Pau D'Arco experience

Jam

I can add my experience, from two days ago. Both shoulder joints were very sore and painful from doing manual labor, lifting and reaching up. My shoulders hurt so bad I was waking up in the middle of the night. After a day’s rest and a daily dose of 500mg dose of PDA, the pain is gone and I’ve since done the same work two more days in a row.
Excellent :)

Inaut

Excellent :)

Its estrogenicity is blown way out of proportion. And its supposed toxicity is indeed a big pharma lie. It's no more toxic than emodin. I'm with James Sloan when it comes to phytoestrogens. I've been using it for years, and it has never had any estrogenic activity whatsoever. To me, NDGA is probably even more awe-inspiring than the beta-lapachone and emodin. It gets converted to a very potent orthoquinone and functions in much the same manner as beta-lapachone and lapachol.
Thank you. I think I will need to try it now. Are you doing powder herbs under your tongue or capsules?

Jam

Thank you. I think I will need to try it now. Are you doing powder herbs under your tongue or capsules?
Capsules or dissolved in some water or coffee (Pau D'Arco is delicious in coffee). Chaparral, not so delicious. Arizona Natural is the best, IMO.

Last edited:

GenericName86

I ran out and when i went to order more they were out of it. But i definitely want more, i dont think im as excited about cute animals without it
Are you still taking pau d'arco? Which brand was it that was recommended to you if you don't mind me asking.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Are you still taking pau d'arco? Which brand was it that was recommended to you if you don't mind me asking.
i posted in this thread earlier saying which one it was. i now bought the dried bark and make tea and even a face/hair wash with it

GenericName86

i posted in this thread earlier saying which one it was. i now bought the dried bark and make tea and even a face/hair wash with it
Seems a though I missed that part, I'll go back over the thread, thanks!

-edit- was it the anima mundi brand? I saw your post on the first page about what it was but I couldn't see anything, when I went to quote it though it had an amazon link in there that didn't work but had B073DPFJXC in it, i copied that into google and it came up with that brand lol.

Last edited:
OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Seems a though I missed that part, I'll go back over the thread, thanks!

-edit- was it the anima mundi brand? I saw your post on the first page about what it was but I couldn't see anything, when I went to quote it though it had an amazon link in there that didn't work but had B073DPFJXC in it, i copied that into google and it came up with that brand lol.
yes sir :)

Sefton10

I emptied a 500mg capsule of bark into some warm milk and honey, has to be the best tasting "supplement" ever.

belcanto

I get mine from taheeboteaclub.com - but if you're in Southern California in the Inland Empire, Clark's Nutrition has the same Taheebo Tea Club pau d'arco at a great price.

Sefton10

im unsure how to describe the flavor, almost like graham crackers?
I agree it’s hard to describe. Definite vanilla vibe for me with a hint of cinnamon. Maybe it’s different between brands, I have the NOW capsules.

Ell

I seem to recall lapachol interfering with Vitamin K fucktion, resulting in a blood-thinning effect. Probably no big deal for taking it a couple times, but with long-term use it is worth considering as a side-effect. Unless anti-coagulation is a goal. Tree is medicine, not food. Use accordingly :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom