Florida's new general surgeon, Joseph A. Ladapo, Covid bomb

burtlancast

FitnessMike

can i get a Hallelujah

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Because our governor her has a set of balls and he's the one who hired him. #Desantis

Can you arrange with both to come to France ?

Beastmode

Can you arrange with both to come to France ?
I'll see what I can do. You can paypal me a deposit that will secure the process! :)

In all seriousness, change isn't a "top down" approach. Things like this only happens when the masses follow.

I love France as it's one of my favorite places in the world.

Birdie

Florida hospital refusing treatment to Covid patient:

Mayo Patient’s Family Begs Judge to Allow ‘Fighting Chance’ With Ivermectin​

A mother and son filed a lawsuit in Florida’s Fourth Judicial Circuit Court Wednesday against Mayo Clinic Florida, asking a judge to compel the hospital to give ivermectin and other treatments to their loved one now on “death’s doorstep.”

UPDATE: At a three-hour emergency hearing Thursday evening, Judge Marianne Aho denied the Pisano family’s request for an order directing the Mayo Clinic to administer ivermectin and other medications and supplements recommended by an outside doctor they trust.

Perry Staltic

Florida hospital refusing treatment to Covid patient:

Mayo Patient’s Family Begs Judge to Allow ‘Fighting Chance’ With Ivermectin​

A mother and son filed a lawsuit in Florida’s Fourth Judicial Circuit Court Wednesday against Mayo Clinic Florida, asking a judge to compel the hospital to give ivermectin and other treatments to their loved one now on “death’s doorstep.”

UPDATE: At a three-hour emergency hearing Thursday evening, Judge Marianne Aho denied the Pisano family’s request for an order directing the Mayo Clinic to administer ivermectin and other medications and supplements recommended by an outside doctor they trust.

They need to get the patient released to hospice care, then they can treat as they see fit

Birdie

They need to get the patient released to hospice care, then they can treat as they see fit
That's a great idea. Then their doctor could treat him. There he is in "free" Florida but isn't free to get the treatment of his choice. That's the truth of the situation with hospitals and most doctors and pharmacies in Florida.

Grapelander

I am wondering if we are going to have vaccine refugees fleeing to Florida from New York, California, etc.

Birdie

I am wondering if we are going to have vaccine refugees fleeing to Florida from New York, California, etc.
There have been many refugees fleeing to Florida. But the hospitals and doctors are very pro-vaxx and anti early treatment.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom