Reiner Fuellmich Files Class Action against Davis crowd for crimes against humanity

Drareg

The digital currency will be implemented worldwide. The US Fed started their own last year with the express intention of abolishing the banking and credit card systems. Once this is in place people will get paid with and purchase with digital credits. Why? This will ensure all people are compliant with whatever dictums the new order has in store. This will require microchipping of everyone. For the doubters of microchipping: in 2019 the state of Michigan was the first state to introduce a law requiring microchipping although, to take a soft start, they said employers did not have to enforce it. No doubt this will change soon. The Fed will control the digital credit and yours will be linked to you via your digital id. Non compliance will simply disable your ability to be paid or to purchase even food. Control of the masses without firing a shot.
The bank of international settlements have an article weekly in their newsletter, sometimes several times per week talking about central bank issued digital currencies, I’ve no doubt it’s the ruling class dream, absolute control, most folks are fighting the wrong enemy, blaming others for having too much money while worshipping money themselves, this is the hoodwink, the target should be the money creation system as it currently is, it’s fascinating realization when you discover that central banks have little to no empirical evidence for their existence even after all these years, there is via experience evidence for how destructive they are.

Its a sad state for humanity that most people will just roll over and accept this, the usual suspects behind it have been testing it in Africa and parts of Indian using average old school mobile devices to transfer money.

I think it may be prudent to remind people that the Deepstate's hand was forced. There is no way this was the original plan. The chaos is not organised; it is insane. The longer this sh!t goes on, the more likely an eventual landslide victory. Every single young person I speak to wants to slit a "new normal" throat.

Rick K

I think it may be prudent to remind people that the Deepstate's hand was forced. There is no way this was the original plan. The chaos is not organised; it is insane. The longer this sh!t goes on, the more likely an eventual landslide victory. Every single young person I speak to wants to slit a "new normal" throat.
Ah, but it has always been the plan. The patent holders on this virus stated that they would use the media to drive the economy into ruin and create panic. UNC Chapel Hill (one of the patent holders) announced in a medical publication just 4 years ago that the world would soon be exposed to this virus. Herr Faucci (another patent holder) stated 18 years ago that this was the plan. The plan is to wipe economies and governments off the map so the new world order (seig heil) can implement the new economy and payment systems.

Attachments

• The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 17

Drareg

Ah, but it has always been the plan. The patent holders on this virus stated that they would use the media to drive the economy into ruin and create panic. UNC Chapel Hill (one of the patent holders) announced in a medical publication just 4 years ago that the world would soon be exposed to this virus. Herr Faucci (another patent holder) stated 18 years ago that this was the plan. The plan is to wipe economies and governments off the map so the new world order (seig heil) can implement the new economy and payment systems.

Rather alarmingly I’m starting to see WW2 themes all around this system the last few weeks, it’s legit starting to read like a nazi playbook, economically and culturally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom