Opinions On CLF Protocol by Matt Blackburn

fr@

where can we get serrapeptase/nattokinase.
For my Systemic Enzyme stack, I use:

- Enteric Capsules (I don't have a staple brand yet)
- Arthur Andrew Medical (for Serrapeptase & Nattokinase)
- Thorne M.F. Bromelain
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strength

Then I just make my own ratios for that day I'm taking it (which is pretty much everyday).

fr@

copper supplements are particularly dangerous... they can cause moles
Haha, yeah... it was actually advised by Morley Robbins himself to not supplement with it.
But I was just a bit too experimental that time, after hearing about Ceruloplasmin & Copper (lol).

fr@

I actually appreciate Matt's openness and willing to learn, expand and share new concepts. To me this is a true way of living! Life is just a collection of experiences.
Seems like he has good intentions overall...
Yeah, I like his stuff; especially his guests that he interviews (and also how he formats his episodes, like the flow of discussion, etc).
Just got a bit turned-off with some of his episodes back then where he was discussing super-religious/authoritarian stuff.

fr@

@youngsinatra

How do you take Vitamin-E & Vitamin-K, do you take them hours away from each other?
I'm actually not sure how valid what they say about it, that they cancel each other out.

Also do you still take Aspirin?
And can you report any Bleeding Issues or noticeable Fatigue at the moment?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

how does corn syrup lower copper?
how does glutathione lower it? glutathione is needed
I think there are some papers where HFCS has been shown to induce copper deficiency, but there are also studies that show, that fructose itself can potentially induce copper deficiency, but somehow he isn‘t worried about refined sugar or fructose. I think fructose increases the metabolic rate and thus requires more copper potentially.

He isn‘t a fan of glutathione supplements or pre-cursors to it like NAC, because he thinks that these can cause mineral dysregulation, especially in regards to selenium, thus sometimes leading to hypothyroid symptoms, when taken it.
I think he stated that naturally supporting the body makes optimal amounts of endogenous glutathione.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Yeah, I like his stuff; especially his guests that he interviews (and also how he formats his episodes, like the flow of discussion, etc).
Just got a bit turned-off with some of his episodes back then where he was discussing super-religious/authoritarian stuff.
Exactly. I was so turned off by his religious views, that I thought he is completely going nuts. I think he realized the flaws of his religious views after reflection, which is very noble in my opinion. Most religious people I know are very likely stuck in that framework for a lifetime.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

@youngsinatra

How do you take Vitamin-E & Vitamin-K, do you take them hours away from each other?
I'm actually not sure how valid what they say about it, that they cancel each other out.

Also do you still take Aspirin?
And can you report any Bleeding Issues or noticeable Fatigue at the moment?
I take vitamin K2 sublingually right after hopping out of bed in the morning.

I take vitamin E later on, usually with my first meal.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I don‘t take aspirin and I don‘t have problems with blood clotting or fatigue at the moment.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

My teeth are feeling a bit worse to be honest, in a typical spot in my mouth. These spots always improved with more vitamin D OR calcium. I must say that luckily I can tolerate calcium much better already now that I am off vitamin D, so I had like 1500mg yesterday and also felt better overall.
Maybe it‘s also due to the high amount of K2 that my tolerance improved, but when I was taking 8000-10‘000 IU of D3 I could barely handle 600mg without side effects, even with 400 mcg of K2-7.

I am just a little worried that with that amount of K2 I might run into problems when calcium is insufficient or non-optimal. So I’ll keep it at 1500mg a day with a ratio of Ca : P of 1 : 1.5 for now.

I‘ll drop the K2 to 400 mcg, which is also what he has as the recommended serving size of his K2 product.

Dr. B

My teeth are feeling a bit worse to be honest, in a typical spot in my mouth. These spots always improved with more vitamin D OR calcium. I must say that luckily I can tolerate calcium much better already now that I am off vitamin D, so I had like 1500mg yesterday and also felt better overall.
Maybe it‘s also due to the high amount of K2 that my tolerance improved, but when I was taking 8000-10‘000 IU of D3 I could barely handle 600mg without side effects, even with 400 mcg of K2-7.

I am just a little worried that with that amount of K2 I might run into problems when calcium is insufficient or non-optimal. So I’ll keep it at 1500mg a day with a ratio of Ca : P of 1 : 1.5 for now.

I‘ll drop the K2 to 400 mcg, which is also what he has as the recommended serving size of his K2 product.
so youre getting 50% more phosphate than calcium why?

fr@

Thanks for updates, actually I've been supplementing D3 again constantly (low dose/topically) just for better mood and energy through out the day.

As with supplementing Vitamin-K, I've stopped it completely starting last week -- 'cause it's making me unusually tired just right after a few minutes upon taking.
But I'll eventually recover by the next day, though I find it unusual that I'd get such symptoms even though I'm good with my Calcium intake.

And since you mentioned that you don't do well with Diary, have you tried Egg Shells for Calcium?
I've only tried it once, but at the back of my head I'm not sure if it's doing me any good.

Dr. B

Thanks for updates, actually I've been supplementing D3 again constantly (low dose/topically) just for better mood and energy through out the day.

As with supplementing Vitamin-K, I've stopped it completely starting last week -- 'cause it's making me unusually tired just right after a few minutes upon taking.
But I'll eventually recover by the next day, though I find it unusual that I'd get such symptoms even though I'm good with my Calcium intake.

And since you mentioned that you don't do well with Diary, have you tried Egg Shells for Calcium?
I've only tried it once, but at the back of my head I'm not sure if it's doing me any good.
whats the amount of vitamin K2 you used? how often did you use it? which brand?
maybe its impacting something negatively... i use 1.5mg MK4 and 300mcg MK7 once a week, it has 1mg K1 too... 10000 IU d3 a day currently

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

*stopped*

more details later on

fr@

whats the amount of vitamin K2 you used? how often did you use it? which brand?
maybe its impacting something negatively... i use 1.5mg MK4 and 300mcg MK7 once a week, it has 1mg K1 too... 10000 IU d3 a day currently
For K2, I'm currently using:

- Carlson's MK-7 (for kids) since it's only 25 mcg per drop
+ I take this under the tongue
+ 1 drop only (most of the time) daily

- Thorne K2 (90% of it are put in another bottle)
+ I had it diluted w/ MCT oil for the 90% of K2 that's been taken out
+ I normally use this topically (around my genitals)
+ That's around 4 drops daily
+ Sometimes I add 2 more drops around my obliques
+ Back then I take this under the tongue (undiluted), and it was just a matter of time before I started getting PVCs/Arrhythmia
+ And that only happens when I supplement K2

With MK-4, unwanted symptoms happens within about 45 minutes after taking (if I do it orally).
With MK-7, unwanted symptoms happens within about 3 days of constant use (around 100 mcg per day).

[My symptoms goes like this: Unbearable Fatigue, Increased Rate of Hair Loss, PVCs/Arrhythmia]

Recently, my Health Natura MK-7 just arrived (which I'll be trying soon to see if it would be any different, looks good though).

Lately, I've been trying to supplement K2 around bedtime w/ Aspirin & Progest-E -- since K2 makes me tired, so I think it's a good sleeping aid for me (lol).
As with my D3 (again from Thorne), most of the times I just put 2 drops on my navel; sometimes I add 2 more drops which I again rub around my obliques.
...so probably that's just under 1000 IU daily, I still do get benefits though.

Since you mentioned K1, maybe the unwanted symptoms happen because I'm not having K1 in my diet?
But my thoughts on K1 goes like, why would I supplement K1 if K1 is going to be converted into K2 anyway (that's as far as my understanding goes)?

Dr. B

For K2, I'm currently using:

- Carlson's MK-7 (for kids) since it's only 25 mcg per drop
+ I take this under the tongue
+ 1 drop only (most of the time) daily

- Thorne K2 (90% of it are put in another bottle)
+ I had it diluted w/ MCT oil for the 90% of K2 that's been taken out
+ I normally use this topically (around my genitals)
+ That's around 4 drops daily
+ Sometimes I add 2 more drops around my obliques
+ Back then I take this under the tongue (undiluted), and it was just a matter of time before I started getting PVCs/Arrhythmia
+ And that only happens when I supplement K2

With MK-4, unwanted symptoms happens within about 45 minutes after taking (if I do it orally).
With MK-7, unwanted symptoms happens within about 3 days of constant use (around 100 mcg per day).

[My symptoms goes like this: Unbearable Fatigue, Increased Rate of Hair Loss, PVCs/Arrhythmia]

Recently, my Health Natura MK-7 just arrived (which I'll be trying soon to see if it would be any different, looks good though).

Lately, I've been trying to supplement K2 around bedtime w/ Aspirin & Progest-E -- since K2 makes me tired, so I think it's a good sleeping aid for me (lol).
As with my D3 (again from Thorne), most of the times I just put 2 drops on my navel; sometimes I add 2 more drops which I again rub around my obliques.
...so probably that's just under 1000 IU daily, I still do get benefits though.

Since you mentioned K1, maybe the unwanted symptoms happen because I'm not having K1 in my diet?
But my thoughts on K1 goes like, why would I supplement K1 if K1 is going to be converted into K2 anyway (that's as far as my understanding goes)?
those are concerning symptoms
K1 has its own effects, i dont think the side effects are due to lack of K1

fr@

those are concerning symptoms
K1 has its own effects, i dont think the side effects are due to lack of K1
Yeah it is concerning, but I'm always like "whatever man..." with my attitude towards such things (but of course I'd find something that works along the way).

Actually when this whole COVID thing started, I was like "haah... you ******** are gonna feel what I feel" (hahaha).
But then I knew later that, the unwanted symptoms you get from such virus are different per individual.

As with K1, Matt Blackburn said something like (if I remembered it correctly) 'K1 is just there to satisfy the Liver'; not the exact words but that's what it meant.

GreekDemiGod

Been following his IG, but not sure what to think of him. He started consuming almonds recently and recommends shilajit to basically any problem someone has.

InChristAlone

Been following his IG, but not sure what to think of him. He started consuming almonds recently and recommends shilajit to basically any problem someone has.
Of course shilajit is the savior because he sells it.

Sefton10

Last I saw, he'd started wearing different colors depending on the day of the week ??‍♂️

1642519243881.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom