Reiner Fuellmich Files Class Action against Davis crowd for crimes against humanity

boris

Yes, I have heard about him! His video was also posted on the forum somewhere. Sounded like great news last year, but I don't see any progress. It seems to me as if he's fulfilling a "hero" role like RFK Jr., which kind of immobilizes people. People donate their money to him and root for their hero, while they sit and do nothing (I think he asked for 800€ donations per person). His name "Füllmich" literally means "fill me" (his pockets with money?) lol. I don't know, I hope something great will come out of this, but I remain highly sceptical.

haidut

Forum Supporter

It is a great development...but let's see how it goes or if even it will be allowed to proceed or get thrown out with the same "it was an act of God" argument that has been used in other unsuccessful cases so far. Another thing that concerns me is that the article mentions they managed to win a lawsuit and officially label Deutsche Bank (DB) a "criminal organization", yet I have never seen that mentioned anywhere on MSM, and DB is still happily scamming people. So, it seems that not much came out of that successful lawsuit against DB. Hopefully, they will have more luck with the pandemic suit.
"...In this respect, it is worth recalling that Reiner Fuellmich is the lawyer who succeeded in condemning the automobile giant Volkswagen in the case of the tampered catalytic converters. And it is this same lawyer who succeeded in condemning Deutsche Bank as a criminal enterprise."

Michael Mohn

Füllmich seems to be a total grifter. The campaigns against VW and Deutsche Bank were part of economic warfare/lawfare. Total hoaxes.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you everyone about the head’s up about Reiner Fuellmich. I had no idea. I saw the suit and was smiling. Again why I appreciate RPF for giving fantastic perspective.

Drareg

While agree with his sentiments I seriously doubt this will go far, the ruling class he speaks of will murder if they have to, it’s the same people carrying out invasions of other nations, they are psychotic.

I think they will push through the great reset, the question is what level of force they will use against those that resist, the nazi’s pushed through their systems believing it would last 1000 years, it lasted 2 years, my thinking is the parrots in society need to experience the new system being promoted by the ruling class, the true method of knowledge is experience, this should take the parrots a good 2-5 years to register with experience, in particular the wokists on the left who have been hijacked to pump the ruling classes system, there is a bad hangover coming for them.

Im not sure why they need financial collapse to bring in a digital euro either, it would be readily used if provided now, a lot of transactions are essentially digital nowadays anyway. Causing a financial crash will cause many of their allies in the financial world to loose money potentially creating enemies.

Michael Mohn

Catherine Austin Fitts has highlighted Reiner on her website as the hero of the week. What gives me confidence is the depth of her investigation about people.

@haidut @boris @Michael Mohn
I don't feel like listening to a 49min video of a bad german accent. The assumption you could sue the government in the courts is just laughable. The courts are part of government who give the appearance of rule of law to the current regime while applying the full force of law only to the peasants and some lowly, corrupt government agents in show trials to calm the blood lust of the plebs. This Füllmich guy is an agent of the system, he won't do nothing to endanger the control of the elites.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I don't feel like listening to a 49min video of a bad german accent. The assumption you could sue the government in the courts is just laughable. The courts are part of government who give the appearance of rule of law to the current regime while applying the full force of law only to the peasants and some lowly, corrupt government agents in show trials to calm the blood lust of the plebs. This Füllmich guy is an agent of the system, he won't do nothing to endanger the control of the elites.
I totally get what you are saying. My push back is how absolute the stance comes across. Governments have been sued successfully. Let’s see. You could be right and falls flat and maybe, just maybe it makes a difference. I do think we have to try to resist this horrific takeover of humanity.

As a side note, I did not post the link with the intent for you to watch the video. I posted it because of the investigative powers of Catherine Austin Fitts. I respect her immensely. If she highlights someone, I take a closer look at the person. After most of the thread dismissed Reiner, I was pleasantly surprised to see Solari.com featured him.

Giraffe

And it is this same lawyer who succeeded in condemning Deutsche Bank as a criminal enterprise.

Reiner Fuellmich has for about 20 years represented clients that have become victims of predatory loans in connection with fraud. The clients had bought massively overprized apartments, and the banks (knowing that they were worthless) financed it. Thousands of small investors have been financially ruined in Germany, but the scandal doesn't end there. Deutsche Bank systematically lied in court. Although the lies were not plausible at all, the judges acted as if they believed them. Only after Fuellmich got his hands on internal papers that proved that Deutsche Bank and the brokers worked very close together, the courts started to decide in favor of the deceived investors.

Brachte die Deutsche Bank Kleinanleger vor Gericht um ihr Recht? | Report Mainz | Das Erste
Die Deutsche Bank und die Schrottimmobilien | Report Mainz | Das Erste

According to Reiner Fuellmich, all the frauds committed by German companies are derisory compared to the damage that the Covid-19 crisis has caused and continues to cause. This Covid-19 crisis should be renamed the “Covid-19 Scandal” and all those responsible should be prosecuted for civil damages due to manipulations and falsified test protocols. Therefore, an international network of business lawyers will plead the biggest tort case of all time, the Covid-19 fraud scandal, which has meanwhile turned into the biggest crime against humanity ever committed.

A Covid-19 commission of enquiry has been set up on the initiative of a group of German lawyers with the aim of bringing an international class action lawsuit using Anglo-Saxon law.

This Covid-19 commission was set up to investigate what is going on. In their live-streams they discuss with many experts. It's very informative, but usually quite long. I have not watched all of their sessions.

World-wide there are groups that resist the draconian measures, the destruction of the economy, the installation of a surveillance society and mandatory injections with an untested genetic therapy (falsely called vaccine). Fuellmich says that they are in contact with lawyers in several other countries and that they coordinate their actions.

About a week ago an Italian lawyer filed against the approval of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine. Anything about it in the mainstream media? Nope! Niente! Nada!

Children's Health Defense is trying to challenge the PCR-test in New York. The case is still pending, but New York (according to CHD) has issued a guidance which changes the rules regarding mandatory testing of school children.

The Canadian lawyer Michael Swinwood has filed a case for crimes against humanity.

Canadian National Procedure Against WHO and its Allies
[VIDEO] Debriefing avec Me Swinwood, avocat canadien : crime contre l'humanité et génocide
The interview linked there is in English, but it's hard to listen to. You may want to skip the first half.

Yes, I have heard about him! His video was also posted on the forum somewhere. Sounded like great news last year, but I don't see any progress. It seems to me as if he's fulfilling a "hero" role like RFK Jr., which kind of immobilizes people. People donate their money to him and root for their hero, while they sit and do nothing (I think he asked for 800€ donations per person). His name "Füllmich" literally means "fill me" (his pockets with money?) lol. I don't know, I hope something great will come out of this, but I remain highly sceptical.
I am more on the hopeful side, but I understand that you are skeptical.

I find what he said about the class action (the 800€-thingy) confusing. I understand that the main goal is to have the PCR-test investigated in court, but some things he said do not seem to add up. Why talking to a German public about joining in a class action that is planned in the US?

These live-streams - I think - are very valuable, and I do think that they inspire people. And I can imagine that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes. For example: If you know that an unexpected high number of nursing-home residents died after the vaccination, and you report it to the health authorities, and you report it to the public prosecutor's office... The people working there must know that maybe one day they will be held accountable if they do not take action.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Reiner Fuellmich has for about 20 years represented clients that have become victims of predatory loans in connection with fraud. The clients had bought massively overprized apartments, and the banks (knowing that they were worthless) financed it. Thousands of small investors have been financially ruined in Germany, but the scandal doesn't end there. Deutsche Bank systematically lied in court. Although the lies were not plausible at all, the judges acted as if they believed them. Only after Fuellmich got his hands on internal papers that proved that Deutsche Bank and the brokers worked very close together, the courts started to decide in favor of the deceived investors.

Brachte die Deutsche Bank Kleinanleger vor Gericht um ihr Recht? | Report Mainz | Das Erste

This Covid-19 commission was set up to investigate what is going on. In their live-streams they discuss with many experts. It's very informative, but usually quite long. I have not watched all of their sessions.

World-wide there are groups that resist the draconian measures, the destruction of the economy, the installation of a surveillance society and mandatory injections with an untested genetic therapy (falsely called vaccine). Fuellmich says that they are in contact with lawyers in several other countries and that they coordinate their actions.

About a week ago an Italian lawyer filed against the approval of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine. Anything about it in the mainstream media? Nope! Niente! Nada!

Children's Health Defense is trying to challenge the PCR-test in New York. The case is still pending, but New York (according to CHD) has issued a guidance which changes the rules regarding mandatory testing of school children.

The Canadian lawyer Michael Swinwood has filed a case for crimes against humanity.

[VIDEO] Debriefing avec Me Swinwood, avocat canadien : crime contre l'humanité et génocide
The interview linked there is in English, but it's hard to listen to. You may want to skip the first half.

I find what he said about the class action (the 800€-thingy) confusing. I understand that the main goal is to have the PCR-test investigated in court, but some things he said do not seem to add up. Why talking to a German public about joining in a class action that is planned in the US?

These live-streams - I think - are very valuable, and I do think that they inspire people. And I can imagine that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes. For example: If you know that an unexpected high number of nursing-home residents died after the vaccination, and you report it to the health authorities, and you report it to the public prosecutor's office... The people working there must know that maybe one day they will be held accountable if they do not take action.
Thank you for this post @Giraffe! After reading it, I even feel more optimistic. I am thoroughly convinced that we have to try and I admire those with certain skill sets using those in service of truth.

Drareg

It’s interesting that many legal professionals have been silent throughout covid, the silence is deafening, I have been hoping they are being patient and building a case which is normal behavior for them, the more sensitive the material the more caution and patience required.
The problem is covid has been very profitable for them also, a lot of legal work has been done throughout this.

At least it’s all on record whats gone on since late 2019, there is clearly a push toward the desires of the UN,WEF etc , our governments do not represent us and are acting against our interests, it’s incredible to witness this behavior, the lack of respect is nauseating.

It’s interesting that many legal professionals have been silent throughout covid, the silence is deafening, I have been hoping they are being patient and building a case which is normal behavior for them, the more sensitive the material the more caution and patience required.
The problem is covid has been very profitable for them also, a lot of legal work has been done throughout this.

At least it’s all on record whats gone on since late 2019, there is clearly a push toward the desires of the UN,WEF etc , our governments do not represent us and are acting against our interests, it’s incredible to witness this behavior, the lack of respect is nauseating.

They are not silent because they are building a case. They are silent because they are in shock. We are in uncharted territory.

boris

@Drareg @Homo Consumericus Beate Bahner, a medical lawyer in Germany, immediately sued in spring last year and declared the lockdown to be over because it's unconstitutional. Her private website got taken down, she was physically abused by police and put into a mental ward.

Rick K

While agree with his sentiments I seriously doubt this will go far, the ruling class he speaks of will murder if they have to, it’s the same people carrying out invasions of other nations, they are psychotic.

I think they will push through the great reset, the question is what level of force they will use against those that resist, the nazi’s pushed through their systems believing it would last 1000 years, it lasted 2 years, my thinking is the parrots in society need to experience the new system being promoted by the ruling class, the true method of knowledge is experience, this should take the parrots a good 2-5 years to register with experience, in particular the wokists on the left who have been hijacked to pump the ruling classes system, there is a bad hangover coming for them.

Im not sure why they need financial collapse to bring in a digital euro either, it would be readily used if provided now, a lot of transactions are essentially digital nowadays anyway. Causing a financial crash will cause many of their allies in the financial world to loose money potentially creating enemies.
The digital currency will be implemented worldwide. The US Fed started their own last year with the express intention of abolishing the banking and credit card systems. Once this is in place people will get paid with and purchase with digital credits. Why? This will ensure all people are compliant with whatever dictums the new order has in store. This will require microchipping of everyone. For the doubters of microchipping: in 2019 the state of Michigan was the first state to introduce a law requiring microchipping although, to take a soft start, they said employers did not have to enforce it. No doubt this will change soon. The Fed will control the digital credit and yours will be linked to you via your digital id. Non compliance will simply disable your ability to be paid or to purchase even food. Control of the masses without firing a shot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom