Taurine Or Zinc Reduced My LDL And High Liver Enyzmes 25-50%!

ddjd

So ive been working on trying to bring my very high liver enyzmes and very high LDL down for the past few months. Ive had very high LDL and high enzymes for a few years now.

The two things ive changed in the week leading up to these tests is taking A LOT of zinc gluconate daily, around 100mg. And i took 4 grams of Taurine on an empty stomach, one hour before these blood tests.

The only undesirable results are that Bilirubin has gone up and AP has gone down.

WEEK BEFORE: V AFTER TAURINE/ ZINC:

LDL - 215 v 172

HDL - 47 v 46.4

Cholesterol quotient - 4.6 v 3.71

Bilirubin (total) - 0.9 v 1.33

AST (GOT) - 42 v 19

ALT (GPT) - 75 v 40

GAMMA GT - 48 v 32

Alkalane Phosphatase - 56 v 45

benaoao

lots of cheese and milk, saturated fat, low PUFA, i eat gluten foods, high carb, high protein.

Well cheese milk saturated fat and high (animal?) protein raise LDL and liver enzymes so that’s easy to solve the problem without* megadoses of pills

Edit: without I’m sorry

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Well cheese milk saturated fat and high (animal?) protein raise LDL and liver enzymes so that’s easy to solve the problem with megadoses of pills
i don't understand are you saying a better approach is to not eat cheese/ saturated fat?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Yeah, my bad I edited
but surely peat would say cheese and saturated fat are very beneficial in many other ways. And is 100mg zinc daily really "megadoses of pills"? i have worked out that i naturally have very low zinc levels so its quite important that i do supplement zinc.

Motif

******* high bilirubin.

I will give udca a chance and nope it helps the liver

benaoao

but surely peat would say cheese and saturated fat are very beneficial in many other ways. And is 100mg zinc daily really "megadoses of pills"? i have worked out that i naturally have very low zinc levels so its quite important that i do supplement zinc.

Whatever Peat says or people believe he said, you’re abusing foods that your body isn’t agreeing with. That’s what those bloods mean.

RobertJM

What else lowers toxic amounts of LDL?

Whatever Peat says or people believe he said, you’re abusing foods that your body isn’t agreeing with. That’s what those bloods mean.

What do you eat, just out of interest?

RobertJM

Lots of cheese and eggs. High sugar. I think that's what causes the high LDL

What do you eat instead?

I definitely feel much better on low fat. But I still need juice to make my calories up. I just can’t survive on starches alone, nor do i have the time to prepare them at work. And I work 50 hour weeks.

But when I’m at home I’m living off potatoes, low fat fish, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom