The First Millenium Largely Didn't Exist, And 1000AD A Huge Catastrophe Killed Most People

mariantos

The theme that kept popping in my head was:

Galatians 5:17
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

I'm thankful that even the most complicated matters of this world which are literally beyond human control can be readily identified by mere characteristics put forth in God's word by the layperson.

I was reminded of Bruce Lipton's work on the 'Biology of Belief' which discusses the unknown potential of the placebo effect. I remember him talking on a podcast once about a piece of tissue that was preserved in a petri dish of a person who traveled some 1,000 miles away. When the person became stressed, the electrons of the cell were magnetized in the exact direction of where the person was despite being so far away.

It seems to me that we have our own version of the electron slit experiment going on within ourselves at any given moment, which makes the prediction of which slit the electron will pop out from a matter of exactness via faith; what happens is according to God's will.

I also thought about Satan falling as lightning. His deception is as fast as the imagery put forth by electrons themselves, but thankfully we can rest upon the fact that sound ("vibrations" as the new agers call it) came before light.

Luke 10:18
[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

John 1:1
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matthew 24:35
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter 1:24-25
[24] For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
[25] But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

In the descriptions that were given about the compulsion of evil deeds of the flesh, it brought to mind the coming searing, whatever that might look like:

1 Timothy 4:1-3
[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The speaker also made the point that our bodies only hold a signature of something that is in flux between matter and antimatter. This is to imply that we are signed with God's signature. Of relevance, it is prophesied about the law being written on the hearts of God's people:

Jeremiah 31:33-34
[33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[34] And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8:10-11
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Thanks, nice answer!

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD , and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7‭-‬8

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen...
Philemon 1:25

Whichway?

Yeah, they CAN get "inspiration" and "wisdom" from the ruler of this world (Satan). When someone seeks after wisdom and inspiration while excluding God, they will meet the devil masquerading as an angel of light. As long as a person excludes God from their pursuit of inspiration and wisdom, they are searching for power for the sake of their personal gain, temporal pleasure, and/or perceived vanity, which is an appeal to the flesh.

A personal example of this was some 4 years ago that I came up with this phrase of "Christ consciousness" as a means of conveying the idea of the golden rule. Similarly, I used the phrase "biological imperative" to get the same idea across, which was that we have it instilled within us to treat each other as we would want to be treated because if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't exist at all on account of destroying each other.
After getting saved, I learned that the phrase, "Christ consciousness" is bandied about by the likes of Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey, and Marianne Williamson, to name a few.
For years I thought that I made it up, but come to find out that Satan treats all of the wandering lost folks the same.

The other example are so-called "spirit guides" that people purport to have under various contexts. Paul Selig "channels" such guides, people have them in their dreams and astral projections, etc. All of these various spirits will reveal their true nature if they are asked if Jesus Christ is the Son of God come in the flesh.

2 Corinthians 11:14
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 John 4:1-3
[1] Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Inversely, a Christian derives their power from God, accepting that in the fallen nature of their flesh exists no good thing. All power that they receive is understood to be by God's allowance, not a reward that they earned themselves. A Christian's life is a gift of God which God allows in His tremendous grace, and so all glory is given to Him. In return, he will deliver us into glory.

Romans 5:18-21
[18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
[19] For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
[20] Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
[21] That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:28
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Corinthians 3:18
[18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
*A lateral point here is that those who seek the truth will be led to the word of God. Oppositely, those who cleave to their dark seeds will not suffer themselves to be reproved of the light, and thus the light (of the word of God) is hid from them. John chapter 3 asserts that the word of God (aka the AKJV) is THE truth. The absolute truth whom all men may find so long as they subject themselves to receive the righteous judgement of the light:

John 3:18-21
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Even when we "truly accept" Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we are still left in these bodies of flesh. Though we have already received all spritual blessings and are already seated in heavenly places with Christ by the circumcision made without hands, we are still subject to the carnal mind. Satan still has an ability to persuade us into the actions of a carnal mind and thereby corrupt our flesh... Because our flesh and bones are of this world, sold under sin, yet our soul has been sold to Jesus Christ, awaiting redemption.

Ephesians 1:3
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 2:6
[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:11
[11] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Romans 7:14-25
[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

*There is an ongoing war between the flesh and the Spirit. Following these writings, Paul tells us what the works of the flesh are:

Galatians 5:16-21
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Yes, if they are born again, they shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

*In 1 Corinthians 5, there is a man who sleeps with his father's wife. This man is still a saved member of the body of Christ, but his -flesh- is turned over to the destruction of Satan:

1 Corinthians 5:1-5
[1] It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
[2] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
[3] For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
[4] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[5] To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

No. They reap what they sow. If we sow to the flesh we reap corruption.

If someone is not a child of God, they suffer His wrath until they are humbled enough to set aside their personal pride, thereby coming to the end of themselves and - as a sensible result - sacrifice their life totally to God by repenting of their sins (old nature) and putting total faith in Christ for their soul (putting on the new man).

If someone IS a child of God, they can expect to receive chastening (punishment) for their sins. Sometimes God will even take someone's life so that they can't continue to sin, like in the case of 1 Corinthians 5.

Psalms 110:1
[1] (Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Colossians 3:5-11
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
[11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
[19] To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
[20] Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
[21] For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Corinthians 11:31-32
[31] For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
[32] But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 12:6-7
[6] For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

It is a misnomer that God is a pacifist. He is Holy and Just, which means that there must be punishment for wrongdoing lest these attributes cannot be the case. It is written that we ought to be holy; for He is holy:

Leviticus 11:44-45
[44] For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[45] For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

*The Holy Spirit (the Comforter) dwells in us, which has been sent to reprove the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. If it is His Spirit which guides us, we ought follow It according to righteousness.

John 16:7-11
[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
[8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] Of sin, because they believe not on me;
[10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
[11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

God took responsibility for sin coming into the world by manifesting Himself in Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect life in accordance with God's moral law so that we might have faith in His work instead of our own. Since His crucifixion, the ball is now in our court, because He finished what He prophesied beforetime that He said He would do (from the Old Testament).

Peter Ruckman eloquently addresses this in this 1 minute clip:

Receiving the gift of salvation is not a work, but a grace of God. It is explicitly written:

Ephesians 2:8-9
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I enjoy your replies @Twohandsondeck. Many of the things you write and the way you explain it resonates with me. However I do find many of the Bible writings more confusing and paradoxical than Zen Koans. Trying to follow it and live it seems to pit you angainst yourself in diabolically difficult ways.

Sometimes I think that I agree with @yerrag that the New Testament was written by the Jews to destabilise Rome, as it would produce the effect of having Christian's chew on the psychological conundrums of the writings and reduce their ability to act effectively in the real world.

Our turn the other cheek mentality has allowed the current behind the scenes New World Order to be established, so in that sense the manipulation has definitely been successful.

I enjoy your replies @Twohandsondeck. Many of the things you write and the way you explain it resonates with me. However I do find many of the Bible writings more confusing and paradoxical than Zen Koans. Trying to follow it and live it seems to pit you angainst yourself in diabolically difficult ways.

Sometimes I think that I agree with @yerrag that the New Testament was written by the Jews to destabilise Rome, as it would produce the effect of having Christian's chew on the psychological conundrums of the writings and reduce their ability to act effectively in the real world.

Our turn the other cheek mentality has allowed the current behind the scenes New World Order to be established, so in that sense the manipulation has definitely been successful.
It is a great shame that the "turn the other cheek" notion is the most uh... commonly pursued manifestation of Christian enlightenment in modern day... yet while a Christian ought to forgive the world, they are also tasked with defending the gospel:

Matthew 28:18-20
[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

"Observe" in Matthew 28:20 is the Greek word, G5083 in the Strong's concordance which appears 75 times throughout the New Testament as an English translation of the words, "keep, observe, reserve, preserve, watch, keeper, [and] hold fast"

However, it is important to note that defending is the opposite of attacking. Simply put, a Christian ought to have a response to every question using the word of God. Hence why it is written that a part of the "whole armour of God" is the shield of faith and the word of God is the sword; the only offensive piece of the regalia:

Ephesians 6:12-17
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
[15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

The books of Romans through Philemon provide the specific ruleset for which a Christian should live by today. They are all penned by the Apostle Paul, who was sent unto the Gentiles after the Jewish people thoroughly proved their unbelief. He delivered the "gospel of the uncircumcision" whereas the other Apostles who walked with Christ before His crucifixion were tasked with delivering the "gospel of the circumcision" :

Galatians 2:7-9
[7] But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
[8] (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
[9] And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

This point is summarized in the word, "dispensationalism." You'll find the word "dispensation" printed 4 times throughout scripture. It is only present within Paul's writings. This is commonly referred to as 'right division' as we are commanded to study and rightly divide the word of truth:

2 Timothy 2:15
[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

To be short, the mystery of the grace of God was committed unto Paul. Paul delivered this mystery to the uncircumcised Gentiles whereby they might believe in God on the name of Jesus Christ unto their own salvation so that they would no longer be "aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise" (Ephesians 2:12).

By implication, when the uncircumcised (Gentiles) are made circumcised (a child of God), their flesh - has been and continues to be - cut away. The spiritual circumcision of the soul is immediate and permanent, which comes with belief, which is salvation. The fleshly circumcision is ongoing unto death via the keeping of the law, aka continuing sanctification.

Colossians 2:11-12
[11] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
[12] Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2 Timothy 2:20-21
[20] But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
[21] If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So then I maintain that there's nothing confusing about God's ordinances as He has written them to us. There is only confusion when people try to justify their flesh by abiding in one gospel or the other.

If they abide strictly by the gospel delivered to the circumcision, they prioritize the doing of works by their own will in order to please God.

And contrariwise, if they abide strictly by the gospel delivered to the uncircumcision, they make no effort to ask God into their life and consequently live their life in continuous occasion of the flesh.

Ecclesiastes 12:10-14
[10] The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.
[11] The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
[12] And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
[13] Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Grapelander

nd the last installment today:
How Long Was the First Millenium?
how 700 years of supposed history is really a nothingburger, the 300AD and 900AD are approximately contiguous with the rest made up.
I like this Heinsohn's work the best. Using the archaeology and matching things up.
All the given historic accounts under-rate Europe and Russia.
The river system was faster than roads - trade and ideas would flow easily.

There is the Oera-Linda book written in old-Frisian; which is also closest language to old-English. History of the English Language

Principle Navigations of the English Nation vol 1 has King Arthur in 517 AD. creator:"Hakluyt, Rirchard"
Also claims he ruled Skandia, Iceland, Ireland, Flanders, Denmark, etc.

Then we have all the hidden archeology.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom