Spellers Documentary - Unlocking the brilliance of Autists

bookshelf

If you haven't seen this documentary, I urge you to watch and share it - especially if you or someone you know has, or cares for someone with, autism.

I know someone personally (who is one of the most thoughtful, attentive, faithful, respectful, and intuitive caregivers you'd ever meet) who recently learned about this technique and is in the process of "unlocking" their child's mind using S2C after over 25 years of being told (and subsequently thinking) this now adult wasn't capable of cohesive thoughts or expressing them.

If you only knew the brilliant mind that lies behind it all.

This is a total game changer.

You'll never consider an autist the same way again and will come to aqree, they will help save the world.

EustaceBagge

It's good but it doesn't explain that we have an autism epidemic nonetheless, and anything that is abrupt and in an environment that is becoming increasingly worse metabolically can't be explained away as something desirable. I don't have the data available but autism prevalence on google should show you what I mean.

Anyway the movie costs 10 dollars online and I would like a tl;dr or this might just as well be advertising.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

It's good but it doesn't explain that we have an autism epidemic nonetheless, and anything that is abrupt and in an environment that is becoming increasingly worse metabolically can't be explained away as something desirable. I don't have the data available but autism prevalence on google should show you what I mean.

Anyway the movie costs 10 dollars online and I would like a tl;dr or this might just as well be advertising.
It doesn't explain that we have an epidemic because that wasn't the point of the documentary. It also didn't talk about nutrition because that was also not the point of the documentary. The point was to show that this population has been grossly underestimated, is being squelched by the powers that be, and that there is a way to unlock their brilliant minds and facilitate effective communication.

I don't know what a "tl;dr" is but the movie was available to be viewed in person for free at locations around the world and will likely make its way onto various platforms, also for free, in due time (as it happens with many of these types of productions).

This post wasn't an advertisement. I have nothing to do with the people who made the film.

If it doesn't speak to you, it wasn't meant for you.

dreamcatcher

If you haven't seen this documentary, I urge you to watch and share it - especially if you or someone you know has, or cares for someone with, autism.

I know someone personally (who is one of the most thoughtful, attentive, faithful, respectful, and intuitive caregivers you'd ever meet) who recently learned about this technique and is in the process of "unlocking" their child's mind using S2C after over 25 years of being told (and subsequently thinking) this now adult wasn't capable of cohesive thoughts or expressing them.

If you only knew the brilliant mind that lies behind it all.

This is a total game changer.

You'll never consider an autist the same way again and will come to aqree, they will help save the world.

Thank you for sharing it, I will watch it as I'm completing a course on the subject.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Thank you for sharing it, I will watch it as I'm completing a course on the subject.
You're quite welcome and good luck with your studies.

Many years ago, I'd helped with autistic children in the local school. I really wish I knew then what I know now. It isn't that I wasn't kind, I just would have been better able to help them express themselves. I hope you are able to apply this to the benefit of others.

Mephisto

it's currently popular with young people to fake autism so i wouldn't go by what google says. They are also pretending to have DID, tourettes, adhd etc, it gets them attention on tiktok. They're all over reddit autism subs asking how to answer the screening questions in such a way that will get them a diagnosis, admit to doctor shopping just to get it etc. If the numbers of level 3 autistics increase then that's something to worry about.

EustaceBagge

it's currently popular with young people to fake autism so i wouldn't go by what google says. They are also pretending to have DID, tourettes, adhd etc, it gets them attention on tiktok. They're all over reddit autism subs asking how to answer the screening questions in such a way that will get them a diagnosis, admit to doctor shopping just to get it etc. If the numbers of level 3 autistics increase then that's something to worry about.
I agree with this post, but I also believe it is a common side-effect of vaccinations and late birth (old/unhealthy mother), so despite the fakings I think we have a real issue on our hands.

It is sad that we have created a culture where being a victim is empowering. It is like they are "demanding" help, instead of receiving it graciously. No shame.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom