Proper Dosage For ABI 12W Deep Red 660nm LED

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

What area do you use for the 6 j/cm2 dose and 12 j/cm2 dose? And how long have you used those doses to see any benefits? Thanks.
I am still kind of winging it as I go. Sometimes I feel I am being too cautious because I dont notice any major benefits but then I read stories like yours and think I better just keep it on the low end. So in general I use it about every other day and dose it like you would expect.
Balls 4j/cm2
face 10
thyroid 10
forehead/hair line 12
lower back 14
knee 14

the only benefit I can say for sure is that my one lipofuscin spot has almost gone away.

papaya

I am still kind of winging it as I go. Sometimes I feel I am being too cautious because I dont notice any major benefits but then I read stories like yours and think I better just keep it on the low end. So in general I use it about every other day and dose it like you would expect.
Balls 4j/cm2
face 10
thyroid 10
forehead/hair line 12
lower back 14
knee 14

the only benefit I can say for sure is that my one lipofuscin spot has almost gone away.
Are you still happy with this light? How long would u suggest I use it on my thyroid & from how many inches/ feet away? Can you hold the light in your hand like the other ones or does this 12w light get too hot?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Are you still happy with this light? How long would u suggest I use it on my thyroid & from how many inches/ feet away? Can you hold the light in your hand like the other ones or does this 12w light get too hot?
The only thing I really noticed is that 1 small spot on my face is almost gone. As far as energizing my thyroid I have yet to feel that but I also never really feel any effects from anything I take like vitamins etc. If you read the reviews on Amazon lots of people report good health effects from it and they seem legit but I would need to try a rlm one or some other brand to see if those more expensive ones work better or not.

the light doesnt get hot at all so its easy to hold.

for your thyroid to get a 12 j/cm2 dose you can hold it 6 inches away for 4 minutes or 12 inches away for 7.5 minutes. If you want to increase or decrease the dose just prorate the time so an 18 j /cm2 dose at 6 inches would be 6 minutes (18/12 x 4 minutes).

cihans

Balls 4j/cm2
face 10
thyroid 10
forehead/hair line 12
lower back 14
knee 14

Balls 4j/cm2 means = 20cm away to balls and 3-4 minutes?

thyroid 10 means = just plain 10 minutes 20cm away from neck?

I know questions are soo ignorant but couldn't find out and doesn't want to toast my balls. I just got my lamp from amazon.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Balls 4j/cm2 means = 20cm away to balls and 3-4 minutes?

thyroid 10 means = just plain 10 minutes 20cm away from neck?

I know questions are soo ignorant but couldn't find out and doesn't want to toast my balls. I just got my lamp from amazon.
no. 4 j/cm2 is a target dose. to get there you need to use the formula and the chart posted in the earlier part of the thread.

but to help out if you want 4j/cm2 use the light for 2.5 minutes at a distance of 12 inches or 1.3 minutes at a distance of 6 inches.
if you want a dose of 12 j/cm2 use light for 7.5 min at 12 inches or 4 minutes at 6 inches

edit: and all those numbers are target doses in j/cm2, so thyroid 10 means I try to get 10 j/cm2 on my thyroid.

Last edited:

cihans

Great reply, now its make sense for me. Thank you for your efforts by start this thread also, see you around.

cihans

Hi, I did in the morning 10j/cm2 dose to my thyroid for 5 minutes then 5 minutes to my face from 6 inch distance. After this session I have nasal congestion in deep part of sinuses (sphenoid sinus area) is it a coincidence or is it healing?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Hi, I did in the morning 10j/cm2 dose to my thyroid for 5 minutes then 5 minutes to my face from 6 inch distance. After this session I have nasal congestion in deep part of sinuses (sphenoid sinus area) is it a coincidence or is it healing?
never heard of that happening but anything is possible. Also not sure if I mentioned this but I wouldn't do the red light everyday but maybe 3x a week.

cihans

never heard of that happening but anything is possible. Also not sure if I mentioned this but I wouldn't do the red light everyday but maybe 3x a week.

Yes, indeed 3X a week, I’m reading your posts and other red light threads as well. Thank you for your reply.

bobby23

As someone totally fresh with red light therapy, and severely math challenged: I just picked up the 25W version of this ABI light. Could somebody be so kind to provide basic guidance on distance & duration exposure for simply thinning hair, and testes?

Sugar Ray 2

I have been using the 25w version for the best past of the last month. Been using it on my face, hair and occasionally on the thyroid for the recommended dosage. Haven't noticed any changes, except that I now see floaters in my eyes when I shine the light on my face. Apparently, they are harmless, but I only ever say them in really bright light, and obviously with the red light directed on my face, I see them every day. I can't imagine this is good for me, and I'm now seeing them even when I'm at work, or day dreaming.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom