[21] That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:28
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Corinthians 3:18
[18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
*A lateral point here is that those who seek the truth will be led to the word of God. Oppositely, those who cleave to their dark seeds will not suffer themselves to be reproved of the light, and thus the light (of the word of God) is hid from them. John chapter 3 asserts that the word of God (aka the AKJV) is THE truth. The absolute truth whom all men may find so long as they subject themselves to receive the righteous judgement of the light:

John 3:18-21
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Why do I see people who profess is accepting Jesus and being saved, and then act justified in doing certain things that Jesus Would Not Do? Would you say they have not truly accepted Jesus such that they act that way?

Even when we "truly accept" Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we are still left in these bodies of flesh. Though we have already received all spritual blessings and are already seated in heavenly places with Christ by the circumcision made without hands, we are still subject to the carnal mind. Satan still has an ability to persuade us into the actions of a carnal mind and thereby corrupt our flesh... Because our flesh and bones are of this world, sold under sin, yet our soul has been sold to Jesus Christ, awaiting redemption.

Ephesians 1:3
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 2:6
[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:11
[11] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Romans 7:14-25
[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

*There is an ongoing war between the flesh and the Spirit. Following these writings, Paul tells us what the works of the flesh are:

Galatians 5:16-21
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

If they accept Jesus and are saved, would doing evil things still save them because they have accepted Jesus?

Yes, if they are born again, they shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

*In 1 Corinthians 5, there is a man who sleeps with his father's wife. This man is still a saved member of the body of Christ, but his -flesh- is turned over to the destruction of Satan:

1 Corinthians 5:1-5
[1] It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
[2] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
[3] For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
[4] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[5] To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Would the mere fact that they accepted Jesus as Lord exempt them from being condemned when they do things Jesus would not do?

No. They reap what they sow. If we sow to the flesh we reap corruption.

If someone is not a child of God, they suffer His wrath until they are humbled enough to set aside their personal pride, thereby coming to the end of themselves and - as a sensible result - sacrifice their life totally to God by repenting of their sins (old nature) and putting total faith in Christ for their soul (putting on the new man).

If someone IS a child of God, they can expect to receive chastening (punishment) for their sins. Sometimes God will even take someone's life so that they can't continue to sin, like in the case of 1 Corinthians 5.

Psalms 110:1
[1] (Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Colossians 3:5-11
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
[11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
[19] To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
[20] Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
[21] For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Corinthians 11:31-32
[31] For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
[32] But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 12:6-7
[6] For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Belief in hell in the afterlife to punish the wicked in this life gives us the license to let them keep committing their wicked acts, as it is not for us to stop them from committing bad things, it is for God to judge and punish them in the afterlife.

It is a misnomer that God is a pacifist. He is Holy and Just, which means that there must be punishment for wrongdoing lest these attributes cannot be the case. It is written that we ought to be holy; for He is holy:

Leviticus 11:44-45
[44] For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[45] For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

*The Holy Spirit (the Comforter) dwells in us, which has been sent to reprove the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. If it is His Spirit which guides us, we ought follow It according to righteousness.

John 16:7-11
[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
[8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] Of sin, because they believe not on me;
[10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
[11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Allowing evil and doing nothing is not the same as receiving a gift of salvation

God took responsibility for sin coming into the world by manifesting Himself in Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect life in accordance with God's moral law so that we might have faith in His work instead of our own. Since His crucifixion, the ball is now in our court, because He finished what He prophesied beforetime that He said He would do (from the Old Testament).

Peter Ruckman eloquently addresses this in this 1 minute clip:

Receiving the gift of salvation is not a work, but a grace of God. It is explicitly written:

Ephesians 2:8-9
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Last edited:

NathanK

Yeah, they CAN get "inspiration" and "wisdom" from the ruler of this world (Satan). When someone seeks after wisdom and inspiration while excluding God, they will meet the devil masquerading as an angel of light. As long as a person excludes God from their pursuit of inspiration and wisdom, they are searching for power for the sake of their personal gain, temporal pleasure, and/or perceived vanity, which is an appeal to the flesh.

A personal example of this was some 4 years ago that I came up with this phrase of "Christ consciousness" as a means of conveying the idea of the golden rule. Similarly, I used the phrase "biological imperative" to get the same idea across, which was that we have it instilled within us to treat each other as we would want to be treated because if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't exist at all on account of destroying each other.
After getting saved, I learned that the phrase, "Christ consciousness" is bandied about by the likes of Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey, and Marianne Williamson, to name a few.
For years I thought that I made it up, but come to find out that Satan treats all of the wandering lost folks the same.

The other example are so-called "spirit guides" that people purport to have under various contexts. Paul Selig "channels" such guides, people have them in their dreams and astral projections, etc. All of these various spirits will reveal their true nature if they are asked if Jesus Christ is the Son of God come in the flesh.

2 Corinthians 11:14
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 John 4:1-3
[1] Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Inversely, a Christian derives their power from God, accepting that in the fallen nature of their flesh exists no good thing. All power that they receive is understood to be by God's allowance, not a reward that they earned themselves. A Christian's life is a gift of God which God allows in His tremendous grace, and so all glory is given to Him. In return, he will deliver us into glory.

Romans 5:18-21
[18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
[19] For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
[20] Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
[21] That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:28
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Corinthians 3:18
[18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
*A lateral point here is that those who seek the truth will be led to the word of God. Oppositely, those who cleave to their dark seeds will not suffer themselves to be reproved of the light, and thus the light (of the word of God) is hid from them. John chapter 3 asserts that the word of God (aka the AKJV) is THE truth. The absolute truth whom all men may find so long as they subject themselves to receive the righteous judgement of the light:

John 3:18-21
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Even when we "truly accept" Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we are still left in these bodies of flesh. Though we have already received all spritual blessings and are already seated in heavenly places with Christ by the circumcision made without hands, we are still subject to the carnal mind. Satan still has an ability to persuade us into the actions of a carnal mind and thereby corrupt our flesh... Because our flesh and bones are of this world, sold under sin, yet our soul has been sold to Jesus Christ, awaiting redemption.

Ephesians 1:3
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 2:6
[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:11
[11] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Romans 7:14-25
[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

*There is an ongoing war between the flesh and the Spirit. Following these writings, Paul tells us what the works of the flesh are:

Galatians 5:16-21
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Yes, if they are born again, they shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

*In 1 Corinthians 5, there is a man who sleeps with his father's wife. This man is still a saved member of the body of Christ, but his -flesh- is turned over to the destruction of Satan:

1 Corinthians 5:1-5
[1] It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
[2] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
[3] For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
[4] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[5] To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

No. They reap what they sow. If we sow to the flesh we reap corruption.

If someone is not a child of God, they suffer His wrath until they are humbled enough to set aside their personal pride, thereby coming to the end of themselves and - as a sensible result - sacrifice their life totally to God by repenting of their sins (old nature) and putting total faith in Christ for their soul (putting on the new man).

If someone IS a child of God, they can expect to receive chastening (punishment) for their sins. Sometimes God will even take someone's life so that they can't continue to sin, like in the case of 1 Corinthians 5.

Psalms 110:1
[1] (Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Colossians 3:5-11
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
[11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
[19] To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
[20] Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
[21] For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Corinthians 11:31-32
[31] For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
[32] But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 12:6-7
[6] For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

It is a misnomer that God is a pacifist. He is Holy and Just, which means that there must be punishment for wrongdoing lest these attributes cannot be the case. It is written that we ought to be holy; for He is holy:

Leviticus 11:44-45
[44] For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[45] For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

*The Holy Spirit (the Comforter) dwells in us, which has been sent to reprove the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. If it is His Spirit which guides us, we ought follow It according to righteousness.

John 16:7-11
[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
[8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] Of sin, because they believe not on me;
[10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
[11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

God took responsibility for sin coming into the world by manifesting Himself in Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect life in accordance with God's moral law so that we might have faith in His work instead of our own. Since His crucifixion, the ball is now in our court, because He finished what He prophesied beforetime that He said He would do (from the Old Testament).

Peter Ruckman eloquently addresses this in this 1 minute clip:

Receiving the gift of salvation is not a work, but a grace of God. It is explicitly written:

Ephesians 2:8-9
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I really enjoyed that Michael Pearl video. Thanks.

mariantos

Of note... The world's foremost particle physics laboratory in Switzerland, CERN, claims to have discovered the "god particle," which is the closest thing to the quantum foundation that we've gotten to.
However, they also have a dancing Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) statue outside of their lab...

CERN
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NQXvd1HwKWjv/

What do you think about this audio?
You can obviously exclude images.

CERN
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NQXvd1HwKWjv/

What do you think about this audio?
You can obviously exclude images.

The theme that kept popping in my head was:

Galatians 5:17

I'm thankful that even the most complicated matters of this world which are literally beyond human control can be readily identified by mere characteristics put forth in God's word by the layperson.

I was reminded of Bruce Lipton's work on the 'Biology of Belief' which discusses the unknown potential of the placebo effect. I remember him talking on a podcast once about a piece of tissue that was preserved in a petri dish of a person who traveled some 1,000 miles away. When the person became stressed, the electrons of the cell were magnetized in the exact direction of where the person was despite being so far away.

It seems to me that we have our own version of the electron slit experiment going on within ourselves at any given moment, which makes the prediction of which slit the electron will pop out from a matter of exactness via faith; what happens is according to God's will.

I also thought about Satan falling as lightning. His deception is as fast as the imagery put forth by electrons themselves, but thankfully we can rest upon the fact that sound ("vibrations" as the new agers call it) came before light.

Luke 10:18
[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

John 1:1
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matthew 24:35
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter 1:24-25
[24] For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
[25] But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

In the descriptions that were given about the compulsion of evil deeds of the flesh, it brought to mind the coming searing, whatever that might look like:

1 Timothy 4:1-3
[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The speaker also made the point that our bodies only hold a signature of something that is in flux between matter and antimatter. This is to imply that we are signed with God's signature. Of relevance, it is prophesied about the law being written on the hearts of God's people:

Jeremiah 31:33-34
[33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[34] And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8:10-11
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

JamesGatz

It's curious how almost everything that is publicly accepted as truth is the opposite of truth. It sounds insane, yet the more you learn about everything and anything, the more true it rings. No matter what subject you are studying, the masses are wrong about it. The world literally does not know the truth. In anything at all. At best, the truth is a mere footnote. At worst, the truth is hated.
Agreed. Peating has opened my eyes to explore everything with logic and the most likely/logical scenario always seems to be a so-called "conspiracy theory" - this is the only forum on the internet I have ever found where I have met people who agree with MANY thoughts that I have always suppressed before to live among the normies - I meet a few people on other forums who are somewhat on the same page here and there, but they aren't all the way there like on this forum

It's not that I assume everything the mainstream states is a lie - it's that I look more deeply into everything I was told and was taught and almost without exception always arrive to the conclusion that it is a lie

Lollipop2

It's not that I assume everything the mainstream states is a lie - it's that I look more deeply into everything I was told and was taught and almost without exception always arrive to the conclusion that it is a lie
+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom