The First Millenium Largely Didn't Exist, And 1000AD A Huge Catastrophe Killed Most People

yerrag

Pathetic. No one lives and dies for Romulus or Remus. People along the course of history didn't live and die for Jesus Christ and make thousands of copies of his scriptures because of the attestations of historians to whom you ascribe laughable powers. Given the record presented of human history, it's more than reasonable to believe that the course of human history changed, and people became mortally devoted followers of him, because a Jew whom gentiles call Jesus Christ actually lived, actually preached, actually performed miracles, actually died, and actually rose from the dead. Given that the truth always outs, the story of Christ is more reasonable than your posit.
And it was used as a reason for conquest. From the inside, then from the outside, and lately, back from within. A useful tool - Christianity--to serve Zionist. And why the West is now losing to a Godless but humanistic philosophy.

yerrag

Largely, this religion was a tool for conquest and subjugation, and when subjugation was no longer fashionable, it is now used to subvert countries for the elites and especially, the Zionists.

Whatever @Ras' idea of factual and historical means, and the his naivete shapes his thinking.

Rooster

The fist 1000 years was a waste. Just imagine if Europe hadn't been taken over by superstitious Christians that stamped out advancement

Anyway, it's always the same story with these people (Velikovsky, Heinsohn, ...) : you can't prove them wrong as it would require proving a negative, which can never be done.

Let these people hallucinate for their heart's content, and hope no one lost precious time they could have used for much better things.
Romans 14:5
[5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
as they share the same tenets with Christians (they aren't considered Christians if they deny the divinity of Christ), which basically at its core is humanistic.
[Jesus Christ speaking]
Luke 12:51
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
And it was used as a reason for conquest. From the inside, then from the outside, and lately, back from within. A useful tool - Christianity--to serve Zionist. And why the West is now losing to a Godless but humanistic philosophy.
Psalms 14:1
[1] (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
1 Corinthians 3:18-23
[18] Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
[19] For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
[20] And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
[21] Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
[22] Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
[23] And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

GelatinGoblin

The fist 1000 years was a waste. Just imagine if Europe hadn't been taken over by superstitious Christians that stamped out advancement

Christianity along with science is what progressed Europe so much, not simply science.

yerrag

Christianity along with science is what progressed Europe so much, not simply science.
Is it?

The Christianity that destroyed another Christianity, the Orthodox one, and uses the plundered riches of Constantinople to build the Vatican and spur the Rennaisance, as well as cause the downfall of Constantinople? Meanwhile, the non-Christian and none deity-filled China was the civilization to envy, and which the Germans and British modeled the way their government after - for its ability to manage large territories with efficiency due to the least corruption. But science blossomed in Europe because they lost the dogmatic moorings of Christianity, and not because of it. We know in this forum what this dogmatism continues to do- a dogged belief in Darwin and the hair-brained big bang theory, and the mystery-filled artificial structures created to support the ideas of quantum physics as well as on the way the cell transports ions. Making matters that can be explained rationally into mysteries that require faith, and this method of thinking leads to the perpetuation of ignorance in very well-educated circles, the so-called elites of inquiry and education - the blind leading the blind - in a quasi-religious belief system that encourages lemmingian behavior in human society.

yerrag

Romans 14:5
[5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

[Jesus Christ speaking]
Luke 12:51
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Psalms 14:1
[1] (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
1 Corinthians 3:18-23
[18] Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
[19] For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
[20] And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
[21] Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
[22] Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
[23] And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
And so the bible says... the book written by Zionists

GelatinGoblin

Is it?

The Christianity that destroyed another Christianity, the Orthodox one, and uses the plundered riches of Constantinople to build the Vatican and spur the Rennaisance, as well as cause the downfall of Constantinople? Meanwhile, the non-Christian and none deity-filled China was the civilization to envy, and which the Germans and British modeled the way their government after - for its ability to manage large territories with efficiency due to the least corruption. But science blossomed in Europe because they lost the dogmatic moorings of Christianity, and not because of it. We know in this forum what this dogmatism continues to do- a dogged belief in Darwin and the hair-brained big bang theory, and the mystery-filled artificial structures created to support the ideas of quantum physics as well as on the way the cell transports ions. Making matters that can be explained rationally into mysteries that require faith, and this method of thinking leads to the perpetuation of ignorance in very well-educated circles, the so-called elites of inquiry and education - the blind leading the blind - in a quasi-religious belief system that encourages lemmingian behavior in human society.

There's more to faith then that... As a Christian I believe that the world can exist perfectly without G*D. I mean that it is difficult to explain. Obviously you cannot reject well established science (although it may be fraudulent at times, and "well established" is very subjective nowadays); Physics, Chemistry. Obviously the Catholics and modern day Christianity in America is very bad, it is not really Christianity. But look at Europe now. It is abandoning Christianity, and it is falling. Now look at faith rich Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe, do they struggle with immigrants or terrorist attacks? Obviously their struggles are a bit different, being alcoholism, single parents and divorces and an often shitty economy and bad living environments in their home cities, towns and villages. Masculinity is falling as a result, morality is falling, sexual hedonism and egocentricism is rising, there will come a time and the economy will directly be influenced as well. And at the time I think you have the wrong picture of Christianity. I believe science was opposed if the practitioner directly offended the Church. In truth many were Christian, this is by default (them being Christian) I believe.

Now that these "enlightened" societies are falling I hope people can see that a secular government and people is not the way. If the USSR was not built on and by very religious people it would've been even more horrible.

The wonderful Orthodox Christianity is a certainly a blessing.

Last edited:

yerrag

As a Christian I believe that the world can exist perfectly without G*D. I mean that it is difficult to explain.
Yes, being Christian - what does that mean? Isn't it to live in accord with others, with other humans, as well as with nature - animals and plants? Just as a fish will eat another fish, and we may have started out that way perhaps, but we deemed it more humane to not eat one another, and instead replace this "evil," with another evil by eating animals. And it seems most of the animal kingdom understand this without having a religion to guide them by. But with religion, with the belief in the idea of a false god, we tell ourselves we have dominion over other animals, and we encroach on them and their way of life. But we don't have that dominion. We have that power, for sure. But we don't say dominion when we actually are doing abuse. But the belief in a false god that tells us we have dominion makes us do terrible things. We have a privilege, but we don't abuse it. Because our human nature dictates otherwise, while believing in a false god tells us to go against our human nature.

It's the same religion and false god system that gives Zionists the right to claim themselves having dominion over the rest of humanity that does aren't Zionists, including Jews. Jews are not one monolithic race and religion. Jews can be Zionists, as well as those that believe in Judaism without being Zionist. Jews can be Christians as well, and maybe even Muslims. The race and religion is not one and the same. They are not mutually inclusive nor mutually exclusive of each other.

Obviously you cannot reject well established science (although it may be fraudulent at times, and "well established" is very subjective nowadays); Physics, Chemistry. Obviously the Catholics and modern day Christianity in America is very bad, it is not really Christianity. But look at Europe now. It is abandoning Christianity, and it is falling. Now look at faith rich Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe, do they struggle with immigrants or terrorist attacks Masculinity is falling as a result, morality is falling, sexual hedonism and egocentricism is rising, there will come a time and the economy will directly be influenced as well.
The decadence is worse in Europe. At least in the US we are fighting that. And Europe is without backbone because it relied on Christianity for that. And the US is clinging on to that even as the Zionist elites are bringing it down. Regardless, the idea of Christianity as a backbone is a rather self-destructive idea. Because in its seeds alone is the subversion that cooperates in weakening this backbone. The idea that Jews are the chosen people is that subversive idea. This idea is well-intentioned probably in the beginning - to bridge Jews and Christians from the Old Testament to the New Testament because Christians believed in Jesus as God, but the Jews considered him as a prophet, albeit a descendant of David.

But this idea of the chosen people became the vehicle by which Zionists rationalize that it is God's will to support the second coming of Christ by aiding the Zionists in the conquest of earth. So, you can see how the Catholic Church has stood by and did nothing while Zionists and their proxies in the zeitgeist and in elite educational circles tear down this backbone without replacing it with another - so that without this backbone Europe can be conquered on the sly. And Europe is now conquered.

The US, however, hasn't been conquered but on the verge of it. Simply because the Christianity it clings to - it doesn't matter whether it's papal, protestant, or evangelical - sees consciously and unconsiously the idea of supporting Zionists in conquering itself on the way to world dominaton. I don't know about you, but I saw the spectacle of the Pope quickly and heartily congratulating Biden on the stolen election, was it the day after or two days after I'm not sure, and later on seeing pious catholic Bill Barr say there is no evidence of electoral fraud, and then later on the catholic justices washed their hands off listening to just one electoral fraud lawsuit.

But it's not just the catholics, as although the Trump base has been Christian, the evangelical VP Pence sided with the thieves of the popular vote. I don't know about the fire and brimstone pastors - I would not doubt that their silence is a silence of acquiescence. They will raise the banner of war on the sanctity of life against abortion, but they will not lift a finger against the evil of Zionism, the evil incarnate within each Christian-based belief system.

Is it?

Roman Catholicism and Christianity are opposites. The former believes in constantly working against doubt to earn salvation while the latter works out of gratitude that they've already received the gift of salvation.
The former believes some men are closer to God than others, the latter believes all men are equally close to God.
The former will soon usher in the antichrist, the latter will soon meet with the actual Christ.

*The Roman Catholic church is (widely speculated to be) "the great whore" written about in Revelation chapter 17.

Are you saying that you think Christian dogmatism has paved the way for the scientific escapades of Darwinism, the big bang theory, and quantum physics?

If that's the case, why are the most outspoken proponents of these things almost always in disagreement with Christianity!? Those frontiers are commonly used excuses for unbelievers to say that the writings of the Bible *aren't* true.

That's quite a niche stance to (effectively) reject creationism and evolution in the same breath.

Of note... The world's foremost particle physics laboratory in Switzerland, CERN, claims to have discovered the "god particle," which is the closest thing to the quantum foundation that we've gotten to.
However, they also have a dancing Shiva (Hindu god of destruction) statue outside of their lab... Seems pretty obvious their not in favor of Christianity, lol.
*The "bottomless pit" also written of in the book of Revelation is expected to be the result of the experimentation going on at this lab, by the way.

1 Timothy 6:20-21
[20] O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
[21] Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. (The first to Timothy was written from Laodicea, which is the chiefest city of Phrygia Pacatiana.)

Romans 1:20-25
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

@yerrag
You're confusing Christianity with religion, they're virtually opposed to one another.
Religion is bondage to this world by satisfying expectations of men which can be seen. Following Christ is a personal relationship to a perfect, preserved, living Book which has a unique ability to read us rather than us read it and is entirely a nonsensical (i.e. not of the senses - hearing, sight, touch, etc) endeavor of faith.

Simply put, religion is death and Christ is life.

John 20:24-31
[24] But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
[25] The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
[26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
[27] Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
[28] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
[30] And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
[31] But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Philippians 1:21
[21] For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Last edited:
Yes, being Christian - what does that mean? Isn't it to live in accord with others, with other humans, as well as with nature - animals and plants?
The best answer I can come up with to this question is the entirety of Romans chapter 12:

Romans 12:1-21
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
[3] For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
[4] For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
[5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
[6] Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
[7] Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
[8] Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
[9] Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
[10] Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
[11] Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
[12] Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
[13] Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
[14] Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
[15] Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
[16] Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
[17] Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
[18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
[19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
[20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
[21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

As a Christian I believe that the world can exist perfectly without G*D

U wot m8?

Genesis 1:1-3
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

yerrag

U wot m8?

[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Through him, with him, in him...

...we are God dispersed through our consciousness, figments in each of us. When we all know our true selves, then God reveals himself. If we are controlled by Baal through fear, and act out of fear, and not out of love, there is less and less of God.

The belief in hell in the afterlife gives the license to make this life hell. Doing nothing to gain heaven makes hell in perpetuity.

GelatinGoblin

U wot m8?

lol..

Through him, with him, in him...
Right. Because we are not our own. We are His creation as He is the Creator. As His creation, if we willingly subject ourselves to God's (His) will, then we become His purchased possession which He bought with His blood:

Ephesians 1:11-14
[11] In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
[12] That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
[13] In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
[14] Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 5:30
[30] For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Philippians 4:13
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 11:28-30
[28] Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
[29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
[30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

...we are God dispersed through our consciousness, figments in each of us.
It is true that God's law has been put into our hearts and written into our minds:

Hebrews 10:12-17
[12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
[13] From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
[15] Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
[16] This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
[17] And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

1 Corinthians 10:26
[26] For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

Genesis 2:7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
When we all know our true selves, then God reveals himself.
God reveals Himself by the working of the Holy Spirit. The natural man cannot discern such things. If we are to learn of these things, we must go through the mediator, the door, Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 2:12-14
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Matthew 11:27
[27] All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 14:6-7
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
[7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

1 Timothy 2:5
[5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 10:7-9
[7] Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

If we are controlled by Baal through fear, and act out of fear, and not out of love, there is less and less of God.
I agree with this, but it's not that there's less of God when we're acting in fear, but rather that there's more of ourselves. The fulness of God is always there, it's just up to us how much of Him we humble ourselves to receive. When we rule our own lives by the assumptions of our own imagination, this blots out God's ability to work in our lives because we're pridefully putting our will in place of His. This is sowing to the flesh, and for it we reap corruption:

Galatians 6:7-8
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Romans 6:23
[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

*It's the flesh that gets scared and wants to act on instinct and sensationalism. By denying the flesh, we come closer to God.

Romans 8:6-8
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The belief in hell in the afterlife gives the license to make this life hell.
I don't get this logic.

If I know that there's a place of eternal suffering coming after I die, that would be all the more incentive for me to make this temporal place the least sufferable I can. The expression 'enjoy it while it lasts' is also an encouragement of God. We are commanded to be fruitful and multiply and experience the fruit of the Spirit:

Galatians 5:22-26
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

*If all the things of hell are not desirable (fear, pain, sorrow, etc), why would anyone want to bring those things into their own existence?

I can only reason that someone would intentionally bring suffering into the world like this IF they were to preemptively accept that they WOULD NOT receive the gift of salvation for eternal life and were thus confident that they were going to hell (aka make a convenant with Satan & their own flesh)... And the only reason why someone would know for certain that they were going to hell is if they refused to set aside their pride and bow their knee to Christ in due time.

As it is written:

Romans 14:11-12
[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
[12] So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Doing nothing to gain heaven makes hell in perpetuity.
Receiving a gift and doing nothing are not the same thing, my dude (or dudette).

yerrag

God reveals Himself by the working of the Holy Spirit. The natural man cannot discern such things. If we are to learn of these things, we must go through the mediator, the door, Jesus Christ:
If the Bible is your guide. What of people who don't read the book. They have no wisdom from the Holy Spirit, but they still can get inspiration and wisdom through other means.

Why do I see people who profess is accepting Jesus and being saved, and then act justified in doing certain things that Jesus Would Not Do? Would you say they have not truly accepted Jesus such that they act that way? If they accept Jesus and are saved, would doing evil things still save them because they have accepted Jesus? Would the mere fact that they accepted Jesus as Lord exempt them from being condemned when they do things Jesus would not do?

I agree with this, but it's not that there's less of God when we're acting in fear, but rather that there's more of ourselves. The fulness of God is always there, it's just up to us how much of Him we humble ourselves to receive. When we rule our own lives by the assumptions of our own imagination, this blots out God's ability to work in our lives because we're pridefully putting our will in place of His. This is sowing to the flesh, and for it we reap corruption:
I agree in the very essence of it.

I don't get this logic.

If I know that there's a place of eternal suffering coming after I die, that would be all the more incentive for me to make this temporal place the least sufferable I can.
I should rephrase that from
The belief in hell in the afterlife gives the license to make this life hell
to:

"The belief in hell in the afterlife to punish the wicked in this life gives us the license to let them keep committing their wicked acts, as it is not for us to stop them from committing bad things, it is for God to judge and punish them in the afterlife."

Receiving a gift and doing nothing are not the same thing, my dude (or dudette).
Allowing evil and doing nothing is not the same as receiving a gift of salvation.

Hugh Johnson

I think about 1-3 million Jews died in the Holocaust, but it did happen. Rest of the 2 - 2.5 Million via mobile death squads and whatever. In total probably 4-5 million Jews died. Starvation too... Whatever else, disease. Why do you think it did not happen to the scale portrayed? I don't consider this "Holocaust denial" as it is simply discussing it. Luckily the forum is very open. On a nutrition forum so many different topics and people, very interesting.
Where do you people even come up with this stuff? It is one of the most studied topics, and moreover, the Holocaust numbers already include people who were killed by means other than a gas chamber. It looks like a desperate and incoherent attempt to minimize the Holocaust.

GelatinGoblin

Where do you people even come up with this stuff? It is one of the most studied topics, and moreover, the Holocaust numbers already include people who were killed by means other than a gas chamber. It looks like a desperate and incoherent attempt to minimize the Holocaust.

I have looked into it, the 6 million figure is not likely, 4-5 million seems more likely. With 2-2.5 million dying in the "Holocaust" and the rest again via shooting and mobile death squads.
There is a problem with denying figures, because even discussing it will get you called a "Holocaust denier". It is incoherent as I am not too interested in writing my full opinion, and I have looked into this not very significantly, I simply wrote my view on the matter and what looking around got me. Why would I want to minimize it? Because ethnic cleansing and massacres lead to validation of war or a massacre of another people. But I think the topic is largely open, even with evidence and studies for the 6 million figure. Studies may be fraudulent or simply have no value. Besides, the "conclusions" of the health and medical industry... Well you know how they got there and the fact that they are wrong on many, many things, and how they make a buck. This authoritative view of the criminal medical industry seems to apply to the Holocaust as well. Any "denial" or simply dispute is dismissed very fast, like you did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom