THE BRAZIL FALLS

Z

Zsazsa

The leaking of private messages to ensure crime impunity - take note of the meddling of a foreign agent đź‘€
@ThinPicking

Attachments

• Poder360_OpenLetter.pdf
    158.8 KB · Views: 10

ThinPicking

The leaking of private messages to ensure crime impunity - take note of the meddling of a foreign agent đź‘€
@ThinPicking
Thanks Ms Zsazsa, I like the author already. They could have taken this from the top of my mind.

"I even admit to having a certain respect for uniforms, but it is based on the presumption of usefulness and social value: garbage men, waiters, doormen, policemen, nurses, teachers, judges – all deserve my respect, but only until I know their character. Once their inner self is revealed, their appearance is of little or no value, and inspires as much respect as a dog wearing a bowtie after bathing and grooming. I say this, Excrescence, because there is no dry cleaning that cleans a toga stained by the character of the one who wears it, and there is no laundry that removes the stain of a dirty soul."

I have a couple of Brazilian pals here in England who've spoken of Lula with humourous scorn. I've never been but want to for their character. They're heavenly souls and I'd happily waste my years letting them whisper sweet nothings in to my ears in Portuguese.

Z

Zsazsa

I have a couple of Brazilian pals here in England who've spoken of Lula with humourous scorn. I've never been but want to for their character. They're heavenly souls and I'd happily waste my years letting them whisper sweet nothings in to my ears in Portuguese.
This is a very common mistake nowadays, to judge a person's character according to their political leaning. Election results might not reflect the correct proportions of supporters of one or another side, but both certainly account to above 40% of the valid votes.

Having said that, since the 2018 electoral campaign that led to Bolsonaro's election, I haven't been able to hang out with leftist friends and family members anymore despite them being wonderful persons. I was lucky enough to have found new friends both online and in real life!

It is too simplistic to put it that way, but it is more or less like this: blue pilled and red pilled people don't speak the same language... The MSM ruined the blue pilled people for good.

ThinPicking

Está bem, their political leaning wasn't a factor when I weighed their hearts. Only a humorous cherry and they had plenty of critique for Bolsonaro to boot.

As one uttered the phrase "Brazilian's are stupid" I quietly reminded her we all have the capacity to be. Sighting my peoples election of this clown to office.

boris-zip-line.gif

Z

Zsazsa

Está bem, their political leaning wasn't a factor when I weighed their hearts. Only a humorous cherry and they had plenty of critique for Bolsonaro to boot.

As one uttered the phrase "Brazilian's are stupid" I quietly reminded her we all have the capacity to be. Sighting my peoples election of this clown to office.

boris-zip-line.gif
:doh

In our defense, it was the MSM in the 1st place to divide the people and turn one against another... To make us forget that the politicians are the enemies.

Z

Zsazsa

In Bolsonaro's defense, the Supreme Court just ordered the withholding of the social media accounts of 2 more re-elect congressists who support him. There already are several newly elect and re-elect congressists (all Bolsonaro's supporters) who lost all their social media accounts to the SC.
Additionally, I wonder why there is no "translate" button for this tweet -- All in the name of the Brazilian democracy.

ttl.png

gunther

A glimmer of hope?

Z

Zsazsa

I think the president-elect has just a few more months or weeks to live, his throat cancer came back (did he actually take the covid vaccines?)
Having his VP as president won't be any better

gunther

I think the president-elect has just a few more months or weeks to live, his throat cancer came back (did he actually take the covid vaccines?)
Having his VP as president won't be any better
OH! I took this story as a sign that the military was going to put Bolsonaro in as president. No? Are you Brazilian?

Birdie

Here's a well done story ZsaZsa.

Regina

:eyes: WOW!!!

Z

Zsazsa

I don't believe he has the military's support ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom