Ray Peat Inspired Supplement List By Biochem Nordic (with Skin Care)

Honest2Pete

A nicely put together composite. Anyone seen this? There is a link for Aspirin-Caffeine powder, now there's a morning-after mixture. Coconut face wash, coconut body wash, coconut lotion, coconut shampoo...

www.biochemnordic.com/ray-peat-amazon

I do apologize for being unable to copy list (am working on outdated iPad software as I missed the Thanksgiving day sale on iPads!).

OP
H

Honest2Pete

Rats! I see some unpalatable ingredients in the coconut products (Cocomidopropol betaine; Phenoxyethanol).

www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pubmed/18627690

Cocomidopropol induced mild skin irritation.
Related impurities rendered during the manufacture process (such as aminoamine and dimethylaminopropylamine) are thought to play a role in sensitization.

According to the EWG Deep Skin Database both rated a naughty "4" (a low-moderate safety risk) for allergies and immunotoxicity.

Phenoxyethanol (a germicidal preservative) caused high concern at the EWG for irritation (skin, eyes or lungs) and moderate concern for organ system toxicity (non-reproductive).

Maybe I should check more before posting. Well stick to the Organic, No-Fillers Jojoba Oil on list.
I have been using Progest E mixed in Coconut Oil.

xiaohua

Yeah, the personal care recommendations aren't so good. I'm pretty sure that toothpaste contains glycerin (annoyingly it's in nearly ALL 'fluoride free' 'natural' toothpastes), which I understand coats the teeth and prevents them from remineralising.

Mary Pruter

Hello, does anyone know? No pharmaceutical drugs are involved. What is a good daily dose to take of pregnenolone.

johnsmith

What do you guys think of her Fructose fruit sugar recommendation? Im wanting to try it out. It may have some benefits over sugar, no?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom