Pau D'Arco experience

Michael Mohn

Could depend on what type of vanilla flavour your thinking of. Theres obviously a difference between vanilla as the classic vanilla taste compares to the real thing (vanilla bean/ vanilla bourbon.) Thats more a bitter, woody, earthy flavour with vanilla tones. Rather than the extracted vanilla flavour or synthethic vanilla aka vanillin that taste sweet classic vanilla flavour. Real vanilla is slightly bitter.
Pau d'Arco has more a scent of vanilla and is less dominating than true vanilla, or God forbid synthetic vanilline. Do people get more of a beneficial effect from beta lapachon in lapodin than from pau d'arco tea? I always hesitate to buy lapodin.

Mossy

...too acute tho to decide if it was attributed to the Pau or not.
But not as acute as those alpaca, by your description. (I couldn’t resist.)

Thanks for sharing. I will have to try this in my coffee.

Peater

Yeah i really like this brand

It arrived today and I tried half a teaspoon at first. I wouldn't say it tastes pleasant, but it's bearable.

I feel fine, quite calm. It is a slightly sunny day here and I am in a generally pleasant mood. Not sure how much I can attribute to the pau d'arco just yet. But then I only tried it out of curiosity. :mrgreen:

koky

i just made a large pot of oxtail soup and put pau darco and black cumin seeds in organic cotton unbleached cheese cloth and braised a few hours - seems good way for pau, but what do you all think about this way of getting benefits from black seed?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

It arrived today and I tried half a teaspoon at first. I wouldn't say it tastes pleasant, but it's bearable.

I feel fine, quite calm. It is a slightly sunny day here and I am in a generally pleasant mood. Not sure how much I can attribute to the pau d'arco just yet. But then I only tried it out of curiosity. :mrgreen:
Yeah it was really sunny and nice here, it felt different then the normal caffienated-sunny day tho

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

i just made a large pot of oxtail soup and put pau darco and black cumin seeds in organic cotton unbleached cheese cloth and braised a few hours - seems good way for pau, but what do you all think about this way of getting benefits from black seed?
I dont know, i usually grind up the black seeds and eat them in meat :)

koky

yes -that's why my question - would braising them a few hours offer benefit

Jam

I can't speak highly enough of Pau D'Arco. 1 or 2 (1 if using it alongside with Chaparral, which potentiates the Pau D'Arco) 500mg (1/4 teaspoon) doses 20 minutes before my 3 daily meals completely eliminated some very annoying arthritic symptoms (frozen shoulders, chronic sciatica, and wrist and adductor pains) that I had been suffering from since 2013.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I can't speak highly enough of Pau D'Arco. 1 or 2 (1 if using it alongside with Chaparral, which potentiates the Pau D'Arco) 500mg (1/4 teaspoon) doses 20 minutes before my 3 daily meals completely eliminated some very annoying arthritic symptoms (frozen shoulders, chronic sciatica, and wrist and adductor pains) that I had been suffering from since 2013.
Chaparral, thanks for the reccomendation!

Inaut

Did you get this combo from James Sloane aka Hveragerthi?

Inaut

I’ve always wanted to try chaparral but have been put off due to it’s supposed estrogenic activity and a toxic compound in it (I’m not really concerned about the toxicity as it sounded like a big pharma lie when I read about it). It’s apparently very good for cancers of all sorts

Peater

I have a dodgy left shoulder, an MRI revealed what was described as 'scar tissue'. Thousands of pounds worth of physio did not help.

Calcium has helped it, along with cutting back on big vitamin D supplements. (10,000IU)

Anyway, I just tried moving my arm up and down as you would in an overhead press movement (normally very uncomfortable) and can report a couple of days of pau d'arco at 2x half a teaspoon has resulted in this being pain free.

Correlation is not causation of course, I just found it interesting that you mentioned it and thought I'd see if I noticed any improvement.

craighealth

Pau d'Arco has been used for decades as part of an anti-yeast/candida protocol. I never heard of it causing euphoria before. It does prevent fungus from growing.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Pau d'Arco has been used for decades as part of an anti-yeast/candida protocol. I never heard of it causing euphoria before. It does prevent fungus from growing.
Perhaps i had some gut issue that was inhibiting me from experiencing euphoria id feel otherwise?

Mossy

I have a dodgy left shoulder, an MRI revealed what was described as 'scar tissue'. Thousands of pounds worth of physio did not help.

Calcium has helped it, along with cutting back on big vitamin D supplements. (10,000IU)

Anyway, I just tried moving my arm up and down as you would in an overhead press movement (normally very uncomfortable) and can report a couple of days of pau d'arco at 2x half a teaspoon has resulted in this being pain free.

Correlation is not causation of course, I just found it interesting that you mentioned it and thought I'd see if I noticed any improvement.
I can add my experience, from two days ago. Both shoulder joints were very sore and painful from doing manual labor, lifting and reaching up. My shoulders hurt so bad I was waking up in the middle of the night. After a day’s rest and a daily dose of 500mg dose of PDA, the pain is gone and I’ve since done the same work two more days in a row.

Peater

I can add my experience, from two days ago. Both shoulder joints were very sore and painful from doing manual labor, lifting and reaching up. My shoulders hurt so bad I was waking up in the middle of the night. After a day’s rest and a daily dose of 500mg dose of PDA, the pain is gone and I’ve since done the same work two more days in a row.
Outstanding! Thanks for that. I did wonder if i was just under the placebo effect

Jam

Excellent :)
I’ve always wanted to try chaparral but have been put off due to it’s supposed estrogenic activity and a toxic compound in it (I’m not really concerned about the toxicity as it sounded like a big pharma lie when I read about it). It’s apparently very good for cancers of all sorts
Its estrogenicity is blown way out of proportion. And its supposed toxicity is indeed a big pharma lie. It's no more toxic than emodin. I'm with James Sloan when it comes to phytoestrogens. I've been using it for years, and it has never had any estrogenic activity whatsoever. To me, NDGA is probably even more awe-inspiring than the beta-lapachone and emodin. It gets converted to a very potent orthoquinone and functions in much the same manner as beta-lapachone and lapachol.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom