THE BRAZIL FALLS

Z

Zsazsa

As I type this the Brazilian Supreme Court is being vandalized.

Well well well I think the response to that will be a severe censorship, repression and persecution against every non-leftist in this country.

J.R.K

2.3) The new goverment constantly declares that it will promote the organic production (too expensive, small scaled and localized)
This was the same pathway that lead to the economic collapse in Sri Lanka was it not?
3) We now have the same president who originally signed the Brazilian membership to BRICS back in 2009. Now I think they will finally include Iran and will change the name to BRIICS.
Would you consider the BRICS membership to be a positive thing or a negative thing for the people of Brazil? My understanding is that BRICS is one of the main forces promoting a multipolar world, clashing with the western ideals of a unipolar world with the return to net zero sum return energy production ie solar and wind, and environmentalism and the ,”Green New Deal”,which some have opined that word is interchangeable with global depopulation.

So I read the article posted by @Birdie and I am a little confused, that Bolsonaro moved from industrialization to deindustrialized economy to a more agro based free trade scenario, wherein only raw materials are produced and shipped out for manufacture and then more value added manufactured finished goods are sent back at higher price.
If this is a correct assessment of the situation, the Chinese are using the same free trade strategy that the English imperialists employed with the American southern states, and India as well when they bought cotton from the southern states (produced using slave labour), ginned it and turned it into fine linens and textiles, then shipping it back to the states at much higher profit margins.
More so they shipped these goods to India despite India being in possession of the largest textiles production globally at the time, the imperial solution was to eliminate the skilled labour by either undercutting prices or seeking out the skilled textile makers and literally relieving them of their hands. Thus creating economic crisis that forced an increase in the amount of labour to be funnelled into the poppy fields and production of opium that was fed directly into China that fuelled the opium wars.
This is my current understanding but I would value your thoughts on these geopolitical matters.

Regina

Well well well I think the response to that will be a severe censorship, repression and persecution against every non-leftist in this country.
what a shame. It ends up being a slaughter pen. But the alternative is doing nothing and taking whatever horsecrap they want to force-feed.

Z

Zsazsa

what a shame. It ends up being a slaughter pen. But the alternative is doing nothing and taking whatever horsecrap they want to force-feed.
The establishment of a dictatorship is now validated for the press and international leaders by the vandalism.

Z

Zsazsa

2.1) As a candidate the elected president called the agro business "fascist"

View: https://twitter.com/Saldanha_BrasiI/status/1572011609341534208
He did it again!
He said he is pretty sure that illegal gold diggers, timber harversters, mean agro people who apply evil pesticides in disrespect to the human health were involved in the vandalism. "Those people have no right to destroy the forest, they will be investigated"... Reminds me of Biden's speeches, what does the Amazon has to do with the vandal attack? He is sending the message that the agro business will be criminalizaed.

View: https://twitter.com/Andreadireita22/status/1612234595935686657

J.R.K

I can understand their frustration the powers that be have the advantage to take measures that will build anger and resentment, the only defence we have is to peacefully protest, they did this in Canada, and the government chose to use violence to disperse the legal gathering, which exposed to the world exactly what character type the people in charge are.

Z

Zsazsa

I can understand their frustration the powers that be have the advantage to take measures that will build anger and resentment, the only defence we have is to peacefully protest, they did this in Canada, and the government chose to use violence to disperse the legal gathering, which exposed to the world exactly what character type the people in charge are.
This whole thing of protests after the election results was a psyop, people were brainwashed into mass hysteria via Telegram and WhatsApp groups, with the intent of criminalizing the very actions they were being incited to undertake (the military support included). The voting machines had been under debate for over a year and we the people missed the timing to protest long ago.

Z

Zsazsa

Would you consider the BRICS membership to be a positive thing or a negative thing for the people of Brazil?
The BRICS is an "alternative" trade route -- trade with China has been prioritized rather than trade with western countries, being China the ultimate beneficiary.

Bolsonaro moved from industrialization to deindustrialized economy to a more agro based free trade scenario, wherein only raw materials are produced and shipped out for manufacture and then more value added manufactured finished goods are sent back at higher price
That is a cycle very hard to brake, think of the many countries that have personal interest in this situation + high taxes resulting from Brazilian laws encumber the development of businesses. Anyway, the agro business has the best infrastructure in the country at this point in time. Additionally the pandemics came exactly to drain public money and hinder any development that could have been reached via legislative and executive powers.

J.R.K

This whole thing of protests after the election results was a psyop, people were brainwashed into mass hysteria via Telegram and WhatsApp groups, with the intent of criminalizing the very actions they were being incited to undertake (the military support included). The voting machines had been under debate for over a year and we the people missed the timing to protest long ago.
Thank you for this viewpoint @Zsazsa .
So if I am understanding correctly and (please do feel free to correct me).
Bolsonaro never put up a fight to resist or questioned the validity of the election or the integrity of the tallied results of the ballots cast.?Or was the reports put out that he was not going to step also part of the psy -op?

J.R.K

The BRICS is an "alternative" trade route -- trade with China has been prioritized rather than trade with western countries, being China the ultimate beneficiary.
Sergei Glasyev I believe said that they (Russia) are trading their natural wealth for toxic coupons, in reference to the Western dollars I believe taking direct aim at the U.S petro dollar, because the dollars and currencies of the West are no longer tied to the real industrial economy. But rather based in a consumer economy, which much like your described situation below indicates that Brazil would be following the same free trade ideas I described above.
With the idea of the BRICS currency moving closer to reality and being backed by not only a gold standard but also commodities which ones specifically have yet to be disclosed or decided upon yet. Do you feel @Zsazsa this might tip the scales towards Brazils favour in equaling up the outflow of raw materials and the inflow of finished goods.

That is a cycle very hard to brake, think of the many countries that have personal interest in this situation + high taxes resulting from Brazilian laws encumber the development of businesses. Anyway, the agro business has the best infrastructure in the country at this point in time. Additionally the pandemics came exactly to drain public money and hinder any development that could have been reached via legislative and executive powers.
It has been discussed that the Chinese BRI is bringing new technologies and industry to nations in the global south specifically Africa comes to mind but also many Latin American countries as well. Would you consider this to be an accurate statement @Zsazsa, or is this also part of the smoke and mirrors to make China look more benevolent than it really is?
If this is a real truth creating cheap energy that would lead to ,processing and manufacturing infrastructure. Would go a long way to lifting the impoverished section of Brazil up to bolster the middle class, yes?
For certain the one part of the pandemic was the draining of public funds and the infrastructure in which it supports. But if the BRICS group is sincere in its agenda to raise up all nations this would be beneficial in raising needed funds to support newly acquired infrastructure. Do you see this as a possible reality?
the agro business has the best infrastructure in the country at this point in time.
If Lupa is starting an assault on your Agro business infrastructure would this affect your economic standing with a commodity based BRICS currency and put in jeopardy the potential to build bigger long term projects that have slow but bigger long term returns with other BRICS based countries?

Birdie

Some updates including tweets.

AlaskaJono

Very interesting observations from Vanessa Guazzelli, a Brazilian geopolitical analyst and more: She is on Telegram, and on her website
Home | Vanessa Guazzelli Paim | English

Telegram channel of hers is very good and updated regularly.
From Tele channel below: Spoiler alert: Military have the power regardless of Lula or Bolso, left/right etc.. .

*********WHO'S GOT THE POWER?

Brazil most definitely ain't for amateurs.

After all innumerous requests from the opposite side for years, who ended up having to actually call for intervention?

Lula.

Who are the "saviors of democracy"?

Oh, the military, of course!

That same military that put Bozo in power. That same military that is so aligned with the Empire that it even has a general working in and for SOUTHCOM (U.S. Southern Command). Yes, that one.

Who's gotta the power?

I told you ahead of the election here (THE BRAZIL QUESTION).

As reserve colonel Marcelo Pimentel and the Duplo Expresso guys had been saying for ages: the military would turn up to "save democracy" and gain "trust".

And to show - concretely - who's got the power.

Vanessa Guazzelli Paim (THE BRAZIL QUESTION)
THE BRAZIL QUESTION
By Vanessa Guazzelli

October 29, 2022

Brazil is boiling. Runoff elections happen sharply on the day Mars, the warrior lord, goes retrograde and right in the eclipse season, with each eclipse hitting each of the candidates:

* The first one, on Oct 25, happened conjunct Lula’s Sun, by one

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom