THE BRAZIL FALLS

Z

Zsazsa

Jan 6th feelings...

brl.png

Z

Zsazsa

A department store from a chain belonging to a Bolsonaro supporter exploded this morning right before opening hours. The owner is banned from all social media since Aug 2022 by the supreme court

The restaurant that exploded at dawn 7 days ago also belonged to a franchising owned by a Bolsonaro's supporter... 🤔

AIJNI3.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/GloboNews/status/1605515284068110340

Birdie

Zsazsa, I don't know what to make of this.

Z

Zsazsa

Zsazsa, I don't know what to make of this.
This is a perfect Glenn Greenwald-style narrative: a mix of distorted facts + lies. In this case, CCP propaganda.

What do you make of this:

There is a superpower that can play a crucial role in this process: China, Brazil’s close partner in the expanding BRICS+. Brazil is one of the natural leaders of the Global South, a role much prized by the Chinese leadership.

The key now is for both partners to establish a high-level strategic dialogue – all over again. Lula’s first high-profile foreign visit may be to Washington. But the destination that really matters, as we watch the river of history flow, will be Beijing.

Birdie

This is a perfect Glenn Greenwald-style narrative: a mix of distorted facts + lies. In this case, CCP propaganda.

What do you make of this:
I've admired Escobar's writing for a while but this article made my head hurt. And, yes, that part you quoted was the clincher!

Birdie

"Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva was inaugurated as President of Brazil at 3:05 pm local time today, dashing the hopes of millions of Brazilians who protested for two months night and day in rain and shine, hoping to avert a Communist coup in the largest South American country.... "

"Parting President Jair Bolsonaro is staying at the home of Brazilian UFC fighter José Aldo in Kissimmee, Florida with his family, where he was cheered by fans on the streets of Orlando today."

Z

Zsazsa

I think you just described the scenario in most of the West, if I might be so bold to ask a couple more questions.
Brazil has a very strong agricultural sector, are you seeing any of the assaults on fertilizer usage and policies that would effect a reduction in the amounts of food produced?

What effect do you think that this change in government have on the BRICS membership for Brazil? @Zsazsa
If you don't mind I will move the conversation to here.

1) Divide and conquer

2) A reduction in food productivity will by the emphasis of the new government for the following reasons (not fertilizers)
2.1) As a candidate the elected president called the agro business "fascist"

View: https://twitter.com/Saldanha_BrasiI/status/1572011609341534208

2.2) Policy enforcement of "enviromental preservation is more important than food production"
2.3) CONAB (food supply council) is now being presided by a member of the leftist agro militia
2.3) The new goverment constantly declares that it will promote the organic production (too expensive, small scaled and localized)

3) We now have the same president who originally signed the Brazilian membership to BRICS back in 2009. Now I think they will finally include Iran and will change the name to BRIICS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom