Drareg

Good twitter thread on the ongoing resistance to COVID authoritarianism in the Netherlands, the media are calling it riots, the government have been caught off guard by how aggressive it is, we need more of this, "minority groups" could do what they want during lockdowns and not a peep from the media, police done little to nothing.

Denmark and Spain also had riots, those of you in countries outside those mentioned may not have seen this in the local headlines, this is the media blackout, democracy doesn’t exist in the west outside Switzerland, let’s stop entertaining folks who claim it does.
The Danes are really kicking back against covid.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

How long before the narrative of "white male supremacy" is added to these riots and pushbacks? A the usual labels get thrown out, "far right" ,"THIS IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM”.
They will need to change the words soon of the above as the impact is waning, a bit like the banks do with austerity, fiscal measures etc

Regina

Good twitter thread on the ongoing resistance to COVID authoritarianism in the Netherlands, the media are calling it riots, the government have been caught off guard by how aggressive it is, we need more of this, "minority groups" could do what they want during lockdowns and not a peep from the media, police done little to nothing.

Denmark and Spain also had riots, those of you in countries outside those mentioned may not have seen this in the local headlines, this is the media blackout, democracy doesn’t exist in the west outside Switzerland, let’s stop entertaining folks who claim it does.

Yay people!!!

@Drareg Might be more to do with;
The 2021 Dutch general election to elect the members of the House of Representatives is scheduled for 17 March. The Third Rutte cabinet was inaugurated after the longest coalition formation in Dutch history, with 225 days between the election and swearing in of the cabinet.

Dutchie

Yep....there's been talk of pushing the elections back bc of covid.

These groups of rioters are described as young people,some underaged. What you see now is the public voicing their opinions that these acts of vandalism are not ok....which leads me to question if some of the vandalising rioters were planned and the kids just followed suit. Basically what supposedly happened when Trump supporters were being framed for the rampage at the Capitol.
Simply another command and conquer technique...

Bc if it were me, I'd start demolishing government buildings......not random peoples properties. That's why I think it doesn't add up.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yep....there's been talk of pushing the elections back bc of covid.

These groups of rioters are described as young people,some underaged. What you see now is the public voicing their opinions that these acts of vandalism are not ok....which leads me to question if some of the vandalising rioters were planned and the kids just followed suit. Basically what supposedly happened when Trump supporters were being framed for the rampage at the Capitol.
Simply another command and conquer technique...

Bc if it were me, I'd start demolishing government buildings......not random peoples properties. That's why I think it doesn't add up.

It could be but I think they are frustrated, their lives are passing, a year can feel like a long time for teens and early 20’s, this time effect has to do with metabolism, I’m sure a few older folks joined in though.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg Might be more to do with;
The 2021 Dutch general election to elect the members of the House of Representatives is scheduled for 17 March. The Third Rutte cabinet was inaugurated after the longest coalition formation in Dutch history, with 225 days between the election and swearing in of the cabinet.

The government did collapse but they are certain to be re-elected it seems.

PolishSun

They were manipulated and to stupid to see the whole situation. Dutch people and society are dying off and going crazy. They get xrays every 6 months for dental care, sometimes with panoramic view. Once you get dental problems in the Netherlands, you are over. In my country you have to xray your chest before starting a job, it is not mandatory, but probably only 1 % refuse it.

Hugh Johnson

They were manipulated and to stupid to see the whole situation. Dutch people and society are dying off and going crazy. They get xrays every 6 months for dental care, sometimes with panoramic view. Once you get dental problems in the Netherlands, you are over. In my country you have to xray your chest before starting a job, it is not mandatory, but probably only 1 % refuse it.
Why would they x-ray the chest? Also, if it is not too much, do tell me which country.

Dutchie

I think that would depend on your dentist,bc I don't need dental xrays that often. Only the first time when I checked in.

However my neuro,at the last appointment years ago,closed with saying: So,I guess we should make a general check up appointment for next year. So I said: nope, I don't think so. There's no use for me to know whether I have new lesions. You'll see me when things are bad, which hopefully will be never.
He only looked dumbstruck at me.

You're ultimately the one who decides to do scans, xrays and whatnot.

PolishSun

I think that would depend on your dentist,bc I don't need dental xrays that often. Only the first time when I checked in.

However my neuro,at the last appointment years ago,closed with saying: So,I guess we should make a general check up appointment for next year. So I said: nope, I don't think so. There's no use for me to know whether I have new lesions. You'll see me when things are bad, which hopefully will be never.
He only looked dumbstruck at me.

You're ultimately the one who decides to do scans, xrays and whatnot.
Well, the person I am talking about, had to do it every half year because she had periodontitis.

BRMarshall

lockdown riots.....Encouraging and extremely sad at the same time...sad that we have gotten to such a evil place, which invariably get worse
here is americcpa we have this little protest by a family against a hospital kidnapping a family member, disallowing voluntary release without
a cover-19 test

OP
Drareg

Drareg

lockdown riots.....Encouraging and extremely sad at the same time...sad that we have gotten to such a evil place, which invariably get worse
here is americcpa we have this little protest by a family against a hospital kidnapping a family member, disallowing voluntary release without
a cover-19 test

Authoritarianism, there is no scientific justification for this behavior.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/q800w5xFRDll/

Big protests tomorrow also, western leaders are pickled in hubris.

Rammstein is great! All those guys were born in East Germany - lead singer Till Lindemann trained to be a swimmer and tried to swim to Freedom while they were all still behind the wall. Thanks for the link.
Sweet. We must all fight for Life (thus it follows also for freedom):

Blake’s idea of the “intellectual fountain” was very different from the attitude of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche (where “Will” or assertion was the fundamental reality). Blake saw it as always flowing into new territory, discovering new things, enlivening the world that’s being discovered-created. When the organism is traumatized, it hardens, and stops developing, and wants to impose its moral hardness everywhere; assertiveness is the antithesis of perceptive life, and devises ways to negate it.
-Ray Peat

For Reich Christ endured these pains and humiliations even though he did not believe in the personal and conscious survival of bodily death. Christ’s agony on the cross, in which he felt abandoned by his father (and he used very personal language in talking to his father), was not Reich’s focus, as it would be for, say, a Lutheran theologian. There was almost a Gnostic reading of Christ as a being who did not really suffer in this world and who was an exemplar of a type rather than a struggling and anxiety-ridden individual. It was not the cross but the life of orgonotic pulsation that fascinated Reich.
In some highly poetic language (and the reader must remember that The Murder of Christ was written entirely in English), Reich linked Christ’s life to that of all other things in the universe, producing what I would call a cosmic Christology. His point of transition from Jesus to the great orgone sea was through the concept of the “glowing silent force” within the suffering servant of humankind:
The silent, calm glow of living Life cannot ever be destroyed by any means. It is a basic manifestation of the very energy that makes the universe run its course. This glow is in the dark night’s sky. It is in the silent quiver in the sunlit sky that makes you forget bad jokes. It is the calm glow of the love organs of the glowworms. It hovers over the treetops at dawn and dusk, and it is in the eyes of a trusting child. You can see it in an air tight, evacuated glass tube charged from the air with life energy, and you can see it in the expression of gratitude in the face when you relieve sorrow in a man ill with the emotional plague. It is the same glow which you see at night on the surface of the ocean or at the tops of high masts [Saint Elmo’s fire] … It is this glow which, in the feeling of mankind, unites Christ during his last agony with the great universe.
Reich, Murder of Christ, Pgs. 146-147.

May the luminiferous aether(Zero-Point Energy)/Orgone/The flow of negentropy/Gibbs Free Energy be with you, and all of us.

Trauma & Civilization 13
Screenshot_20211119-205801_Drive.jpg

Yes! This was it! A lone wildflower growing through barbed wire (although this can
also be seen as a crown of thorns). This image was perfect, because indeed, the
oppression leads to isolation, and the wildflower has to manage to grow on its own,
and will do so, in whatever way it can. But the wildflower is leaning over, reaching out
towards life and to others, calling out to a greater hope.

Trauma and Civilization

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom